Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didn’t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Verdict in! 3pm EST today.

I stand with Johnny Depp. 🙌🏼.
This case will surely shine a light on the Gruffudd/Evans case.

Very short deliberation. We wait.

Justice for all domestic abuse survivors.

• Heart
  • Angry
Re: one of Alice’s tweets about having a “happiness only rule in the home” is a surefire way to cause those kids emotional regulation and emotional expression problems, I’m calling it now.

If this isn’t actually what happens in the home, then is she really so fucking stupid as to think that this tweet will illustrate her as an ideal mother? Like does she really not know how horrendous that “rule” sounds?

“My kids are gonna be happy all the time, ESPECIALLY in the midst of an acrimonious divorce in which I am the sole aggressor and my kids have to share a house with me.”

Sounds cool, Alice.

Thanks to you friends/your stories about your children and a few recent life experiences this year I am ACTUALLY considering getting my shit together and having a child in a few years, should God will these things for me. Never thought I’d consider a baby again but here we are. (Likely IVF—I’m not interested in relationships—tips for me, Alice?) And my first rule will be that if you feel it you better fucking express it (healthily). Talk about it, draw a picture, do SOMETHING.

• Heart

raiseseyebrow

1654160156524.png

Hey Alice, remember your ridiculous meltdown after you discovered HoarseWhisperer had <checks notes> blocked you after you’d blocked him first?

She’s got to be the least self-aware person on the planet.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
lol I just take my power nap and she is already at it
Screenshot_20220602-035915_Twitter.jpg

Alice should read the TRO, whatever mail she wrote afterwards to cover herself up he is specifically saying it were verbal threats
Screenshot_20220602-035612_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040135_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040635_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-031038_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041152_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-040048_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-035743_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041346_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-041419_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-032203_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-030648_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-030521_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I don’t believe anything she says. It’s a fantasy this whole narrative. I bet she was an absolute fucking lunatic during lock down which my guess would be at least March 2020 her Twitter was at war with her husband. Amy said ALICE threatened divorce on him, and I 100% believe that. I think she pushed him to the brink. Something went down during that pussy rant and she said they had the biggest fight of their marriage. He goes off to Australia and returns cold and wants out. I believe he tried up until the end which is why she thinks there was nothing wrong with the marriage because he would have done the whole cool calm and collected Ioan persona all the while she’s going nuts at him. Then when he says enough is enough he means it. There was no turning back. She thinks the marriage was perfect because he kept his mouth shut and his head down and took her abuse. That is what I think happened Alice since you don’t seem to understand it.
I also think she needs to find a link to an affair which she won’t find so she can turn the narrative that they are the bad people cos come PRO she will look an absolute c*nt and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
2F177BAE-73A0-42C1-9762-D8C6930AF9C7.jpeg

Hey, Alice. Talking to you directly. No-one was OBLIGED to take your side. Especially if they had already quietly hated you for a long long time. Grow up and open your eyes. You’re not owed anything by any of these people. They have their own lives. They don’t wish you to be part of those lives and who can blame them? Suck it up and get over it. Some people just don’t like you and that’s that.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake. I came out of a violent breast cancer surgery (honestly, the surgery itself is tougher when they are just doing a lumpectomy and lymph node removal as opposed to a mastectomy - which is much harder to recover afterwards) and I already had fibro,a serious spinal cord injury from a car accident and JRA and just took 800mgs Ibuprofen.

Every single doctor says "keep moving"! I occasionally go to physical therapy if it's kicking my ass so they can keep me moving.

Alice is infuriating with this nonsense as it belittles every single person with real fibro who work, raise children and do all of the other things living encompasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

SC_love

Chatty Member
I used to think it would be too damaging to the girls for Ioan to get full custody, however now I think the damage of another 6-10 years in that house will be so much worse. Her parenting skills are non existent…one of the messages from the TRO which really stuck out to me was her saying something along the lines of ‘you have to EARN your place as the fun parent’. Being fun is one of the least important traits your kids need from you, stability, security, love, mothering them instead of them mothering you; these are all so much further up the list for me. And once the kids have all of those, then you can have the fun. I think she genuinely has no concept of this and that makes her a dangerous parent. The damage those girls have already suffered from her can’t be undone but they can be protected from more of it. I really, really hope for their sake that Ioan gets full custody.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is very very sick thing to post……

I think she’s working on his friends now. Try and alienate him from his mates

C784CB9A-3478-413B-817B-8FA2D222321F.jpeg
26C934BA-DE34-4CCB-9974-3A3F1A874228.jpeg

This is very very sick thing to post……

I think she’s working on his friends now. Try and alienate him from his mates

C784CB9A-3478-413B-817B-8FA2D222321F.jpeg
26C934BA-DE34-4CCB-9974-3A3F1A874228.jpeg
It’s gone now

• Angry
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
As if Alice is Mary fucking Poppins. She’s bed-bound and those kids are left to their own devices. The place is a mess, from what we can see in the pictures she posts.
Although Ioan did tell me in a lengthy email with this months pay cheque that it’s a hovel.

• Haha

raiseseyebrow

Alice’s “happiness only” rule shows exactly how much of an emotional terrorist she is to those poor girls. Part of being a good parent is helping your kids learn how to handle the whole spectrum of emotions, not insisting that they squash any feelings you don’t like.

Typical of a narc though; helping the kids deal with negative emotions would involve her putting someone else first for once and she can’t possibly do that :rolleyes:. Bellend.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
"Want more?" to me is the nastiest thing she has ever said. It's such a direct threat.

(Paraphrasing) "If you divorce me, the Queen of England will not knight you," is IMO the funniest and most deluded of her takes.

• Haha
  • Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
She needs to take medication regularly for several weeks before she decides something isn't working for her.
I wonder if she’ll be drug tested as part of custody or something. That’s prob why she’s publicly stating she takes a ‘teeny tiny bit of tramadol, not even a whole pill!’ to explain why she will test positive for opioids. Of course she has to try pretend she takes the smallest amount possible. She talks and walks and acts exactly like someone in the mist of active addiction. The justifying and minimising and fake jovial ‘everything is fine!’ while anyone with an eye can see the proof she has problems with substances. Proof she openly shares, then later deletes. I say this as someone who has worked in rehabs. It’s clear as day. Akin to someone desperately trying to be as casual as possible while trying to persuade you that the poppy seeds they ate on a bagel must be the reason for a positive test.

i mean anyone responding to that tramadol comment would fairly say: why are you taking your medication not as prescribed by your doctor? They don’t prescribe ‘tiny bits of a pill’. And if you’re as sick as you claim to be, why aren’t you taking the medication prescribed to you to get better? You’re not even trying.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice is screwed either way with this verdict. AH wins and, in the court of public opinion, she got away with it.

JD wins and it takes away her threat of AH'ing Ioan.
Alice defamed Ioan on Lorraine and in the other interviews she gave. She potentially harmed his professional reputation which could affect his earning potential. She has made wild accusations on public platforms and to the media. And she wonders why he has chosen to cut her off entirely. She has proven herself to be a disloyal, revenge driven woman who puts her own immediate need for gratification over anything and everything.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I am kind of freaked out that Alice has taken on this fibro warrior support job. This is what Bianca was doing for MS since she came out on SM with it.
She has strong inclinations of impersonating Bianca and it’s disturbing to witness like AH and her outfits at the trial. It’s mental abuse games

• Heart
Reactions: 28