Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of sarcasm in her posts because she knows damn well her SM will be watched, and monitored as she has a RO because of said SM. She’s in legal trouble and trying to blame Bianca for it. Sarcasm is not your friend Alice.
It's becoming abundantly clear that she is obsessed with Bianca. I have never seen anything like this. I find it discomforting and I worry for Bianca's safety here in LA. I mean that sincerely. The way she's trying to incite her followers is unnerving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It's becoming abundantly clear that she is obsessed with Bianca. I have never seen anything like this. I find it discomforting and I worry for Bianca's safety here in LA. I mean that sincerely. The way she's trying to incite her followers is unnerving.
The obsession was clear back in Nov/Dec I guess we just expected it to decline not increase. She is fixated on her. She impersonates her and mirrors everything Bianca does. The eyelash thing was a joke but there are so many things she does that mirrors BW

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
She's so wrong, she's jumped on a bandwagon and it's clear she's never spoken to a doctor in depth about chronic pain! I've been seeing a physio for a while about my condition (fibromyalgia, hi gang 👋) and he explained that it's not about pushing yourself to the limit, like some people seem to be reading this; it's about gentle exercise and keeping your brain active, doing things you enjoy, so you can start to understand your limits, so you CAN pace yourself and manage your symptoms/pain. Unless I have totally misunderstood his instructions?

Anyway, TLDR, Alice is dense

• Heart
Reactions: 20
THANK YOU!! 🥹 This is basically a birthday present today haha I am so stoked. Really, thank you, friend. ❤

That’s AMAZING of you. I’ve always wanted to get out more but there are no hiking places nearby so my best option is to walk around the woodsy parts of the neighborhoods. 😩 Have so much fun, please!

And thank you! I got a TON of flowers and one of my hornworms cocooned and came out this morning as a huge, gorgeous moth! 💚 I named her Bethan. 🥹 Today is a blessing to me.

You have incredibly beautiful hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Make it stop!!! 🙈🙈 It’s not the selfies you crazy loon… it’s the crap you write along with it!! The (not so) subtle stabs at Ioan!!
Please someone give her jail time so she’s off of SM completely 🙏🙏

Yusss! 👏👏 This exactly!!

SNAP!!! Sorry I posted before reading your comment. Great minds… ❤
We are all posting it lol! We are Camille's of Johnny Depp's legal team.

A judge should throw her ass in jail tonight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think what happens here is that she gets calls for those little stupid things she writes and how wasted she is, but of course she thinks the woman who won the guy she wants is jealous lmao. Now her "it caused her pain that I wrote about fibro" makes sense.

also adding this tweet I forgot last night
Screenshot_20220603-002822_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic; I'm sorry I'm late RTP, happy belated birthday! You *do* have beautiful hair and a beautiful soul and I would also like to know who the fluffy legs belong to, thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And there was already a 30 day extension which her lawyer asked Ioan's lawyers to request) and that by getting a one year extension, Ioan and Bianca are refusing her a chance to plead her side of the case!!!!
I thought that was how it happened.

I think it's more like Leon told Alice that with recent events, there is no way she will not get a PRO for less than one year. So, she's taken it as a "1-year extension" of the TRO, rather than a PRO. Semantics...
I don't think a PRO can be less than 1 year anyway.

Reactions: 7
It was a 90 day extension. I don't believe that there will be another one. I think June 14th is still on.
I believe Alice can ask for an extension, she has ability to ask for it but only one. I think the last one was asked by Ioan and it was given as she agreed. So Alice may extend it further but it would be madness to do so.

Reactions: 9
It was a 90 day extension. I don't believe that there will be another one. I think June 14th is still on.
People said Ioan had wanted the extension.
In fact I recall she wanted the extension but had no legal recourse to seek it. She had to ask Ioan to request it.
which her lawyer asked Ioan's lawyers to request

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People said Ioan had wanted the extension.
In fact I recall she wanted the extension but had no legal recourse to seek it. She had to ask Ioan to request it.
which her lawyer asked Ioan's lawyers to request
Ioan requested it and it was given as she agreed. Only Alice can request extension and only one. So it was given because she agreed to it. She didn’t have to agree but she did. That is what I understand from the court Papers anyway

Reactions: 7
Waiting for Alice to start deleting those poorly liked and commented on pictures and blame Bianca for being so jealous of and threatened by her beauty, Bianca immediately calls a lawyer who sends a "stop and desist" letter by carrier pigeon late on a Thursday night.

I never considered Alice a particularly pretty woman. She was as pretty as every other indistinguishable blonde actress. I always thought her looks were a bit mannish.

Hi Alice. Yes. I'd be happy to send you my pictures.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.