Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no. Two million to her. The claim was his ex-lawyer lied and defamed her as JD's representative.
And here's why that is so helpful for Ioan. Ready?

The brother and the NZ Cassandra person both made clear that they were representing Alice when they made serious defamatory statements against Ioan on public platforms. I'd add the London woman (supporter) included in the Twitter evidence Ioan submitted. Abuse by proxy and defamation.

Buckle up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I do fear for Amber’s safety and that of her child. Some of these stans are rabid. Whatever happened she doesn’t need to receive death threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To any new readers do take the time to read the Wiki. It provides a timeline and links to resources. The court documents outlying the TRO can be found in the Wiki. It’s a long doc, 100 pages plus, and it makes for astonishing reading, and includes emails that AE sent to IG and his mum. Particularly chilling was the email that AE sent to IG after her Lorraine interview, where she gave a stellar performance as a wronged wife. To IG she sent just two words - Want more? So from crying on screen to cold threats in the blink of an eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And here's why that is so helpful for Ioan. Ready?

The brother and the NZ Cassandra person both made clear that they were representing Alice when they made serious defamatory statements against Ioan on public platforms. I'd add the London woman (supporter) included in the Twitter evidence Ioan submitted. Abuse by proxy and defamation.

Buckle up.
But he would need to take steps to take this further though wouldn't he?

*buckles self in*

To any new readers do take the time to read the Wiki. It provides a timeline and links to resources. The court documents outlying the TRO can be found in the Wiki. It’s a long doc, 100 pages plus, and it makes for astonishing reading, and includes emails that AE sent to IG and his mum. Particularly chilling was the email that AE sent to IG after her Lorraine interview, where she gave a stellar performance as a wronged wife. To IG she sent just two words - Want more? So from crying on screen to cold threats in the blink of an eye.
Not really crying... . Screwed up face, nae tears. Just like Amber Heard actually.
And they call themselves actresses! Haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This article also references the threat IG claimed AE made about doing a Amber Heard.

Johnny says Truth Never Perishes - perhaps this needs to be in the next thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 15
18BE7DA6-2889-46F3-8D99-CF3681FC3009.jpeg

I appreciate that this isn’t a JD forum but I feel this would help Ioan.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This article also references the threat IG claimed AE made about doing a Amber Heard.

Johnny says Truth Never Perishes - perhaps this needs to be in the next thread title
I think that would be very apt and fitting.

View attachment 1311284
I appreciate that this isn’t a JD forum but I feel this would help Ioan.
The bit I highlighted is what has happened to Ioan as well, through social media.
How chilling are the words.
18BE7DA6-2889-46F3-8D99-CF3681FC3009~2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
You sound like the most incredible person. ❤ I would LOVE to garden more. I’ve tried to grow greens for my bearded dragon, and they sprouted really well and grew quite a bit, but admittedly I just treated them like “typical plants”—watered them “normally” without any regard to temperature or seed placement or sun exposure—and they just died on me. Such a waste of nature. 😔 I need to be more attentive to their needs this summer. I would LOVE to make preserves, my father would be SO pleased with me and he’d devour it on pita bread, I’m sure of this lol.

I swear to GOD Ella’s face is identical to 90’s Ioan’s. I shared a pic comparison somewhere that showed them both smiling and you can see it so clearly. But yeah, the nose, the lips, the chin, and the slight bags under the eyes when she smiles is pure Gruffudd, full stop. She’s as gorgeous as her father. (Elsie, too, of course!)
I bet your father would love my curried date and orange chutney, it has a lot of fans😊. I inherited my dad’s garden. My mum couldn’t maintain it by herself after he died so it got overgrown for ten years. I took over the house in 2007 and my mum moved to a smaller home just down the hill from me😊Since then I’ve uncovered the garden, kept many of my dad’s plants that miraculously survived. I’ve changed some bits but underneath it all it is still that patch of ground I grew up playing in. Best bit is I have a lovely silver birch t outside my bedroom window, love to watch the birds through the seasons. It was the tree I gave my dad for Father’s Day when I was 15(I will be 50 in August😊) I’d love to teach you making preserves and gardening. Gardening is so good at soothing the soul. Helped today, fingers crossed I didn’t overdo it!
And get the duck in, Johnny!!

• Heart
Screenshot this Alice you mega(pint)witch. Your treatment of Ioan and consequently Bianca will not go unnoticed. He will work again, he will survive you.
Now is the time to keep your wonky mouthed swivel-eyed face shut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I refreshed Alice’s instagram and the number of accounts she is following seemed to drop by one between refreshes. Was she following JD and now isn’t? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
btw Alice did delete a week ago 166 tweets from her twitter. It seems to be mostly recent stuff (so early january) - wonder if she is trying to prove that by the time he filed a RO she was no longer a threat lol
Wow could you post the stats for that like you have done in the past? I find it interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 7
-now claims she doesnt know when to move out, previously it was August
-says is not allowed to say if Ioan sees his kids, but wish she can which is an answer lol
-claims to not want a miss a minute with her kids (setting up her excuse from withholding Ioan to have them on his own probably)
-the story about not having pictures of her mom is sooo an excuse for her having no boundaries
-she called Ioan all the time her best friend, now it's her kids - this isnt going to end well
Screenshot_20220601-223936_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224048_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224222_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224553_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224639_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224817_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-224931_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.