Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honor of mAlice saying the alphabet backwards I made a list of her “alleged” ailments, each representing a letter in alphabetical order. 😁
A= Ataxia, Alchohol Dependent
B= Bloating, BSE”Mad Cow Disease” 😉
C= Chronic Attention Syndrome
D= Diarrhea of the Mouth
E= Eats Crap disease
F= Flatulence
G= Gas, Gigantus lippicus
H= Hemorrhoids
I= Ick Causicus Hub and others
J= Jealousy Pronicus
K= Knockers micro
L= Lip Giganticus 😉
M= Micro Knockers, Monkey Pox
N= Narcissistic Traits Extremicus
O= Over Dramaticus Extremicus
P= Plaque, Psoriasis
Q= Queasy
R= Rat Bite Fever “from rat in the Prius”
S= Scabies
T= Tattlelife and Turd Obsessive Disorder
U= Urinary Incontinence
V= Vomiting
W= Warts
X= Xtra everything? There tweren’t nothing! 🤣
Y= Yammering excessively
Z= Zealotarrhea. 😊
Forgive me Turds. I really needed to be silly as I’m mired down in the sadness of recent events.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pure batshittery from the swivel eyed loon. If Alice had been offered a good part in anything and anywhere she would have been off without a backward glance towards her “babies” leaving them in the care of Ioan, and her various nanny/ housekeepers. Lying Witch!!!🤬
Maybe if she had been acting too, she could have afforded the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sut wyt ti? Wedi blino as hell, haha, but I’ve been up since 2 AM (it’s nearly 5:30 PM here).

I see I can’t perform at Urdd national eisteddfod, then! Haha, my 29th birthday is in two days! 😫

What I would give to write a poem, translate into Cymraeg, take a one-month vacation to Wales, and perform at the main National Eisteddfod! Oh my goodness. One day! Let’s have hope. ❤ Worst case I’ll just fly to Wales and celebrate at the festival. You’d better be there when I do! 💚💚💚

Thank you for your heart. Truly, you shed so much light in these threads. Gonna be an Arab for a second and say ana behebikk (“I love you!”) 💛
You BET I’ll be there – I’ll be right beside you basking in your poetic glory! 🤩 (n between talking about, oh I don’t know… Alice’s boobs or something 😂)

Gonna blow your head now… Ever heard of cynghanedd? Check it out. I never really got it myself – way above me. But I’m not a poet of any sort.

Now then. We need a Tattle Celebration in 2 days time – a whole celebration of YOU! 🎉🎊

Caru ti! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Cymbalta is an antidepressant. Do they prescribe it for fibro? Or is she talking bs again?
Cymbalta is the only antidepressant co prescribed for pain relief. I've been on it for years. When my Doctor prescribed it years ago and asked me if it helped with the pain I said I couldn't tell. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I gave less of a duck if I hurt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ioan will certainly monitor (or have people do it for him) to see if she does something dangerous with the kids (happened before when she was posting pissed at 3 am on a school day, and of course Alice's tiny mind called it "abuse" on twitter) or if she breaks the TRO
I missed that. Was it after the TRO?

Reactions: 1
The comments are just awful. Now, I myself, realize that Alice posted her unending and ever evolving list of illnesses in anticipation of Bianca posting something on MS awareness day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Which those DM comments are absolutely bashing the hell out of her without reading why she was keeping a video diary and why she posted it yesterday.

Now let me speak to the lip gloss criticism. I am known as the lip stick/lip gloss fanatic in the family. My baby sister just loves to tell the story of how when we were flying back to New York from Florida in the winter and the flight attendants were preparing for a possible emergency landing in an ice storm. She was saying her prayers and sobbing and I was putting on fresh lipstick! Hey! The news may have been there!

But, in all seriousness, the medications that have to be taken for certain diseases - and I'm on more now than ever - are incredibly dehydrating. Not just the mouth but some make your lips so dry and flakey you can barely speak. Your damn right I had my lips greased the hell up during chemo. Still do when I have no other makeup on. Like today. In our ninety degree heat.

Alice's FM'S working overtime on the Daily Mail today.
When I am at my absolute worst in pain and look like I've been ridden hard and put back wet? Damn bleeping right I slap some lippy on and pretend I'm rising from the dead! It's my default I'm-going-to-make it mechanism. I have shiny lip balm in my bag, my car, my bathroom, and beside the bed. I'm a diehard Smith's Rosebud Salve queen.I even use it on my eyelashes when I can't deal with mascara. It's the shizzity shiz. 🙌🏼

Yeah, gimme those shiny disco lips, baby. 👄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Alice has a high tolerance of drugs because of her alcohol intake and that's why she needs higher doses.
Shove that in your batch of screen shots for the court Alice 🍷🍷🗓
Also because she has an addictive personality. I have never needed to up my medication even when recovering from painful bone surgery because I don’t have the addictive tendency, thank goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's a fecking awful top. Though it wouldn't be so bad if the grommets were smaller. Another example of Alice’s terrible taste, pushing something too far until it's hideous.
Maybe she’s auditioning for the role of Busty Serving Wench on “Our Flag Means Death”? 🏴‍☠️

• Haha
Awks. Alice clearly meant that her chin seemed long in the photos (like Jay Leno’s). Loads of those commenting have taken for granted that she means a double chin though and are giving her tips for that 🤭

ETA. Not ‘loads’. One. Sorry. Got carried away there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, got a wardrobe full of fat clothes, thin clothes and ones in between. My goal is to find a weight, even if it isn’t as slim as I would wish, and stick there. Would make life so much simpler.
Workout and diet regimens help so much, Tea. Granted, if you’ve ever had an eating disorder then be careful with the diet regimen, but otherwise they help a lot. Despite my current 180-some pounds I’ve lost weight because I’ve kept to a workout routine and portioned my meals. I didn’t think scheduling could work but it actually does.

I sympathize with the different-sized clothes issue. I was skeletal when I was addicted and so I have a lot of extra-small stuff, and it tempts me to reach that weight again, which is dangerous. But I have clothes whose sizes suit my ideal weight. It’s sad and frustrating having different-sized clothes, especially large ones (my large sizes were starting to not fit!), and it’s sometimes even discouraging. But give regimens a try and see how that works out. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No thanks, the USA can keep her. I don’t think is fame as such, as Alice would like it to be, but notoriety. She’s very low rent tbh.
We don't want her either. The only consolation I have is that she is on the opposite coast from me and that I have no regular reason to visit LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In honor of mAlice saying the alphabet backwards I made a list of her “alleged” ailments, each representing a letter in alphabetical order. 😁
A= Ataxia, Alchohol Dependent
B= Bloating, BSE”Mad Cow Disease” 😉
C= Chronic Attention Syndrome
D= Diarrhea of the Mouth
E= Eats Crap disease
F= Flatulence
G= Gas, Gigantus lippicus
H= Hemorrhoids
I= Ick Causicus Hub and others
J= Jealousy Pronicus
K= Knockers micro
L= Lip Giganticus 😉
M= Micro Knockers, Monkey Pox
N= Narcissistic Traits Extremicus
O= Over Dramaticus Extremicus
P= Plaque, Psoriasis
Q= Queasy
R= Rat Bite Fever “from rat in the Prius”
S= Scabies
T= Tattlelife and Turd Obsessive Disorder
U= Urinary Incontinence
V= Vomiting
W= Warts
X= Xtra everything? There tweren’t nothing! 🤣
Y= Yammering excessively
Z= Zealotarrhea. 😊
Forgive me Turds. I really needed to be silly as I’m mired down in the sadness of recent events.
This is brilliant! 🤣👏❤

Speed of threads picking up folks. Stuff happening?
OK gotta ask, what is your avatar or am I stupid for not getting it?! 🤭

We don't want her either. The only consolation I have is that she is on the opposite coast from me and that I have no regular reason to visit LA.
Nobody does & with good reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, it was my fault for asking. I’m not here 🎣 on mAlice’s behalf and trying to get the thread locked down, I promise. 🫢

Can you believe that she has made screen grabs of us saying she’s had a boob job and presented them to her lawyer as evidence for the case though?! 😂😂😂 My God. Whatever that man is being paid isn’t worth the candle. He’ll lose his mind before they’re done.
If he hasn’t already. I picture poor Leon sitting there in his office with Alice sitting opposite. he is in a straight jacket and banging his head on the wall, while she is baby talking him through thousands and thousands of screen shots from here. Telling him how mean and nasty we all are, and none of what we post is true because she is always kind and never abuses any one who didn’t deserve it, everybody wuvs her and she never lies. Whatever Leon is being paid it nowhere near enough

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
We could agree to roll her into the sea in between us I suppose? Or is that too easy for me to say cos Wales would have Nobbly-Bobbly-free Ireland as a buffer?

Awks. Alice clearly meant that her chin seemed long in the photos (like Jay Leno’s). Loads of those commenting have taken for granted that she means a double chin though and are giving her tips for that 🤭

ETA. Not ‘loads’. One. Sorry. Got carried away there.
Ok, so now we’re up to 2. This comment might yet age well…

• Haha
No
How was Eisteddfod, dear friend? I just did some research and noticed that the festival also celebrates POETRY! My God, what I would give to perform. But it’s only for people of Welsh ancestry, I assume. 😔 Either way, I hope you had fun. 💚
No, it’s not just for those who have Welsh ancestry. It’s for those who speak and understand Welsh. The Urdd is for younger, school age peeps. The Eisteddfod for the grown ups is a bit later on. There is a prize for the best Welsh learner, a marquee specially for learners. To my eternal shame I went in one year and was so nervous about speaking Welsh, when a very nice lady came to talk to me I forgot every word of Welsh that I knew. Duh! such a numpty. Any how at least when I married a Welshman I attempted to learn the language unlike Alice 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We could agree to roll her into the sea in between us I suppose? Or is that too easy for me to say cos Wales would have Nobbly-Bobbly-free Ireland as a buffer?

Ok, so now we’re up to 2. This comment might yet age well…
I take massive exception to this plan. Enough odd things washing up on Irish shores atm without going for a sunrise walk on the beach and finding Alice washed up like a giant guppy

I take massive exception to this plan. Enough odd things washing up on Irish shores atm without going for a sunrise walk on the beach and finding Alice washed up like a giant guppy
But feel free to float over a raft of nobbly bobblies! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.