Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she’s thick as tit, it’s the only explanation as to why she would keep promoting alcohol on Instagram while up the duff.
She’s a sandwich short of a fake afternoon tea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found this thread by accident but glad i clicked on it, 71.9k followers but each post has under 5k likes...hmmm. I use to follow her but got bored. Was extremely shocked when she announced her pregnancy after several posts about being so ill, everything she does screams suspicious

Reactions: 8
I notice her stories today gushing about her grandma on her birthday and her being her other parent. Has she ever mentioned a grandpa?

It seems so strange that neither her mum or her grandma would have partners, so is it just history repeating itself with getting pregnant and pretty much being a single parent?

Reactions: 4
I found this thread by accident but glad i clicked on it, 71.9k followers but each post has under 5k likes...hmmm. I use to follow her but got bored. Was extremely shocked when she announced her pregnancy after several posts about being so ill, everything she does screams suspicious

I suspect a lot of her ‘followers’ are bot or inactive accounts!

I notice her stories today gushing about her grandma on her birthday and her being her other parent. Has she ever mentioned a grandpa?

It seems so strange that neither her mum or her grandma would have partners, so is it just history repeating itself with getting pregnant and pretty much being a single parent?

There have never been any men mentioned, apart from her boyfriend. Doesn’t really bode well for him does it 😬😂

Reactions: 2
I suspect a lot of her ‘followers’ are bot or inactive accounts!

There have never been any men mentioned, apart from her boyfriend. Doesn’t really bode well for him does it 😬😂
Don’t forget her dad used to take her for lunch at Spoons once in a while...

Reactions: 1

I had a nose on her nans instagram, she has pics of her birthday cards up & there is a ‘wife’ one, so she must have a partner, unless she’s pulling a lauren & it’s just a prop she bought for the gram 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, which is it? Annual or once a month? This girl really is thick as duck isn’t she

C1ACA100-C9FA-4001-8B28-B3755F30DCDA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would piss myself if the hospital had got the gender wrong and she’s spent 9 months buying pink frills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure most of these baby “boutiques” are just glorified market stalls. When I was pregnant I looked around at some that had been tagged from influencers, celebrities etc and 🤮 I absolutely loved sleepsuits on my daughter, she actually looked like a baby and I was gutted when she stopped wearing them!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure most of these baby “boutiques” are just glorified market stalls. When I was pregnant I looked around at some that had been tagged from influencers, celebrities etc and 🤮 I absolutely loved sleepsuits on my daughter, she actually looked like a baby and I was gutted when she stopped wearing them!

I agree, babies look absolutely adorable in sleep suits, I loved my little boy in them when he was a baby, I’m expecting twins now and have so many cute sleep suits waiting for them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Like she’s going to have the energy a newborn up everyday multiple times in all these outfits whenever the baby is sick or has a poo explosion. If she’s as ill as she claims she would be putting the baby in baby grows most the time for easiness as they will be getting changed so often, she really has no clue. Probably thinks she will dress her in the morning and that’s it for the day

Reactions: 7
Ide feel proper cheeky receiving all these gifted items for doing duck all when there’s actual people out there working their ass off & not even receiving recognition. Im sure there’s plenty of families with babies who have lost their jobs through the pandemic that could do with the gifted items she’s using as props.

Reactions: 7
I had a nose on her nans instagram, she has pics of her birthday cards up & there is a ‘wife’ one, so she must have a partner, unless she’s pulling a lauren & it’s just a prop she bought for the gram 🤷🏽‍♀️
😂 i noticed the exact same thing and wondered if anyone else.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s had loads of the clothes gifted but how does she afford all the furniture/pram etc? They’re not cheap? And she doesn’t work?
Surely her mum can’t be paying for it all??

This is what I was thinking last night, it’s got to be her Mum or her Boyfriend paying out for all this! I do wonder whether she gets some kind of benefits payment with her having whatever illness it is she claims she suffers with!

Reactions: 1
This is what I was thinking last night, it’s got to be her Mum or her Boyfriend paying out for all this! I do wonder whether she gets some kind of benefits payment with her having whatever illness it is she claims she suffers with!
I almost guarantee she claims disability allowance and her mum will probably claim carers allowance. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.