Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m Scottish, we have different term times. 🤣🥰

As Claudia says she claimed a rat ate through her Prius, I can’t even remember what thread it was on, it’s worth a read.
Ashley (also not his real name) or Salad Cream Guy sent her a care package of utter shite. Treats included salad cream and Cadbury’s choc. It got lost and he sent her updates while furiously tweeting at UPS or whomever was the carrier. It was just before Christmas time, again well worth a read.
The anxiety almost ruined my Christmas. I'm sure everyone here felt similarly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was obsessive on Instagram lately. I don’t think it was giving her the endorphin hits so she has turned to twitter.

Reactions: 16
Alice just couldn't help it could she? With this verdict, she is a bit desperate to pump her fans back up and rally them around her. Maybe she's hoping Leon will quit and she can try to get postponements on everything!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
lol I just take my power nap and she is already at it
Screenshot_20220602-035915_Twitter.jpg

Alice should read the TRO, whatever mail she wrote afterwards to cover herself up he is specifically saying it were verbal threats
Screenshot_20220602-035612_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040135_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040635_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-031038_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041152_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040048_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-035743_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041346_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041419_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-032203_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-030648_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-030521_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
“Time is truths best friend, Truth always prevails”.
I think that killed Alice today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice should just tweet "I AM NOT AMBER! I AM NOT AMBER! LOOK AT ME! RALLY AROUND! IT'S ALL LIES!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This woman is dumber than a box of rocks. She cant talk about it, but every tweet discusses her TRO and Ioan by name and calls him a liar. She is unable to control herself. There goes her new persona right out the window. Some troll goads her and she takes the bait like a rabid dog. Dumb ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This woman is dumber than a box of rocks. She cant talk about it, but every tweet discusses her TRO and Ioan by name and calls him a liar. She is unable to control herself. There goes her new persona right out the window. Some troll goads her and she takes the bait like a rabid dog. Dumb ass.
And allows a follower to call him a bleep. She's so subtle as to why she is firing it up tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How to duck yourself: a memoir 💋

Alice Evans

(IMO)

The woman egging her on is included in the TRO documents.

This will end badly for Alice.

markup_9786.png

markup_9784.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
OMG look what she has written about Damian Lewis on her IG. About him versus Ioan "I've known Damien a long time. I thought if either of them were to stray it would be him [not Ioan]". What an APPALLING thing to write - the poor man has lost his wife and being dragged into Alice's drama. She then cheerfully sends him love. The woman has ZERO EA.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Alice is back? Ughhhh. She seems full of herself. It will be short-lived, though. Her attorney will bring her back to reality.

Reactions: 18
This is very very sick thing to post……

I think she’s working on his friends now. Try and alienate him from his mates

C784CB9A-3478-413B-817B-8FA2D222321F.jpeg
26C934BA-DE34-4CCB-9974-3A3F1A874228.jpeg

This is very very sick thing to post……

I think she’s working on his friends now. Try and alienate him from his mates

C784CB9A-3478-413B-817B-8FA2D222321F.jpeg
26C934BA-DE34-4CCB-9974-3A3F1A874228.jpeg
It’s gone now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh wow! She’s really off on one tonight…. 3 sharp ones in and the spelling/typos/breaking TRO are spectacular.

Go to bed Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Passive-aggressively sticking it to Ioan and Damien and then has the gall to congratulate Damien after saying she always figured he'd cheat.

Skillz.
And that post is gone already. Hi Alice! 🤚🏻 At this rate, you are breaking and allowing the TRO to be broken so bad - you may actually do a bit of time.

Reactions: 18
AE: I think they forgot what I’m like.

Alice dear. We NEVER forget what you’re like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Passive-aggressively sticking it to Ioan and Damien and then has the gall to congratulate Damien after saying she always figured he'd cheat.

Skillz.
She is disgusting. I just can't believe how crass and vulgar she is. Get that PRO and quick, nothing else will stop her. She's such a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.