Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so disturbing. Just when you think she could get it together.… She could be the poster child for the scorned woman who survived & thrived. Violating the TRO, over filtered, one eyelash askew! Is this mental health, substance/drink issues or a perverse sense of humour? It does make me sad that seeing the approaching bridge (court date) she decides to burn it down.
Definitely drinking and it's giving her Dutch courage to post inflammatory and intimidating posts yet again. She's clearly getting hot under the collar at being asked to explain the majorie contents of her video too. Tick Tock Alice. Judgement Day looms!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I agree that perhaps Bianca needs to (for the moment) quit the passive aggressive stuff. Even though I am here for it, I just don’t know how helpful it is. For now. I’m not saying she needs to be silent because she has a perfect right to speak about her partner etc, but maybe wait till the hearing is over. It could appear distasteful.

I support Bianca and particularly her raising awareness of MS. As I am impacted by it (with my closest person to me) I know what it’s all about and understand how tit it really is. But I think keeping a low profile, for now, seems the right thing. Just until the hearing.

Reactions: 8
Ummmm, nope, pretty sure I’ve never filmed myself introducing all the voices in my head. Thank the Lord!

This is so disturbing. Just when you think she could get it together.… She could be the poster child for the scorned woman who survived & thrived. Violating the TRO, over filtered, one eyelash askew! Is this mental health, substance/drink issues or a perverse sense of humour? It does make me sad that seeing the approaching bridge (court date) she decides to burn it down.
I think she doing this on purpose. Trying to back up the ‘oh, I wasn’t in my right mind’ narrative to excuse her appalling behaviour. She makes me sick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol Alice liked this. She wish!
Screenshot_20220603-092418_Instagram.jpg

it's fascinating that her people are buying that it's about selfies and not the tit she writes (or tries to write) about him. How stupid can you be?

Also I agree that perhaps Bianca needs to (for the moment) quit the passive aggressive stuff. Even though I am here for it, I just don’t know how helpful it is. For now. I’m not saying she needs to be silent because she has a perfect right to speak about her partner etc, but maybe wait till the hearing is over. It could appear distasteful.

I support Bianca and particularly her raising awareness of MS. As I am impacted by it (with my closest person to me) I know what it’s all about and understand how tit it really is. But I think keeping a low profile, for now, seems the right thing. Just until the hearing.
tbh anything she posts that is just remotely positive about Ioan would trigger Alice. She is keeping a low profile: 1 post, 1 story and replying to some comments in the past 3-4 weeks. I think it is a tad unfair to expect from her total silence while the one with the TRO spams and partly even abusive stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think what happens here is that she gets calls for those little stupid things she writes and how wasted she is, but of course she thinks the woman who won the guy she wants is jealous lmao. Now her "it caused her pain that I wrote about fibro" makes sense.

also adding this tweet I forgot last night
View attachment 1314543
I'd love to know what the legal bills are so far, there will come a point where its going to eat into her settlement I'm sure.

• Heart
View attachment 1314732
it's fascinating that her people are buying that it's about selfies and not the tit she writes (or tries to write) about him. How stupid can you be?

tbh anything she posts that is just remotely positive about Ioan would trigger Alice. She is keeping a low profile: 1 post, 1 story and replying to some comments in the past 3-4 weeks. I think it is a tad unfair to expect from her total silence while the one with the TRO spams and partly even abusive stuff.
Someone else on one of those pictures didn't know what a TRO was or that Alice has one against her.
I mean if you're on her Instagram offering undying support and how beautiful she is how do you not know about the TRO?

Though I understand her supporters that do know have refused to read it and it's all lies and "out of context".

Reactions: 17
I don’t see why BW shouldn’t still post lol ? I don’t think she’s doing anything other than getting on with her life and doing what she wants cause she can cause it’s no one’s business lol
I’m bored with AE’s tit oh woe is me act and her veiled threats …shes pathetic and deserves everything she has coming and them some ..
fair play to IG & BW for getting on with their lives like the adults that they are, and not rolling around hammered saying disgusting things about people all over the place 🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1314732

I didn’t say total silence, I said perhaps the passive aggressive. Bianca is free to post as she chooses and I enjoy her posts. However perhaps the little digs can be held off until the hearing is done.

Can we stop victim blaming Bianca please? Thanks.
I don’t think I am doing that. As I posted the other day after her story about truth and JD I am here for her being sassy and I am here for her sharing snippets of Ioan. I just wonder if it couldn’t be perceived as goading by Alice’s lawyer. Possibly. Who knows who is reading what meaning into what. 😊

Either way Alice seems determined to go down fighting regardless. I don’t understand how she thinks this will help her case

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On another note I am also thrilled to see Alice’s followers drop below 85k. People her getting fed up of her drama and moving on. Except us obvs. We love the drama. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
if Ioan ever had control Alice long would have no SM.

the amount of people who think he still wants ger is nuts, she is going to believe it!
Screenshot_20220603-094719_Instagram.jpg

lol
Screenshot_20220603-094507_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220603-095011_Discord.jpg

I didn’t say total silence, I said perhaps the passive aggressive. Bianca is free to post as she chooses and I enjoy her posts. However perhaps the little digs can be held off until the hearing is done.

I don’t think I am doing that. As I posted the other day after her story about truth and JD I am here for her being sassy and I am here for her sharing snippets of Ioan. I just wonder if it couldn’t be perceived as goading by Alice’s lawyer. Possibly. Who knows who is reading what meaning into what. 😊
thing is it's really harmless stuff: Ioan is geeat support, you can't take partners for granted if you have MS, relationship is strong due to adversity etc. It's really standard stuff.

Sure, this 100 % will provoke Alice, and maybe it's the intent, but in isolation this is very harmless. It would be different if she would write "some people with illness take their partner for granted" (like Alice writes all the time indirectly about Ioan like in the Damian/Rio post)

Reactions: 20

Either way Alice seems determined to go down fighting regardless. I don’t understand how she thinks this will help her case
I just honestly don’t think BW is like that 🤷🏻‍♀️ But chink chink friend
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that lunatic is lucky IG didn’t end up with me ha ha cause I swear that divorce and visitation would’ve been signed off by now ha ha I’m just not that nice … I always feel a house call early on settles these insane behaviours 👊🏼😂🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I personally don’t see it as little digs, I am in pain a lot and have chemo every 8-10 months, and frequently big up my other half for the support he gives me, even saying he is a hero and I’m so lucky to have him. I don’t say that to hurt anyone or get digs in, I say it because it’s true and although we have the pain and go through tit so do the people supporting us and I think it’s nice to give recognition to people that help us.

But even if it is ’passive aggressive digs’ who can blame her. After all the tit she has gone through in the last year and everything Alice and the toxic witches have thrown at her I think it would be very restrained to keep it to a few ‘passive aggressive digs’ I would have said a hell of a lot more.

As @claudiarocks mentioned Alice deserves everything she has coming and more. If she doesn’t like it the perhaps she should stop being a toxic bleep and allow the kids to have a relationship with their father, give him a divorce and move on to a healthier life. But let’s face it that will never happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Good lord, I’m going to have nightmares tonight, after seeing this. No wonder Ioan got an incurable case of ’the ick’.
She takes herself so seriously but doesn't realise so many people are laughing at these false pictures. She is deluded and vengeful, I don't know how ioan and Bianca are going to happily navigate this - I hope they do and I hope he reconnects with his daughters. But if Alice is a factor in this, which as it stands she is, I don't see the possibility of this happening. It would take maturity, level headedness, realising the well-being of her daughter's and not treating them as angry processions. So I think ioan despite her being told to be quiet, he's got an awful battle on her hands. Laughter aside, I find her quite sinister also.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would the lawyers call her for posting a selfie if the caption is not an issue. That makes no sense.
Exactly, she's lying once again and playing victim. It's the posts underneath these photos that attention will of been drawn too. There was a lot of derogatory posts about Ioan that accompanied these photos if I remember correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just honestly don’t think BW is like that 🤷🏻‍♀️ But chink chink friend
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that lunatic is lucky IG didn’t end up with me ha ha cause I swear that divorce and visitation would’ve been signed off by now ha ha I’m just not that nice … I always feel a house call early on settles these insane behaviours 👊🏼😂🍸🍸
I love your picture, I couldn't understand what it was till I zoomed in! Nuts 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On another note I am also thrilled to see Alice’s followers drop below 85k. People her getting fed up of her drama and moving on. Except us obvs. We love the drama. 🤣
you usually lose followers if you post (unless many repost you in stories). Because some people just followed you a while back and forgot what for, or they are annoyed by your posts, or the reason why they followed you (a TV show for example) is no more.

Somebody that posts rarely will lose bigger chunks each time, so you will see a drop for Ioan next time he posts too.

you also lose followers if you are not in the media (gossip or tv show) because you lose followers by account and bot deletions so you need new followers to keep your numbers

However, Alice didnt gain followers despite a UK Showbiz top story (BW gained 200 for the same one), her core base and those who are awaiting a car crash aside I think everyone is incredibly annoyed by her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.