Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying stoneware plates for your small baby šŸ˜‚ what the hell. She doesnā€™t have a clue, does she.
That will end up smashed on the floor at some point when Ella takes to swiping things off the high chair - as all kids do!

Reactions: 1
I think it was yesterday but the babyā€™s dads birthdayā€¦she just put a story up saying happy birthday. Surely he deserves more than that? Thank you for being on this ride of parenthood with me, being an amazing boyfriend, an amazing dad??? There was just no love there at all.
Didn't even go with his family for a meal. Had to be separate. Feel sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this pop up this morning? Reminded me of Lauren - some comments in the thread from people who are genuinely ill, angry that influencers are not showing a genuine account of what itā€™s like to suffer with these illnesses and are portraying this fake Instagram life instead showing the glossy parts and not the bad days, if she is genuinely ill, she really is doing a disservice to the chronic illness community, I doubt many of them totter around farms wearing heels, or spend god knows how long doing makeup and picking out a ridiculous outfit for a 15 minute walk with their baby down the road šŸ™„. If she did show how it affected her, people would find her less fake

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this pop up this morning? Reminded me of Lauren - some comments in the thread from people who are genuinely ill, angry that influencers are not showing a genuine account of what itā€™s like to suffer with these illnesses and are portraying this fake Instagram life instead showing the glossy parts and not the bad days, if she is genuinely ill, she really is doing a disservice to the chronic illness community, I doubt many of them totter around farms wearing heels, or spend god knows how long doing makeup and picking out a ridiculous outfit for a 15 minute walk with their baby down the road šŸ™„. If she did show how it affected her, people would find her less fake
I follow another influencer who has a chronic illness - however I find her more genuine, she will go offline for weeks sometimes months because sheā€™s so poorly, she isnā€™t always dressed up with immaculate hair and make up. When she reappears after sheā€™s been ill you can see how run down she still is and she sometimes posts a photo or two from the time, although very rare as sheā€™ll say she didnā€™t have the energy to get out of bed let alone be on her phone. It certainly makes Lauren look questionable when you compare her to someone who quite clearly does struggle. She recently spoke about the lockdowns and saying how a lot of people reached out to her and it was exactly how she used to feel when she was diagnosed and suddenly had to stop uni, leave her job and couldnā€™t go for a quick walk for months because she was so unwell. It felt like her life ended and she was trapped. Yet even in the last weeks of pregnancy when Lauren claimed she was tired she was still dolled up and in heels for lunch out etc. Once I finished work and started my maternity leave at 37 weeks, I was so tired and didnā€™t wear make up or get dressed up. The only lunch out I had was a greggs sandwich in my local park for some fresh air šŸ˜‚

I follow another influencer who has a chronic illness - however I find her more genuine, she will go offline for weeks sometimes months because sheā€™s so poorly, she isnā€™t always dressed up with immaculate hair and make up. When she reappears after sheā€™s been ill you can see how run down she still is and she sometimes posts a photo or two from the time, although very rare as sheā€™ll say she didnā€™t have the energy to get out of bed let alone be on her phone. It certainly makes Lauren look questionable when you compare her to someone who quite clearly does struggle. She recently spoke about the lockdowns and saying how a lot of people reached out to her and it was exactly how she used to feel when she was diagnosed and suddenly had to stop uni, leave her job and couldnā€™t go for a quick walk for months because she was so unwell. It felt like her life ended and she was trapped. Yet even in the last weeks of pregnancy when Lauren claimed she was tired she was still dolled up and in heels for lunch out etc. Once I finished work and started my maternity leave at 37 weeks, I was so tired and didnā€™t wear make up or get dressed up. The only lunch out I had was a greggs sandwich in my local park for some fresh air šŸ˜‚
is it megsays youā€™re talking about?

Yes it is! The difference between the two is very stark x
Iā€™m surprised itā€™s meg tbh, I wish she had a thread on here but it would probably be me moaning about her on my own as so many donā€™t see through her nice and innocent act. I think sheā€™s as bad as Lauren in terms of using her illness when it suits her and dropping it when it suits her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m surprised itā€™s meg tbh, I wish she had a thread on here but it would probably be me moaning about her on my own as so many donā€™t see through her nice and innocent act. I think sheā€™s as bad as Lauren in terms of using her illness when it suits her and dropping it when it suits her
I will admit that recently I have grown tired of Meg, once things opened up she was out everyday, travelling to London regularly and I thought to myself so when you can do as you like nothing stops you especially as I would consider her more vulnerable. Sheā€™s not without problems and although nobody is perfect, I had noticed her mask start to slip too. But in terms of comparison to Lauren, Meg is someone who does seem more believable but maybe Iā€™m naive šŸ˜‚ I would happily join a thread if we can create one as tattle definitely helps open my eyes to a lot x

I will admit that recently I have grown tired of Meg, once things opened up she was out everyday, travelling to London regularly and I thought to myself so when you can do as you like nothing stops you especially as I would consider her more vulnerable. Sheā€™s not without problems and although nobody is perfect, I had noticed her mask start to slip too. But in terms of comparison to Lauren, Meg is someone who does seem more believable but maybe Iā€™m naive šŸ˜‚ I would happily join a thread if we can create one as tattle definitely helps open my eyes to a lot x
I am happy to set up a thread for meg even if itā€™s my random ramblings as I have a lot of thoughts on her. Iā€™ve followed her since before she set up her YouTube (same for Lauren Iā€™ve followed her insta for about 6 or so years) so Iā€™ve dipped in and out over the years and sheā€™s done a lot to annoy me over this time. Like you say sheā€™s more believable than Lauren, and I donā€™t deny for a second sheā€™s not chronically ill but I now think sheā€™s an absolutely terrible spokesperson for chronic illness whereas I thought at the start she was a good one. In that respect I think sheā€™s very similar to Lauren and itā€™s very damaging to the stigma of people with ME/CFS

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Will stop derailing the thread now but Iā€™ve set up a thread for meg if anyone is interested...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ā€˜Motherhood is the best role Iā€™ve ever hadā€™

only role youā€™ve ever had isnā€™t it hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she really had the cheek to call herself the most laid back person ever

This girl literally wore high heels to a farm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she really had the cheek to call herself the most laid back person ever

This girl literally wore high heels to a farm
And no doubt made the poor boyfriend take about 100 photos of her whilst she was there ā€¦.

I love the stories she puts up where she tries to make out she has friends - brunching with her 3 favourites yesterday, so her Mum, Sandrini and Ella then šŸ˜‚

Poor Tom must feel like a 5th wheel with those lot!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if sheā€™ll do mummy and baby groups? Although if she does the other mums will wonder ā€œwhat on earth this 4ft 11 dolled up older sister is doing with the babyā€™s mum tottering around in heels and a jumpsuitā€¦ oh no, SHEā€™S the mum?!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if sheā€™ll do mummy and baby groups? Although if she does the other mums will wonder ā€œwhat on earth this 4ft 11 dolled up older sister is doing with the babyā€™s mum tottering around in heels and a jumpsuitā€¦ oh no, SHEā€™S the mum?!ā€
If I saw her at a mum and baby group dressed like that, my first thought would probably be ā€œwhat the actual duck?!ā€ I really donā€™t think Iā€™d be alone in those thoughts either. Sheā€™s ridiculous. I wonder how many outfits she goes through a day when Ella spits up on her? šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve just noticed that sheā€™s put a coat on poor Ella for her post about the bath time routine. Guessing sheā€™s not been gifted a personalised dressing gown yet, so had to use a coat as a prop šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Such a attention seeker too, sheā€™s got a ā€˜birth recoveryā€™ highlight now šŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.