Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I don’t see why BW shouldn’t still post lol ? I don’t think she’s doing anything other than getting on with her life and doing what she wants cause she can cause it’s no one’s business lol
I’m bored with AE’s shit oh woe is me act and her veiled threats …shes pathetic and deserves everything she has coming and them some ..
fair play to IG & BW for getting on with their lives like the adults that they are, and not rolling around hammered saying disgusting things about people all over the place 🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Oh yes this. Ioan has been watching this shit storm and gazing at these pictures just thinking about what a mistake he's made and longing for Alice.

Screenshot_20220603-005359~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I'm sure this has already been highlighted, but...

Alice: I say NO to opioids. Before I even sit down with a new doctor I tell them I DON'T WANT OPIOIDS AND I WON'T TAKE THEM EVEN IF YOU TRY OFFER THEM

Also Alice: I take Tramadol

She needs some sort of excel spreadsheet or summat to keep the lies straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Okay, so I’m usually the most immature person in the Western Hemisphere. At 50, I still suck at adulting – I haven’t the foggiest about what’s going on with my bank account, I’m probably lazier than Alice and Garfield combined, I keep wanting to stick out my tongue whenever I see an email from my boss, and I have a more-than-questionable relationship with deadlines and housekeeping.

Therefore, I can empathise with what I’m sure is a state of massive panic in the face of having to do some actual work and tackling a barrage of unpleasant tasks. I completely understand that Alice prefers to focus on side shows like her SM and Cameos. Unlike her, however, I never had that luxury; I’ve had to look after myself all my life. Not very well, granted, but so far, I haven’t ended up under a bridge, despite zero childhood money/inheritance and an appalling lack of Oucassis and Gruffudds to fund my lifestyle. It's one of the reasons why I never wanted children; I would have done a terrible job as a mother. Any kid of mine would have ended up a serial killer (to my great relief, Mr Arctic and I got together when his kids had long fled the nest). 😁

And that’s the big difference – Alice, you made a conscious choice to have kids, and with that, you made the conscious choice to take on the responsibilities that go hand in hand with parenthood. With or without a partner. This means growing up, at least to some degree, and not sticking your head in the sand and expecting everything to resolve itself. That's the one luxury that you no longer have.

Alas, bear in mind that ...

... money won’t miraculously fall from the skies.

... producers, casting directors and Disney execs won’t be throwing million-dollar contracts at you anytime soon.

... you will no longer get by on your looks, especially with the way you keep ruining them.

... your kids need a mother, an adult, not a BFF, who makes them feel safe and organises their lives until they can stand on their own feet.

... the girls have a father who would be more than happy to do his share of parenting. You scream for support, but you’re doing everything in your power to deprive yourself of it.

... if you don’t take care of house hunting, organising the move and everything it entails, you’ll end up sleeping in your Prius (which should at least make the rat happy).

... Ioan won’t return to you. Ever.

YOU are the one who must man up, take your head out of your ass and GROW UP. No one else will do it for you. Take it from someone who’s an expert at the ostrich strategy – it won’t solve a single one of your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
No no. Two million to her. The claim was his ex-lawyer lied and defamed her as JD's representative.
And here's why that is so helpful for Ioan. Ready?

The brother and the NZ Cassandra person both made clear that they were representing Alice when they made serious defamatory statements against Ioan on public platforms. I'd add the London woman (supporter) included in the Twitter evidence Ioan submitted. Abuse by proxy and defamation.

Buckle up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
This woman is dumber than a box of rocks. She cant talk about it, but every tweet discusses her TRO and Ioan by name and calls him a liar. She is unable to control herself. There goes her new persona right out the window. Some troll goads her and she takes the bait like a rabid dog. Dumb ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

welp

VIP Member
Bianca: I regulary recorded myself to record my symptoms because my doc told me coz my disease impacts my memory
DM users: why would you record yourself

• Angry
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
“We’ve all had our Marjorie moments?” One of the insta comments. Nope. Can’t remember recording myself threatening my ex-husband lolling around the floor between my bed and bedside with badly applied make-up and howling manky breath.

• Haha
I think they changed it to a BW headline and chucked Alice out

View attachment 1307199
Haven’t yet read this article but I already think it’s really disrespectful that they chose these photos of her in tears. It’s clickbait. It’s a tactic to try to conjure some sort of dramatic tone to the article. And it’s capturing her in her most vulnerable moments. I say this because it’s DM—they notoriously stir up drama, they have absolutely zero regard for the type of voice that their content speaks to an audience of people who widely lack empathy (I’m not talking about any Tattlers in the comments section, just speaking generally).

Does that make sense to you?

It’s one thing to include a photo of her sobbing somewhere in the article with the intent of depicting her strife as someone who battles MS on a daily basis—after all, she herself shared the video clips, it’s not like they were leaked or anything. But it’s another story to heighten dramatic effects for readers by using a feature image (that’s the main pic that shows up when you post the article link) of her weeping into a camera.

Basically: I see the game. It’s just clickbait. They don’t care about her. They don’t care about her pain. They just want to copy her words and steal her media for an article that infamously garners negative, cruel comments from people who rant about her stealing AE’s husband and claim she’s “whining” about a serious diagnosis that they themselves will never comprehend.

Before you @ me: I know that’s just what DM does. I know that’s historically their game. But it’s fucking wrong as hell and I can’t stand it. Uplift the damn girl—don’t take screenshots of her crying and pair it with a subpar piece whose literary voice offers no actual concern, sympathy, nor empathy for her battle.

Ya feel me?

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
Honestly I will never understand PA. My first husband and I separated when our Son was a year old. We both put our heart and soul into being the best co-parents ever and we were both each other’s biggest cheer leaders to our child.

As a result he has a great relationship with us both and never once felt threatened by future half and step siblings.

I just can’t understand how your hatred for an ex could be stronger than your love for the children you created together.

Apologies for the massive me-rail but in the same vein I would love for unobtrusive lurker to be Ella and she was actually never fooled for a minute 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Illegal76

OMG look what she has written about Damian Lewis on her IG. About him versus Ioan "I've known Damien a long time. I thought if either of them were to stray it would be him [not Ioan]". What an APPALLING thing to write - the poor man has lost his wife and being dragged into Alice's drama. She then cheerfully sends him love. The woman has ZERO EA.

• Angry
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
She can look for answers, signs of an affair, fake illnesses, hurt him with pics of the kids and allow her demented followers to bitch about him all she wants. He left her.
He walked away with his dignity in tact, he documented her abuse to him, his family and Bianca. He tried mediation, he tried shared custody and she has documented her own behaviour since then. We can clearly see parental alienation, we see how she reacts to people on here, how she goes at people on insta etc etc.
He still left her.
He will get a restraining order and she will break it. She gives zero fucks about her own daughters. Her need for revenge is stronger than the love for her children.
She will not be in that house passed Aug 31, she will be fully exposed on June 14.
All of this performative “tell me your views guys so I can align myself with the most popular opinion” is as transparent as the too tight tops that she wears.
She is such a good mum that she is posting pics of her daughter who has said in no way does she want to be on Instagram. Imagine your friends see your pics up alongside your manatee mom rolling and lolling about the floor!!
There are no winners, least of all those girls.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Lol Alice liked this. She wish!
Screenshot_20220603-092418_Instagram.jpg

it's fascinating that her people are buying that it's about selfies and not the shit she writes (or tries to write) about him. How stupid can you be?

Also I agree that perhaps Bianca needs to (for the moment) quit the passive aggressive stuff. Even though I am here for it, I just don’t know how helpful it is. For now. I’m not saying she needs to be silent because she has a perfect right to speak about her partner etc, but maybe wait till the hearing is over. It could appear distasteful.

I support Bianca and particularly her raising awareness of MS. As I am impacted by it (with my closest person to me) I know what it’s all about and understand how shit it really is. But I think keeping a low profile, for now, seems the right thing. Just until the hearing.
tbh anything she posts that is just remotely positive about Ioan would trigger Alice. She is keeping a low profile: 1 post, 1 story and replying to some comments in the past 3-4 weeks. I think it is a tad unfair to expect from her total silence while the one with the TRO spams and partly even abusive stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There is a lot of sarcasm in her posts because she knows damn well her SM will be watched, and monitored as she has a RO because of said SM. She’s in legal trouble and trying to blame Bianca for it. Sarcasm is not your friend Alice.
It's becoming abundantly clear that she is obsessed with Bianca. I have never seen anything like this. I find it discomforting and I worry for Bianca's safety here in LA. I mean that sincerely. The way she's trying to incite her followers is unnerving.

• Heart
  • Sad

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
In honor of mAlice saying the alphabet backwards I made a list of her “alleged” ailments, each representing a letter in alphabetical order. 😁
A= Ataxia, Alchohol Dependent
B= Bloating, BSE”Mad Cow Disease” 😉
C= Chronic Attention Syndrome
D= Diarrhea of the Mouth
E= Eats Crap disease
F= Flatulence
G= Gas, Gigantus lippicus
H= Hemorrhoids
I= Ick Causicus Hub and others
J= Jealousy Pronicus
K= Knockers micro
L= Lip Giganticus 😉
M= Micro Knockers, Monkey Pox
N= Narcissistic Traits Extremicus
O= Over Dramaticus Extremicus
P= Plaque, Psoriasis
Q= Queasy
R= Rat Bite Fever “from rat in the Prius”
S= Scabies
T= Tattlelife and Turd Obsessive Disorder
U= Urinary Incontinence
V= Vomiting
W= Warts
X= Xtra everything? There tweren’t nothing! 🤣
Y= Yammering excessively
Z= Zealotarrhea. 😊
Forgive me Turds. I really needed to be silly as I’m mired down in the sadness of recent events.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
On the plus side the DM is raising awareness for MS, poor Bianca such a young age to get a debilitating condition. The way she deals with it is admirable. I was diagnosed with a life changing illness and I bitterly regret how much time I've wasted being angry, it doesn't change anything but just keeps you from moving on. It's pointless looking back it changes nothing, the contrast between Alices pity posts and Bianca's posts are pretty telling just what drew Ioan to Bianca. It's not an easy road he's chosen either!
IG must really love Bianca to go from one difficult relationship to another. The difficulties are different of course - Alice’s batshittery, and Bianca’s diagnosis. I feel for her. She has raised awareness of MS, and conversely AE has had a part in that too. She has made BW famous. But the road ahead is going to be bumpy for all sorts of reasons, although once the Alice obstacle has been pushed to the kerb, they can both concentrate on staying well and enjoying life. I think B and I both get something they really need from this relationship. She supports him as much as he does her.

• Heart