Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itssandrini is going to be her birthing partner isn’t she, just so Lauren can force her to get in all sorts of stiff positions for those insta worthy photos!
Like she doesn't have enough to endure what with being given laurens "creations" to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still can't get over last week saying she has a liver condition and the following day posting a cocktail recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The facetune lozza, sort it out. Bendy skirting and a very strange shaped arm!
03367E4B-6C8E-455F-844A-42E2F4909275.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she bumped her mum out to the shed or something? Since her and her plaything are taking up both bedrooms in the house

• Haha
I’m about to buckledown and enjoy the show!! 👏🏻 🍿
Grab the popcorn and some m&m's and put them in a fish bowl. Another bowl of Wilko's pick n mix. A hot chocolate with all the cream, marshmallows and a flake. A cocktail with an ice lolly on top of the glass. An empty box of Moet. A glittery empty bottle of Echo Falls. Display on your Mum's coffee table. Slap on the make up, wear your tightest dress and highest heels. Take 1 million photos, filter them to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s gone very quiet, I wonder if Friday was her due date and she was expecting baby to definitely arrive on that day, after making a big song and dance about stuff happening on Friday. Unless she’s being induced or having a section she can’t know for sure what day she’s going to be born. But knowing her and her mums lack of intelligence, she probably thinks you get to your due date and, that’s it babies are just born automatically 😂

Wasn’t Friday the induction? She could well still be in Labour? Although I’d imagine if nothing had progressed as expected perhaps she has had intervention or even a c section? After I gave birth I felt like I’d been run over and kicked in the foof 100 times.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Friday the induction? She could well still be in Labour? Although I’d imagine if nothing had progressed as expected perhaps she has had intervention or even a c section? After I gave birth I felt like I’d been run over and kicked in the foof 100 times.
She could definitely still be being induced if she went in Friday. I went in Tuesday morning and had contractions straight away and still didn’t give birth for another 56 hours due to back labour and baby’s positioning on my cervix.

Reactions: 1
She could definitely still be being induced if she went in Friday. I went in Tuesday morning and had contractions straight away and still didn’t give birth for another 56 hours due to back labour and baby’s positioning on my cervix.
Wow, such a long labour! I thought they stepped in with induction much quicker to be honest.

Yeah she said something about Friday being the big day. She’s probably just applying the baby’s lipstick ready for the photos as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, such a long labour! I thought they stepped in with induction much quicker to be honest.
It can definitely be quick for some people, just depends how baby reacts as it’s artificial labour! My girl is just a monkey 😅

It can definitely be quick for some people, just depends how baby reacts as it’s artificial labour! My girl is just a monkey 😅
That’s true, I’ve read some people have different methods of induction as the first hasn’t worked. Like you say, it’s artificial so doesn’t necessarily mean everything will line up. Child birth is just wild to me, there’s so many different variables and experiences.

I am eager to see the photo announcement set up though 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s true, I’ve read some people have different methods of induction as the first hasn’t worked. Like you say, it’s artificial so doesn’t necessarily mean everything will line up. Child birth is just wild to me, there’s so many different variables and experiences.

I am eager to see the photo announcement set up though 😂
mots mad how different labour can be, person to person and even baby to baby!
Haha me too. I’m not sure it’ll have the moet champagne and afternoon tea vibes that no my felstead’s did but it might be a budget version 😅

She will 100% post a photo of her in full make up with that red lipstick and that weird bit of hair over her face plus photoshopped baby surrounded by shiny helium balloons and the Moët box. But she won’t post it until the most popular time to post on Instagram because it will get her the best engagement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She will 100% post a photo of her in full make up with that red lipstick and that weird bit of hair over her face plus photoshopped baby surrounded by shiny helium balloons and the Moët box. But she won’t post it until the most popular time to post on Instagram because it will get her the best engagement.
And it will be an ad of some sort

Weird bit of hair over her face 🤣🤣🤣 so true tho, I think this on every post. What is it supposed to be? Just why? 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's probably still in labour if induced or if section realised that this isn't a accessory but a dependent little bundle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.