Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is so far down on American's interest that the story doesn't even show in the US showbiz :ROFLMAO:
What? Not only is AE famous but so are her kids apparently... ;)

Popular comment in the DM - Probably another sock of hers.

"Please stop criticising Alice Evans. I think people really underestimate how emotionally painful divorce and a breakup from a long-term mate feels. You might not agree with her way of coping with it, but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve recognition that she's hurting really badly."

Eh, how about no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they changed it to a BW headline and chucked Alice out

View attachment 1307199
Haven’t yet read this article but I already think it’s really disrespectful that they chose these photos of her in tears. It’s clickbait. It’s a tactic to try to conjure some sort of dramatic tone to the article. And it’s capturing her in her most vulnerable moments. I say this because it’s DM—they notoriously stir up drama, they have absolutely zero regard for the type of voice that their content speaks to an audience of people who widely lack empathy (I’m not talking about any Tattlers in the comments section, just speaking generally).

Does that make sense to you?

It’s one thing to include a photo of her sobbing somewhere in the article with the intent of depicting her strife as someone who battles MS on a daily basis—after all, she herself shared the video clips, it’s not like they were leaked or anything. But it’s another story to heighten dramatic effects for readers by using a feature image (that’s the main pic that shows up when you post the article link) of her weeping into a camera.

Basically: I see the game. It’s just clickbait. They don’t care about her. They don’t care about her pain. They just want to copy her words and steal her media for an article that infamously garners negative, cruel comments from people who rant about her stealing AE’s husband and claim she’s “whining” about a serious diagnosis that they themselves will never comprehend.

Before you @ me: I know that’s just what DM does. I know that’s historically their game. But it’s bleeping wrong as hell and I can’t stand it. Uplift the damn girl—don’t take screenshots of her crying and pair it with a subpar piece whose literary voice offers no actual concern, sympathy, nor empathy for her battle.

Ya feel me?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urgh the comments. None of my nice ones are getting through.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My third thread title!!! Thanks guys. 🎆🎆🎆

This is hilarious. Either she thinks we will be scared into shutting up or she really is that batshit. I hope she screenshot the one where I admit IG pays me to tattle. If that makes it into the hearing I will cry with laughter. Alternatively Leon cried (but don't know if he was laughing) before he threw the screenshots into the bin.

PS. I stand by my boob job comment. 💋

View attachment 1307431
It would be feckin ace if we all got called lmao
Zoom waiting room on screen …
turds ( all with turd avatars hiding our identities)

Disney exec (to prove he’s never seen or heard of her),

Wizard .. now he’ll be nervous I believe he’s got a support mouse 🖱🐭 to get him through the trial

and Prius cause it’s sat nav can prove it has repeatedly asked Alice to pull over and let it out whilst out driving 😂🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didn’t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Bianca: I regulary recorded myself to record my symptoms because my doc told me coz my disease impacts my memory
DM users: why would you record yourself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It would be feckin ace if we all got called lmao
Zoom waiting room on screen …
turds ( all with turd avatars hiding our identities)

Disney exec (to prove he’s never seen or heard of her),

Wizard .. now he’ll be nervous I believe he’s got a support mouse 🖱🐭 to get him through the trial

and Prius cause it’s sat nav can prove it has repeatedly asked Alice to pull over and let it out whilst out driving 😂🤣👍
Shame really that Zoom has become a thing. Pre-pandemic, we might have been flown out to LA, all expenses paid. Damn you Ioan for not leaving her earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey you lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 you lot were on fire last night! 🤣

Congrats @Bridgeofsighs - great title! 🤣🥳:m😁
Thanks @welp for the new thread 😘
Thanks @StoneMountain for all the essential extras 🥰 I'm glad you're feeling better.🌹

Alice's recent posts are sickening. Trying for mum of the year. Competing with Bianca - who can be the nicest not to mention the sickest. :sick:
For us that's a no brainer. 😎 You don't fool us Alice, we 👀you. 🤬 As for her comment about feuds, her lack of self awareness is staggering! o_O
Amber Turd & her have so much in common. :sneaky:
Abusers. No (genuine) empathy. Manipulative. Fakers. Pathological liars. Cruel. Malicious. Always the victim. It's always somebody's else's fault.
Think they're so superior & Gods gift. And neither can squeeze a bloody tear out! :cool: ETA - and they never lie! 🤥
Changed my avatar in support of Depp until the verdict is in. #Depp 🙏

Sorry I've not been on here as much, this thread & you wonderful turds are my number one ❤ but I've been struggling keeping up with here, watching the trial LIVE 8 hours a day 🤭 plus body language videos, etc & Depp/Heard thread & RL - so much to do, so little time! :cool:😆
I'll be watching Verdict Watch too. 🤭 Come too far now to miss the bleeping verdict! 😆
As you were. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also it’s weird, the “crying without tears” thing. Idk whether or not she was actually crying in that clip and I honestly don’t give a cozy sweet duck if she was or wasn’t.

Sometimes the facial expression, that wrinkling of the face, is enough of an emotional response. I do it, too, when I’m having a su*cidal impulse or a depressive episode from the BPD. Like…you just have no tears but you still FEEL something and you still scrunch your face and huff and wail/moan a bit.

Tbh it’s bullshit that they’re picking her apart like this like she’s UPSET, give her a fuckin break. Are they next going to say, “Oh her eyelashes are perfectly curled she must have put makeup on and prepared herself for this video how fake” like stfu and let people feel tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also it’s weird, the “crying without tears” thing. Idk whether or not she was actually crying in that clip and I honestly don’t give a cozy sweet duck if she was or wasn’t.

Sometimes the facial expression, that wrinkling of the face, is enough of an emotional response. I do it, too, when I’m having a su*cidal impulse or a depressive episode from the BPD. Like…you just have no tears but you still FEEL something and you still scrunch your face and huff and wail/moan a bit.

Tbh it’s bullshit that they’re picking her apart like this like she’s UPSET, give her a fuckin break. Are they next going to say, “Oh her eyelashes are perfectly curled she must have put makeup on and prepared herself for this video how fake” like stfu and let people feel tit.
I get what you are saying. But to be fair if Alice did the same we would be ripping into her. Remember her famous crying but not crying on Lorraine? People have different ways of coping don’t they? If BW was some influencer wailing about a broken nail most people would be doing a massive eye roll. But BW is dealing with, every day, a very real and fast moving illness for her. She is raising awareness for MS, not for herself or for a brand she is promoting. I don’t use social media ( i.e put photos of myself on anything, not my schtick) but other people, of all ages, see nothing wrong in documenting their lives in this way. Here BW has been videoing herself as a diary as advised by medics. It must help her. When she has a flare up, she can see when she has had one before and know that it will pass.

Reactions: 16
I get what you are saying. But to be fair if Alice did the same we would be ripping into her. Remember her famous crying but not crying on Lorraine? People have different ways of coping don’t they? If BW was some influencer wailing about a broken nail most people would be doing a massive eye roll. But BW is dealing with, every day, a very real and fast moving illness for her. She is raising awareness for MS, not for herself or for a brand she is promoting. I don’t use social media ( i.e put photos of myself on anything, not my schtick) but other people, of all ages, see nothing wrong in documenting their lives in this way. Here BW has been videoing herself as a diary as advised by medics. It must help her. When she has a flare up, she can see when she has had one before and know that it will pass.
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what part of my statement you’re refuting. Like I literally said she’s allowed to express emotion the way she wants to. Also I have never ripped into Alice fake crying; I actually thought she was crying on Lorraine. (I guess not.) Nowhere in my comment did I suggest any sort of issues with BW videoing herself nor expressing sadness so what’s up exactly?

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what part of my statement you’re refuting. Like I literally said she’s allowed to express emotion the way she wants to. Also I have never ripped into Alice fake crying; I actually thought she was crying on Lorraine. (I guess not.) Nowhere in my comment did I suggest any sort of issues with BW videoing herself nor expressing sadness so what’s up exactly?
I wasn’t refuting anything. It was a general comment made on the back of your post about the DM comments accusing BW of fake crying. So nothing’s up.

Reactions: 4
Lot of Dr’s on the Mail online today.
Hey you, where’s my rat and my salad cream story? I stayed up till 3am waiting (possibly also being a turd towards Alice on here in the meantime). Tell me now while everything is boring 🙏

ETA. You’re on half term with 103 kids aren’t you. My apologies for being demanding 😞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey you, where’s my rat and my salad cream story? I stayed up till 3am waiting (possibly also being a turd towards Alice on here in the meantime). Tell me now while everything is boring 🙏
She claimed a rat ate through her ‘Fred flintstone’car floor causing a hole 🤣😂 SCB I’m not that au fait on I think he wanted to send her some kind of DNA … likes what’s all her top on my previous post before this 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.