Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tottering round the grounds in a pair of heels while pregnant, give me strength
18F22A04-5437-4438-B561-C0D97211F797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh imagine going around with a full face of makeup and heels on ALL the time. I bet she does her makeup to go the hospital for LABOUR. Just chill out and put some leggings on. I’ve just had the thought too that she probably can’t drive so the boyfriend has to chauffeur her around. Blah her life is sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a soft serve ice cream too? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly couldn’t bring myself to get worked up about that tbh, it’s not like she’s downing sambuca. I had soft serve ice cream when I was pregnant, summer 2018 was bleeping roasting and I was sick every day for 8 months... if someone tried to tell me I could have a 99 I would probably have been sick on them

Reactions: 2
Honestly couldn’t bring myself to get worked up about that tbh, it’s not like she’s downing sambuca. I had soft serve ice cream when I was pregnant, summer 2018 was bleeping roasting and I was sick every day for 8 months... if someone tried to tell me I could have a 99 I would probably have been sick on them
I had ice cream all weekend it's been to hot for my pregnant self 😅😅😅 only thing keeping me cool

Reactions: 1
I’m pregnant can someone enlighten me as to why mr whippy is bad? Is it do with the whole non pasteurised products thing?

I’m pregnant can someone enlighten me as to why mr whippy is bad? Is it do with the whole non pasteurised products thing?
This explains it but basically the soft mr whippy types come out of a tube and if not cleaned regularly can have listeria. I avoided soft ice cream in pregnancy as I’d prefer to be cautious but attended a workshop just before I was due and the support peer used to work at McDonald’s. She said as they had such strict cleaning regimes that if you are desperate, you could probably trust McDonald’s to have cleaned the ice cream tube over a van or stand-alone shop. I was quite anxious during my pregnancy about the well-being of baby, so was just super careful of everything.

This explains it but basically the soft mr whippy types come out of a tube and if not cleaned regularly can have listeria. I avoided soft ice cream in pregnancy as I’d prefer to be cautious but attended a workshop just before I was due and the support peer used to work at McDonald’s. She said as they had such strict cleaning regimes that if you are desperate, you could probably trust McDonald’s to have cleaned the ice cream tube over a van or stand-alone shop. I was quite anxious during my pregnancy about the well-being of baby, so was just super careful of everything.
Oh thanks for this I’ll read through it now! I had no idea. I’ve had a McFlurry recently 😕 but like you said I would hope they are a bit better with cleaning!

Sorry to sidetrack the thread! Back to fake picnics and sickly cocktails now 😂

Oh thanks for this I’ll read through it now! I had no idea. I’ve had a McFlurry recently 😕 but like you said I would hope they are a bit better with cleaning!

Sorry to sidetrack the thread! Back to fake picnics and sickly cocktails now 😂
Honestly try not to worry. I think the risk is low, it’s something to be aware of and i imagine with Covid McDonald’s are even stricter with cleaning schedules than ever.

Fake picnics and sickly cocktails 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe she wore heels around a country house either. I’d be too worried I’d step wrong and fall over, hurting bump. I hope when baby’s here they are more exciting with days out 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.