Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you, where’s my rat and my salad cream story? I stayed up till 3am waiting (possibly also being a turd towards Alice on here in the meantime). Tell me now while everything is boring 🙏

ETA. You’re on half term with 103 kids aren’t you. My apologies for being demanding 😞
No I’m Scottish, we have different term times. 🤣🥰

As Claudia says she claimed a rat ate through her Prius, I can’t even remember what thread it was on, it’s worth a read.
Ashley (also not his real name) or Salad Cream Guy sent her a care package of utter shite. Treats included salad cream and Cadbury’s choc. It got lost and he sent her updates while furiously tweeting at UPS or whomever was the carrier. It was just before Christmas time, again well worth a read.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She claimed a rat ate through her ‘Fred flintstone’car floor causing a hole 🤣😂 SCB I’m not that au fait on I think he wanted to send her some kind of DNA … likes what’s all her top on my previous post before this 😂🤣
She what? A rat ate the whole bottom of her car?!

The second thread of the story I’m not sure I can even stomach… 🤢

Thanks for filling me in 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didn’t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.
A lot of DM readers seem to jump straight to the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I’m Scottish, we have different term times. 🤣🥰

As Claudia says she claimed a rat ate through her Prius, I can’t even remember what thread it was on, it’s worth a read.
Ashley (also not his real name) or Salad Cream Guy sent her a care package of utter shite. Treats included salad cream and Cadbury’s choc. It got lost and he sent her updates while furiously tweeting at UPS or whomever was the carrier. It was just before Christmas time, again well worth a read.
His real name was mentioned in a Cameo, or have I got this totally wrong?

Wish I hadn’t missed these gems. Obviously wasn’t as committed a lurker as I’d thought.

Also jealous of you not being on half term tbh. It’s only my 3rd day at this bloody youth festival and all the novelty has worn off. If I hear another (million) kid scream I’m going to cry. I’m working on a bloody stall here so can’t leave. At least the wifi’s good… although as Alice has revealed, it’s busy at work giving me a 101 unknown illnesseses even as I speak 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His real name was mentioned in a Cameo, or have I got this totally wrong?

Wish I hadn’t missed these gems. Obviously wasn’t as committed a lurker as I’d thought.

Also jealous of you not being on half term tbh. It’s only my 3rd day at this bloody youth festival and all the novelty has worn off. If I hear another (million) kid scream I’m going to cry. I’m working on a bloody stall here so can’t leave. At least the wifi’s good… although as Alice has revealed, it’s busy at work giving me a 101 unknown illnesseses as I speak 😬
He was the first Cameo I believe.

I feel your pain, I adore my children but at least I can shush them 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm sure this has already been highlighted, but...

Alice: I say NO to opioids. Before I even sit down with a new doctor I tell them I DON'T WANT OPIOIDS AND I WON'T TAKE THEM EVEN IF YOU TRY OFFER THEM

Also Alice: I take Tramadol

She needs some sort of excel spreadsheet or summat to keep the lies straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She what? A rat ate the whole bottom of her car?!

The second thread of the story I’m not sure I can even stomach… 🤢

Thanks for filling me in 🙏
Im sure she posted his address too on twitter when posting a pic of his parcel arriving .. 😂

He was the first Cameo I believe.

I feel your pain, I adore my children but at least I can shush them 😂😂😂
Is it the ‘real Clive skinner ‘ one where she’s juggling her jugs for him … while talking to fcking no one off camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being a party pooper or trying to moderate but are we supposed to be talking about these people (C) after what the mods warned us about? :unsure:
Just asking as I would hate our thread to be shut down again. Sorry. ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion by @Bridgeofsighs

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Summary: Alice temporary deactivated her IG and then returned with no explanation back to virtue signal about gun control. Her feed recently is full of "I'm a great mom" type of posts, which includes letting a 8 year old watching the 4th season of Stranger Things (wtf) or letting the kids home alone on the evening a school shooting occured and then ask her bright followers why her kids are upset. She has also been posting recently about having apparently every disease under the sun. Also she definitely hasnt mentioned being a single mom enough! She is more restrained about the divorce recently, but you can guess what she tries to imply with those posts. Meanwhile Ioan and girlfriend, who has been very silent on SM recently until a post for MS Day yesterday, are probably back in the USA. If no change RO hearing is two weeks away.
Thanks @welp, on the case as ever 🥰 great thread title @Bridgeofsighs and thank you @StoneMountain for the DA/DV info

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not being a party pooper or trying to moderate but are we supposed to be talking about these people (C) after what the mods warned us about? :unsure:
Just asking as I would hate our thread to be shut down again. Sorry. ☮
That’s why I said it wasn’t his real name. 🥰

• Heart
That’s why I said it wasn’t his real name. 🥰
And I’m just oblivious to anything lol … maybe I’ve got a touch of the ‘Alice’s’ ???😳 lmao
Sorry mods if I shouldn’t have done ❤💩👍
Tbf she did post his name and say it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didn’t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.
In two of those videos she’s wearing her bracelet than Ioan gave her, you know the one that he has the matching one of❤

• Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1307338
Alice, altruistic? My bleeping arse.

What was Gloria then??
Pure batshittery from the swivel eyed loon. If Alice had been offered a good part in anything and anywhere she would have been off without a backward glance towards her “babies” leaving them in the care of Ioan, and her various nanny/ housekeepers. Lying Witch!!!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs some sort of excel spreadsheet or summat to keep the lies straight.
She needs some sort of software, similar to autocorrect, that auto-changes her new lie to the lie she previously told so that she can't go wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.