Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re very welcome. Thanks for your interest. Did you google the song as well? The Urdd (you already know more or less how this is pronounced precisely because Ioan didn’t “CHANGE (HIS) NAME!!” It’s like the end of Gruffudd but with an r 🤗) celebrated its centenary back in January and all you heard was that bloody song! 🤯 They went for a world record with it or something. So, I’m done with it for a while, personally 🙉
It’s soo catchy though! 😆

That should be "self diagnosed fibro warrior".

Just saying... 🙄
👏👏👏and why is it that the self-diagnosed give the condition a bad name?! You can suggest you think you may have it but it’s a bit of an insult to many of us(usually in the UK)who waited sometimes years(umpteen consultations, tests etc) for diagnosis. And even then it’s ruling out other conditions rather than being able to definitively say it’s fibromyalgia as there is no 💯 test as yet.
But anyway why should us fibromyalgia sufferers have a bloody self diagnosed z lister as our spokesperson?! She’s making the already fragile perception of fibromyalgia even bloody worse 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Workout and diet regimens help so much, Tea. Granted, if you’ve ever had an eating disorder then be careful with the diet regimen, but otherwise they help a lot. Despite my current 180-some pounds I’ve lost weight because I’ve kept to a workout routine and portioned my meals. I didn’t think scheduling could work but it actually does.

I sympathize with the different-sized clothes issue. I was skeletal when I was addicted and so I have a lot of extra-small stuff, and it tempts me to reach that weight again, which is dangerous. But I have clothes whose sizes suit my ideal weight. It’s sad and frustrating having different-sized clothes, especially large ones (my large sizes were starting to not fit!), and it’s sometimes even discouraging. But give regimens a try and see how that works out. ❤
My weight has fluctuated a lot over the years but no eating disorders, and a few years ago I just stepped up the exercise, was a bit more careful with what I ate, and I had managed to get down to a great size for me. I was fit and healthy without dieting, my weight had reduced very slowly but consistently. But then three things happened - I got a shoulder injury and peri menopause - they affected my sleep. Then lockdown happened. That weird time. Good intentions fled. My weight increased, sleep got disrupted even more, and the weight slowly crept back. But in the last few months I have started to lose it again, very slowly, but I am okay with that speed. Women and weight?! Why is it such an issue for us??

Back to Alice - she now has fibro warrior in her bio. She is so transparent. Copying BW.

Also the comment about thinking she is too old to post silly photos but got brave. Her grid is littered with stupid photos and videos where she makes a tit of herself. She is so full of tit. She is trying to make herself look humble and diffident because she knows she is going to be perceived as a total witch in a few weeks, like she was the last time. She’s acting. She may not be getting paid as an actress, but acting she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m in no way sticking up for mAlice, but that would truly drive you bonkers wouldn’t it. If your husband came back and wouldn’t speak to you. There’s no closure.
If it’s true that he wasn’t speaking to her. Perhaps he was but not telling her what she wanted to hear.🤷🏻‍♀️But yeah, I get what she’s going through on that score about wanting to know but sometimes you just don’t get that kind of closure.

Reactions: 8
It’s soo catchy though! 😆

👏👏👏and why is it that the self-diagnosed give the condition a bad name?! You can suggest you think you may have it but it’s a bit of an insult to many of us(usually in the UK)who waited sometimes years(umpteen consultations, tests etc) for diagnosis. And even then it’s ruling out other conditions rather than being able to definitively say it’s fibromyalgia as there is no 💯 test as yet.
But anyway why should us fibromyalgia sufferers have a bloody self diagnosed z lister as our spokesperson?! She’s making the already fragile perception of fibromyalgia even bloody worse 😔
She is the last person we need representing fibro or any of the other alphabet soup diseases she was spouting off on Instagram! She's too stupid to know it doesn't keep you from donating blood and thinks she chronically suffers from a childhood disease. 🤦🏻‍♀️

We see what you are doing Alice. You can't - and for the love of God what kind of sicko would want to! - compete with Bianca's MS. You're reading here. You should duck all the way off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s reposted the video of them all laughing 🙄 she sounds feckin demented with her big booming false laugh joining in with them ! Slim pickings for her to post tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ha ha only her can tell someone to basically stfu and then beg to be their friend 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she did that horrible Marjorie smile when she typed that😱gives me the bloody willies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way I was thinking that 😂🍸🍸 I’d love it to be IG’s mum 🥳

I detest her so much 🤬

Yey moments SHE has CHOSEN to make him miss !! I hope her answering that is enough to put her in jail … Fuming !!! 😤
What on earth is she thinking invading their privacy like this 🙄

Reactions: 7
She can look for answers, signs of an affair, fake illnesses, hurt him with pics of the kids and allow her demented followers to witch about him all she wants. He left her.
He walked away with his dignity in tact, he documented her abuse to him, his family and Bianca. He tried mediation, he tried shared custody and she has documented her own behaviour since then. We can clearly see parental alienation, we see how she reacts to people on here, how she goes at people on insta etc etc.
He still left her.
He will get a restraining order and she will break it. She gives zero fucks about her own daughters. Her need for revenge is stronger than the love for her children.
She will not be in that house passed Aug 31, she will be fully exposed on June 14.
All of this performative “tell me your views guys so I can align myself with the most popular opinion” is as transparent as the too tight tops that she wears.
She is such a good mum that she is posting pics of her daughter who has said in no way does she want to be on Instagram. Imagine your friends see your pics up alongside your manatee mom rolling and lolling about the floor!!
There are no winners, least of all those girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This sudden daily show leading up to the court date is pure theater. The fact that she's using the girls for her stage play is so transparent This is all for Ioan's benefit, right? Because I haven't seen this kind of intensity since the great stock-up-or-die TP run of 2020. 👀🧻

"Look at us! We're so happy without you!"

"Look at our girls, you can't have them they're all mine!"

"Look at me, I crawled across the house I now hate to take 35
ten-filters-with-an-autotune-chaser selfies! I'm at home schooling the girls because they get to learn how to assist me! I am a domestic bleeping goddess and shouldn't have to work, you bogan loving little man!"

Two more weeks of this? Cancel zee Netflix, kids. Remember to hydrate.

(The above is for theatrical purposes only and in no way reflects real people or events).

Why do I feel anxious that the courts are not going to see her behaviour and this recent Instagram performance for what they are? I know that sounds ludicrous but I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach about it. I'd like to think it doesn't even touch the sides as some kind of crappy evidence of what a great mother she supposedy is and how upset she is that the kids don't see their dad, which is of course down to her. There must be enough in the previous evidence for it not to fly but I'm not particularly savvy on legal details. I would just hate for justice not to prevail. She should reap what she has sowed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m in no way sticking up for mAlice, but that would truly drive you bonkers wouldn’t it. If your husband came back and wouldn’t speak to you. There’s no closure.
I don't believe Alice's version of events I suspect somewhere in the middle is the truth. Nor do I believe that Ioan would of asked her to renew their marriage vows, she would have been all over twitter and IG with that one!!
She is propagating this whole happy family mantra that she has been pushing. Even when Ioan told her back in August 2020 he didn't love her anymore she was still posting photos and keeping up the happy family facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She can look for answers, signs of an affair, fake illnesses, hurt him with pics of the kids and allow her demented followers to witch about him all she wants. He left her.
He walked away with his dignity in tact, he documented her abuse to him, his family and Bianca. He tried mediation, he tried shared custody and she has documented her own behaviour since then. We can clearly see parental alienation, we see how she reacts to people on here, how she goes at people on insta etc etc.
He still left her.
He will get a restraining order and she will break it. She gives zero fucks about her own daughters. Her need for revenge is stronger than the love for her children.
She will not be in that house passed Aug 31, she will be fully exposed on June 14.
All of this performative “tell me your views guys so I can align myself with the most popular opinion” is as transparent as the too tight tops that she wears.
She is such a good mum that she is posting pics of her daughter who has said in no way does she want to be on Instagram. Imagine your friends see your pics up alongside your manatee mom rolling and lolling about the floor!!
There are no winners, least of all those girls.
Manatee mom just about made me spit out my morning cuppa 🤣 The image is so accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of her subs will be following these threads. She has mentioned Tattle so many times, of course they are reading. You can bet your life after reading here, that a few eyes have been opened. They might not be ready to fully denounce AE, but they are waiting and watching for the next legal step, just as we are. Particularly after the publication of the evidence for the TRO. I think a lot of her followers will fall away after the next stage. That is why she is trying to look saintly now. But of course, it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is the last person we need representing fibro or any of the other alphabet soup diseases she was spouting off on Instagram! She's too stupid to know it doesn't keep you from donating blood and thinks she chronically suffers from a childhood disease. 🤦🏻‍♀️

We see what you are doing Alice. You can't - and for the love of God what kind of sicko would want to! - compete with Bianca's MS. You're reading here. You should duck all the way off.
We should send her this😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of her subs will be following these threads. She has mentioned Tattle so many times, of course they are reading. You can bet your life after reading here, that a few eyes have been opened. They might not be ready to fully denounce AE, but they are waiting and watching for the next legal step, just as we are. Particularly after the publication of the evidence for the TRO. I think a lot of her followers will fall away after the next stage. That is why she is trying to look saintly now. But of course, it’s too late.
Her instagram numbers have fallen steadily in the last few weeks. People are already tiring of her tit

she is scrolling through old IG pictures recently (deleted two yesterday, no idea which) and now 2 hours ago she replied to this comment under the August 2020 "he is grumpy" post
View attachment 1309477
What. The. Actual. duck. Is wrong with her. She can’t keep her trap shut. I hope Ioan’s lawyer captured this one. Perhaps Alice can screenshot it as it’s been caught here forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe anything she says. It’s a fantasy this whole narrative. I bet she was an absolute bleeping lunatic during lock down which my guess would be at least March 2020 her Twitter was at war with her husband. Amy said ALICE threatened divorce on him, and I 100% believe that. I think she pushed him to the brink. Something went down during that pussy rant and she said they had the biggest fight of their marriage. He goes off to Australia and returns cold and wants out. I believe he tried up until the end which is why she thinks there was nothing wrong with the marriage because he would have done the whole cool calm and collected Ioan persona all the while she’s going nuts at him. Then when he says enough is enough he means it. There was no turning back. She thinks the marriage was perfect because he kept his mouth shut and his head down and took her abuse. That is what I think happened Alice since you don’t seem to understand it.
I also think she needs to find a link to an affair which she won’t find so she can turn the narrative that they are the bad people cos come PRO she will look an absolute c*nt and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she and her family have abused and bullied Ioan and his family for months. Remember how stunned we were with how much detail was in the original TRO? I think she underestimated Baby Angel because she could manipulate him before. Let’s not not give Ioan agency, he chose to be in a relationship with her, chose to marry her etc etc. but once he decided he was done that was it.
I was impressed with the way he did it.
We see how they behave publicly, it’s one hundred percent worse in real life. There is no way she has stopped the abuse.
I admit to being frustrated on the postponement, but I think it was to get more evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.