Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Bridgeofsighs

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Summary: Alice temporary deactivated her IG and then returned with no explanation back to virtue signal about gun control. Her feed recently is full of "I'm a great mom" type of posts, which includes letting a 8 year old watching the 4th season of Stranger Things (wtf) or letting the kids home alone on the evening a school shooting occured and then ask her bright followers why her kids are upset. She has also been posting recently about having apparently every disease under the sun. Also she definitely hasnt mentioned being a single mom enough! She is more restrained about the divorce recently, but you can guess what she tries to imply with those posts. Meanwhile Ioan and girlfriend, who has been very silent on SM recently until a post for MS Day yesterday, are probably back in the USA. If no change RO hearing is two weeks away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion by @Bridgeofsighs

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Summary: Alice temporary deactivated her IG and then returned with no explanation back to virtue signal about gun control. Her feed recently is full of "I'm a great mom" type of posts, which includes letting a 8 year old watching the 4th season of Stranger Things (wtf) or letting the kids home alone on the evening a school shooting occured and then ask her bright followers why her kids are upset. She has also been posting recently about having apparently every disease under the sun. Also she definitely hasnt mentioned being a single mom enough! She is more restrained about the divorce recently, but you can guess what she tries to imply with those posts. Meanwhile Ioan and girlfriend, who has been very silent on SM recently until a post for MS Day yesterday, are probably back in the USA. If no change RO hearing is two weeks away.
Ha ha congratulations @Bridgeofsighs 🥳🫶🏻💗 and thank you @welp 🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I just say, to those who are struggling right now from saying on the last thread, I love you all and here wouldn't be the same without you and I appreciate your posts and admire your insight always.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still cracks me up that they removed Alice as the headliner and put up Bianca 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s the famous of them all? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still cracks me up that they removed Alice as the headliner and put up Bianca 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s the famous of them all? 😂
As we say in the UK.. yesterday’s headline is todays chip paper !
she’s the only person ever to have breakfast headlines then they’re used for brunch’s chip paper !😂🤣
Get in DM !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On the plus side the DM is raising awareness for MS, poor Bianca such a young age to get a debilitating condition. The way she deals with it is admirable. I was diagnosed with a life changing illness and I bitterly regret how much time I've wasted being angry, it doesn't change anything but just keeps you from moving on. It's pointless looking back it changes nothing, the contrast between Alices pity posts and Bianca's posts are pretty telling just what drew Ioan to Bianca. It's not an easy road he's chosen either!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.