Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leon got screenshots of Knockers Night!! 😳🫣🤭😂😂😂

Bet she sexualizes him too doesn’t she and just loved showing him exactly what we had googled about her following those Wikiquotes. Got a huge kick out of it I’d say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
On the plus side the DM is raising awareness for MS, poor Bianca such a young age to get a debilitating condition. The way she deals with it is admirable. I was diagnosed with a life changing illness and I bitterly regret how much time I've wasted being angry, it doesn't change anything but just keeps you from moving on. It's pointless looking back it changes nothing, the contrast between Alices pity posts and Bianca's posts are pretty telling just what drew Ioan to Bianca. It's not an easy road he's chosen either!
IG must really love Bianca to go from one difficult relationship to another. The difficulties are different of course - Alice’s batshittery, and Bianca’s diagnosis. I feel for her. She has raised awareness of MS, and conversely AE has had a part in that too. She has made BW famous. But the road ahead is going to be bumpy for all sorts of reasons, although once the Alice obstacle has been pushed to the kerb, they can both concentrate on staying well and enjoying life. I think B and I both get something they really need from this relationship. She supports him as much as he does her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
this is just to show that the DM did change the headline
(images updated to show that the DM changed both the headline and the story progression, putting BW in more prominent position. I was too slow in doing these images to originally show)

wow - just saw that DM keeps updating and changing headline, story, order of pictures :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
IG must really love Bianca to go from one difficult relationship to another. The difficulties are different of course - Alice’s batshittery, and Bianca’s diagnosis. I feel for her. She has raised awareness of MS, and conversely AE has had a part in that too. She has made BW famous. But the road ahead is going to be bumpy for all sorts of reasons, although once the Alice obstacle has been pushed to the kerb, they can both concentrate on staying well and enjoying life. I think B and I both get something they really need from this relationship. She supports him as much as he does her.
lol I was thinking the same thing. If I was leaving a nightmare like Alice (the stuff she writes about how she deals with fibro really dont paint her the way she thinks it does either) I sure as hell would not want to date anyone for a while, certainly not someone who also has physical struggles too (and even if she deals way more admirable with it, the pain for the supporting partner is still there to witness it)

Reactions: 13
lol I was thinking the same thing. If I was leaving a nightmare like Alice (the stuff she writes about how she deals with fibro really dont paint her the way she thinks it does either) I sure as hell would not want to date anyone for a while, certainly not someone who also has physical struggles too (and even if she deals way more admirable with it, the pain for the supporting partner is still there to witness it)
See it wasn’t Alices supposed illness that was the issue though, it was Alices character, tantrums and SM use. Bianca may be challenged physically but it’s her character that is polar opposites to Alice that Ioan fell in love with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I noticed the DM now have Bianca's age down as 30 has she had a birthday recently?

Reactions: 8
5CD47E50-3C73-4C67-ADF0-156CF964CA3A.jpeg

Alice, altruistic? My bleeping arse.

What was Gloria then??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Mail has only allowed 6 comments on the latest article so far. Very tardy. It has shifted to the top story in Showbiz.

Reactions: 9
My third thread title!!! Thanks guys. 🎆🎆🎆

This is hilarious. Either she thinks we will be scared into shutting up or she really is that batshit. I hope she screenshot the one where I admit IG pays me to tattle. If that makes it into the hearing I will cry with laughter. Alternatively Leon cried (but don't know if he was laughing) before he threw the screenshots into the bin.

PS. I stand by my boob job comment. 💋

AE tattle screenshots for Leon.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This is hilarious. Either she thinks we will be scared into shutting up or she really is that batshit. I hope she screenshot the one where I admit IG pays me to tattle. If that makes it into the hearing I will cry with laughter. Alternatively Leon cried (but don't know if he was laughing) before he threw the screenshots into the bin.

View attachment 1307431
She really does pick and choose the highlights doesn’t she? Alice bach, we’ve said much worse than that about you, you evil-born cnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1307431
For someone who never comes on here, she's sure on here a lot! Hi Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
truth to be told if I was a neutral DM reader I would question Ioan's life choices if I read the headline LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Alice left us a little hint here? She's going to blame her behaviour over the past few years on medication? And not the squashed grapes kind?

(Apologies if this has been touched on. I missed most of the last thread and haven't had chance to catch up)

1653994858843.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.