Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if she saw Bianca's comments on Ioan. It sure as hell looks like it LOL
I knew she would be triggered by BW's gushing about how great IG was. Then I stupidly thought that the TRO (and the hearing in 2 weeks) would keep her reigned in a bit. But no, it's back to good ol' batshit Alice. She is clearly seething with jealousy over BW and is now claiming that BW won't allow her to post selfies?? How cruel - is the implication that BW is jealous of AE's beauty??

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" says Bianca LOL (in AE's head)

Funnily enough, I don't think that posting selfies was mentioned in the TRO.

AE: If this pic is good I’ll know by tomorrow. Around 10am. The phone will ring. Not asking you to guess why - that would go against my TRO. It’s just the insanity of my life right now. There is s/o who gets very agitated when I post nice selfies. It usually results in a call from my lawyer. I am helpless. But hell no I’m not going to stop posting!

Someone's had 3 sharp ones! 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1314982
Hey, Alice. Talking to you directly. No-one was OBLIGED to take your side. Especially if they had already quietly hated you for a long long time. Grow up and open your eyes. You’re not owed anything by any of these people. They have their own lives. They don’t wish you to be part of those lives and who can blame them? Suck it up and get over it. Some people just don’t like you and that’s that.
How is "it could be 10, 20 years" then not a threat? It's an even bigger threat because it promises you'll never be left at peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
C90AAE42-7FFC-4268-B1F7-B65340D382CC.jpeg

Aaaand just like that, “Tilda Swinton” and the “get it out of my system” posts have disappeared. The phone call must have come early this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It has really bothered me that Selma Blair liked Amber Heard’s post trial statement. Why am I so invested in all these people 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t even know which thread to write this in because everyone is somehow linked 🤣 You’ve also got houseinhabit being buddies with Lady Victoria Harvey who is Alice’s friend… it shows me that perhaps it isn’t so two sided with people and they just reach out bits and pieces of support depending on the circumstances. Alice seems to be an ‘all or nothing’ friend- you either have my back or you don’t… other celebs out there are a bit more wishy washy and give a bit of love out everywhere to who needs it at the time maybe? I think I need to come off the internet for a few days 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolutely and totally off topic!

How did the purchases of Vosene go?

Remember when AE was a bit quiet and we needed to make our own amusement?

Vosene talk kept us going for days!

I ♥ this thread and the Tattlers who inhabit this place and their shiny dandruff free hair :love:
Omg I use Vosene😆Have done for years!

How is "it could be 10, 20 years" then not a threat? It's an even bigger threat because it promises you'll never be left at peace.
I thought that😆By stating it’s not a a threat makes it one ffs! And if someone say ‘that’s not a threat’ I hear in my head ‘It’s a promise!’

• Haha
Some you tuber talking about Alice has just popped up on my Tik Tok Fred for the first time.
because if the Amber Turd fiasco Alice is gaining traction … I think this is why she’s escalating.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely and totally off topic!

How did the purchases of Vosene go?

Remember when AE was a bit quiet and we needed to make our own amusement?

Vosene talk kept us going for days!

I ♥ this thread and the Tattlers who inhabit this place and their shiny dandruff free hair :love:
I got mine and it didn’t smell the same so I got some coal tar shampoo from the chemist and it was sooooooo good 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, so I’m usually the most immature person in the Western Hemisphere. At 50, I still suck at adulting – I haven’t the foggiest about what’s going on with my bank account, I’m probably lazier than Alice and Garfield combined, I keep wanting to stick out my tongue whenever I see an email from my boss, and I have a more-than-questionable relationship with deadlines and housekeeping.

Therefore, I can empathise with what I’m sure is a state of massive panic in the face of having to do some actual work and tackling a barrage of unpleasant tasks. I completely understand that Alice prefers to focus on side shows like her SM and Cameos. Unlike her, however, I never had that luxury; I’ve had to look after myself all my life. Not very well, granted, but so far, I haven’t ended up under a bridge, despite zero childhood money/inheritance and an appalling lack of Oucassis and Gruffudds to fund my lifestyle. It's one of the reasons why I never wanted children; I would have done a terrible job as a mother. Any kid of mine would have ended up a serial killer (to my great relief, Mr Arctic and I got together when his kids had long fled the nest). 😁

And that’s the big difference – Alice, you made a conscious choice to have kids, and with that, you made the conscious choice to take on the responsibilities that go hand in hand with parenthood. With or without a partner. This means growing up, at least to some degree, and not sticking your head in the sand and expecting everything to resolve itself. That's the one luxury that you no longer have.

Alas, bear in mind that ...

... money won’t miraculously fall from the skies.

... producers, casting directors and Disney execs won’t be throwing million-dollar contracts at you anytime soon.

... you will no longer get by on your looks, especially with the way you keep ruining them.

... your kids need a mother, an adult, not a BFF, who makes them feel safe and organises their lives until they can stand on their own feet.

... the girls have a father who would be more than happy to do his share of parenting. You scream for support, but you’re doing everything in your power to deprive yourself of it.

... if you don’t take care of house hunting, organising the move and everything it entails, you’ll end up sleeping in your Prius (which should at least make the rat happy).

... Ioan won’t return to you. Ever.

YOU are the one who must man up, take your head out of your ass and GROW UP. No one else will do it for you. Take it from someone who’s an expert at the ostrich strategy – it won’t solve a single one of your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It has really bothered me that Selma Blair liked Amber Heard’s post trial statement. Why am I so invested in all these people 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t even know which thread to write this in because everyone is somehow linked 🤣 You’ve also got houseinhabit being buddies with Lady Victoria Harvey who is Alice’s friend… it shows me that perhaps it isn’t so two sided with people and they just reach out bits and pieces of support depending on the circumstances. Alice seems to be an ‘all or nothing’ friend- you either have my back or you don’t… other celebs out there are a bit more wishy washy and give a bit of love out everywhere to who needs it at the time maybe? I think I need to come off the internet for a few days 🤣
Wow really?? I think LVH is a two faced media bleep. She was very anti Amber Heard but then has a best friend who is basically doing exactly the same! Read the room Vicky!

Re: B’s comment expressing gratitude for Ioan’s support

You know, B might not fully realize that she’s even making a jab, which would then render it not a jab. She speaks so highly of Ioan’s support already—remember the MS charity interview during which she explained how she has sympathy for the partners of people with MS? That isn’t a far leap from saying in an IG comment that she doesn’t take his support and compassion for granted!

But IF B is indeed throwin a bit of shade: doesn’t bother me an ounce. Not claiming it bothers others in here, just saying. For a hoard of total strangers to cyber-pounce on your mother and the rest of your family, to criticize you from your teeth to your sundress, to attempt to decimate your morale and character by fabricating stories about your life and behavior—all of this spearheaded by a jealous, fuming, vengeful, hopelessly cruel person—is abhorrent and worthy of bite-back.

It’s funny, Alice wants to liken B’s teeth to that of a horse (duck off, they’re perfect), but she should be grateful they aren’t like the fangs of a snake. Because I would have gone so far into Alice I never would have come back out. IF B is intentionally blowing some sand in Alice’s face, then go ‘head, baby girl.

Y’all made my birthday the BEST EVER! I love you. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, so I’m usually the most immature person in the Western Hemisphere. At 50, I still suck at adulting – I haven’t the foggiest about what’s going on with my bank account, I’m probably lazier than Alice and Garfield combined, I keep wanting to stick out my tongue whenever I see an email from my boss, and I have a more-than-questionable relationship with deadlines and housekeeping.

Therefore, I can empathise with what I’m sure is a state of massive panic in the face of having to do some actual work and tackling a barrage of unpleasant tasks. I completely understand that Alice prefers to focus on side shows like her SM and Cameos. Unlike her, however, I never had that luxury; I’ve had to look after myself all my life. Not very well, granted, but so far, I haven’t ended up under a bridge, despite zero childhood money/inheritance and an appalling lack of Oucassis and Gruffudds to fund my lifestyle. It's one of the reasons why I never wanted children; I would have done a terrible job as a mother. Any kid of mine would have ended up a serial killer (to my great relief, Mr Arctic and I got together when his kids had long fled the nest). 😁

And that’s the big difference – Alice, you made a conscious choice to have kids, and with that, you made the conscious choice to take on the responsibilities that go hand in hand with parenthood. With or without a partner. This means growing up, at least to some degree, and not sticking your head in the sand and expecting everything to resolve itself. That's the one luxury that you no longer have.

Alas, bear in mind that ...

... money won’t miraculously fall from the skies.

... producers, casting directors and Disney execs won’t be throwing million-dollar contracts at you anytime soon.

... you will no longer get by on your looks, especially with the way you keep ruining them.

... your kids need a mother, an adult, not a BFF, who makes them feel safe and organises their lives until they can stand on their own feet.

... the girls have a father who would be more than happy to do his share of parenting. You scream for support, but you’re doing everything in your power to deprive yourself of it.

... if you don’t take care of house hunting, organising the move and everything it entails, you’ll end up sleeping in your Prius (which should at least make the rat happy).

... Ioan won’t return to you. Ever.

YOU are the one who must man up, take your head out of your ass and GROW UP. No one else will do it for you. Take it from someone who’s an expert at the ostrich strategy – it won’t solve a single one of your problems.
🫶🏻 Alice will always happily cut her nose off then happily blame others for holding the scissors … she’ll never ever change …

Reactions: 16
🫶🏻 Alice will always happily cut her nose off then happily blame others for holding the scissors … she’ll never ever change …
You're right ... I keep thinking that even she must get to the point where some sort of survival instinct kicks in, but I'm probably being naive. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's generally a very difficult situation: Ioan has a girlfriend with her own issues and he is going to have to earn money. Technically Alice somehow has to have custody, even if it's bad for the kids (they might think now it's not because she is the fun parent, but anyone can see what damage she will cause). I do wonder if he made arrangements in Wales for this scenario so that others can take care of the kids whenever he works should he end up with custody (the eldest seems so far gone tho)
Likely he has, yes. Ioan has a lot of active support quietly going on in the background.

Last edited:
If Alice gets a PRO I just cant imagine her to not explode in a way that the authorities have no other choice than to stop her. She already struggles with a few weeks. I'm actually a tiny bit scared for all parties (including Alice) involved here, because then she really has nothing to lose, and people become dangerous then.
The two big things she has to lose are her kids and her freedom. Yes, jail time.

She is like a cornered rat, lashing out. The JD trial result has unnerved her. She assumed that everyone would take AH's side because she's the woman lol. Leon has no doubt said to her it's highly likely the PRO will be granted. That means a criminal record for mAlice. It won't affect her chances of getting work obviously as she never wants to work again. She made that clear. It's funny but when her lawyer suggested she work in Starbucks the excuse then was the kids needed her, not that she's too ill to work. Seems like the fibro flared up coincidentally at the same time as BW started talking openly about the MS.

It's always a bleeping competition with AE. Not only is she prettier than 'horse teethed' BW but she is also sicker too. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.