Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the implication that taking Ioan's side is somehow bad. Yes, taking the side of dignified silence while getting regulary murdered on SM sure as hell is less reasonable than taking the side of the always sane and reasonable Alice Evans.

(friends shouldnt drop you over this but she even expected Ioan's family to side with her for heavens sake! And seemed angry about people staying neutral)
On a more positive note, I’m so happy to see the interaction between Bianca and Ioan’s Pobol y Cwm / Welsh friends. One of them in particular supported Alice in the early days of the seperation amd wrote as much on his own sm and in replies to her (something along the lines of Ioan being a fool etc).
Interesting do you have screenshots?

I think it was fine early on to have that opinion though.

Reactions: 12
I like the implication that taking Ioan's side is somehow bad. Yes, taking the side of dignified silence while getting regulary murdered on SM sure as hell is less reasonable than taking the side of the always sane and reasonable Alice Evans.

(friends shouldnt drop you over this but she even expected Ioan's family to side with her for heavens sake! And seemed angey about people staying neutral)
Interesting do you have screenshots?

I think it was fine early on to have that opinion though.
I imagine quite a few people dropped her as her social media became more vicious and then the TRO petition dropped.

Shades of Jason Momoa following Johnny Depp on Instagram a couple of weeks into the trial. 🙄

Cut herself shaving?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wonder if she saw Bianca's comments on Ioan. It sure as hell looks like it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know how she has that picture board….
I think we have another one coming 🤣. And Piers will be transferred from one to the other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharon from Eastenders 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh god I’m in pieces! I’m not sure that’s what she was going for - she’d be mortified! (I’ve got nothing against Leticia Dean)

D6D0395A-754E-49CE-8022-2376DE2C5BEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The line about Ioan experiencing an attack so early into their relationship is interesting because of all the talk about when their relationship actually started. She says this attack was her first in over two years - going from the information she included in her post on MS Day that seems to indicate this attack was in June 2021 which at least ties in with Ioan's court statement that their relationship started that month.

I obviously can't verify that information but their stories are consistent at least!!
pretty sure she said before the one in january was the first major attack in over two years

I'd classify 7 months into a relationship as early

Reactions: 5
I’m still catching up but thank y’all SO MUCH for your sweetness and love. This community has become a circle of friends I have leaned on for almost a year and I’m blessed to even share space among you I swear I don’t deserve the privilege. I love you. Diolch, diolch, diolch. 💛💛💛

Real quickly…

“Chronic pain pretty much ENDS the life you have.”

Now, let’s think about this for a sec lol: this person purports to be someone battling fibromyalgia based on a self-made diagnosis and is centering herself waaaaaay too much in the community to supposedly advocate for people with the same chronic illness…so like…sitting here stating that having fibro means you’re pretty much hopeless and your life is through? That’s the direction in which you choose to take this?

Listen: Bianca got vulnerable in her most recent post, sure she did. She cried. She cussed. She got angry. She got scared. She showed a side of MS that people rarely pay attention to. She showed others that, yeah, MS will duck up your life.

BUT, and do correct me if I’m wrong—she has posted mainly positive and/or informational content this entire time. She BALANCED OUT the dread of having MS with the ways in which people can cope and be informed to live happier and healthier lives.

Alice is literally just talking about how debilitating her supposed illness is. She doesn’t educate. She wedges her own stories of suffering into people’s offerings of their own personal experiences. She doesn’t listen to these supposed “fellow” sufferers of hers. She only wants to complain and receive sympathy for her medical woes.

Strap on your cowboy boots and kick me the duck back into my lane if I’m out of it but I consider Alice’s above remark to be extremely unhelpful, awful, pessimistic, and hurtful to others battling fibro. No one wants to hear that their life is “over.” No one wants to wake up and think that they have no good reason to be alive or that they might as well surrender to their suffering. That one remark she made sort of cemented it in my mind that Alice has zero regard for the harm she can potentially be committing in this community.

Bianca: “I deal with a LOT of bullshit from my chronic illness and I’ll tell you what that hardship looks like but I’ll also inform you and encourage you to understand that I and those like me can and will get by.”

Alice: “I deal with a LOT of bullshit. That’s it.”
Happy birthday, beautiful ReturningThePearls, to you and Bethan-the-Moth. I wonder if you realise just how valued you are by everyone here? Your lyrical posts range from humorous to shriek-with-laughter, thoughtfulness to introspection; you epitomise kindness and sharing, sensitivity and caring. You're a wonderful soul and an inspiration, gifted and talented beyond measure; you deal with the vagaries of life in such a beautiful and blessed way. Here's hoping that you have a year of pure, unadulterated happiness, and a wonderful life in Wales to come. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How can you take "teeny bites of tramadol" when it comes in capsule form? (Been on it for years, In various doses/brands, not once have I seen a pill version")
I have a tablet version - I think it's all they prescribe here in America - but it's not the type of caplet that can be cut up.

My niece is a pharm tech and some medications that already have a "scoring" line on them will distribute the same amount of medical elements from either side.

That is definitely NOT tramadol. I have a stash of them because they still don't work as well as prescription ibuprofen.

Should I send them to her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she got in trouble from some friends over the Damian Lewis stunt. That had to have upset people if they have seen it. It would be hard to find unless they check tattle or any other site that has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh yes this. Ioan has been watching this tit storm and gazing at these pictures just thinking about what a mistake he's made and longing for Alice.

Screenshot_20220603-005359~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I am hoping with everything I am that Saturday goes well and a different life is in sight for you & your Mother.
From the sounds of it I also have the same type of situation with my dearest Mum.
I sometimes felt harsh towards my mum, for putting up with his tit for so long, I had to be an adult from a very early age, however I've come to realise the extent of unhappiness she felt & how it drained any strength she had. I stuck up for mum, so hard & to my peril, we moved out temporarily when I was aged around 12 & I begged her to leave him, but we went back. When the divorce did start, it was clear why she had had all her energy sapped, it took an absolute age, cost over £100k in lawyers fees, as there was a family business involved too. He would simply ignore all legal letters etc. I've since found out he hid money also.
Sometimes I wonder if it's wrong to be so close & love so much, don't get me wrong we can argue like cat & dog sometimes, but I think we're blessed.
I will be thinking of you in the lead up to Saturday & saying little prayers for you x
Bless you, dearest Tilly. It sounds as though you and your Mum have been through the mill - astonishing just how cruel these men can be - and I can sincerely empathise with your experiences. I did resent my mother as a teen because she went off to do a degree and left me with my father; but I realise now that she had just not only had enough, but needed to do something for herself or risk losing her identity and will to live entirely. We weren't close during my twenties, but now - well, you understand; she and I and you and your Mum seem to have the same kind of relationship. I'm so sorry that you had to go through such a terrible time with your father. From my experience, it's not just the hurt and misery they cause; it's the crushing disappointment that they can so profoundly let one down, and will do nothing to fight for you or protect you from hurt. Not mattering to a parent really does leave its own scars.
I do argue with my mother too - but we're able to be honest with one another and fix our behaviours, unlike dear mAlice. I think it's healthy to have a blowout every now and then; it stops resentment from festering?
How are you doing? Have your procedures helped at all? Are you on the road to recovery? I've been thinking of you and saying prayers for your recovery. You've had so much to deal with, yet done so with so much grace and so little self-pity. You're an admirable woman! xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.