Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
CPTSD goes in peaks and troughs. You can have a relatively good day; the next, you may be hypervigilant and your anxiety will be off the charts. I have CPTSD, and had therapy for it for five years. It still hasn’t gone. Certain things trigger and retraumatise me. And, as an autistic woman with suspected ADD (am being assessed sometime before 2030 on the NHS), anxiety and overstimulation are par for the course. I’m going back to therapy next week. I imagine Bianca is in therapy too.
She’s made the choice to face her demons and look them in the eyes while being positive about the hand she has been dealt, what she’s experienced and what she continues to grapple with. It’s admirable. In a world seemingly populated by a million vapid, pouting and preening influencers, she actually offers honesty and hope. Far from ‘piping down’, she has been a model of decorum and good form over the past several years. She has endured daily attacks from Alice, ‘Tone’, Alice’s demented fans and clingers-on, and even her partner’s children. She has been abused, accused and vilified while going through huge physical upheavals as a consequence of her MS and the emotional strain of not only supporting the man she loves and bearing the huge burden he has been forced to shoulder; she has been dragged through the tabloids and courts, lied about by a manipulated, unwell child and accused of assault.
Why should Bianca be quiet? Did Alice herself not say that she would never be quiet, never give up, refused to act with dignity? Has Bianca launched a campaign of hate and intimidation against Alice? Has she slandered her looks, misogynistically implied that she is sexually ‘impure’, had every facet of her personality, character and identity challenged, been held responsible for her behaviour? No? Funny, that.
I admire Bianca. Initially, I thought she was a little too good to be true; but her tenacity and courage under horrendous conditions is truly remarkable. She has - or was it her sister? - alluded to domestic violence in her marriage. She has endured mental violence from Alice and ‘Tony’ Evans. She has never backed down.
We don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes, but, given past performances from the Diva of WeHo - fake restraining orders, a damaged flat, physical intimidation by a manipulated minor, and likely a torrent of written filth from Alice’s poison pen via email, text and SM - the truth is likely to be more horrible, more unhinged and vicious than even we, pragmatic women that we are, can imagine. Something pretty extraordinary must have happened for Bianca to break her silence in this way. I’m sure that revelations will come soon enough.
Lastly, don’t attempt to silence victims. Don’t do it. Don’t demand that she - indeed, we: after a lifetime of pain of every kind - go in silence. Don’t insist that we perpetuate the status quo. Don’t try to take a young woman’s voice. Don’t give power to abusers. We no longer live in such a world; nor should we. To do so is to be complicit with the damaging structures and violence perpetrated. When people like Bianca speak out, they enable others to find their voices. She is not acting in malice, unlike the woman who has gone crazy for over a thousand days and left scorched earth in her wake.
I’m going back to lurking while I sort my head out - this time of year is always difficult, and physical problems have compounded my own CPTSD - but I had to respond to that. And wish you all a very happy New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

He left me for a bogan.png

Chapter 15 – "Dupee and Display"

Life is so short and we never know what’s going to happen. Love trumps hate. Which is why I’ve spent the last three years waging war against Ioan, and latterly, the bogan.

I muse on this during my drive to Manhattan Beach, where I must go because the my narc ex, his EVIL lawyers and the CORRUPT judge have ordered me to see a forensic psychiatrist, Dr Dupee.

This is my third visit to see Dr Dupee. She might be triple-board certified, whatever that means, but I’m sure she’s not as intelligent as me. Because I am THE smartest person in the room.

I park my car, but I don’t pay for a ticket. Tickets are for common people like accountants and secretaries. Not international models and actresses like me.

I park where I want.
I park when I want.
NOBODY is going to stop me.

My appointment with Dr Dupee begins. My eyes glaze over as she starts to talk about something or the other. I put on my best wide-eyed ingenue expression, and start talking in the ‘baby’ talk voice that Ioan USED to love, until a bogan with a kinetic [redacted] bewitched him and stole him away from me.

My appointment is finally over, and I’m certain my facial expressions and baby voice fooled Dr Dupee. I am a seasoned actress and I can fool EVERYBODY if I want to. Dr Dupee is from the same place as the bogan is from, Brisbane. So far, my international network of Twitter supporters have not been able to uncover a connection between the two, but I will be keeping a close eye on this.

I walk back to my car, and notice a large inflatable Grinch dressed as Santa Claus in somebody’s front yard. I chuckle to myself. It provided some wonderful content for my Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

OMG! There’s a man hovering by my Prius. What does he want? As I get closer, I see he’s a parking enforcement officer.

“What the HELL are you doing?” I shout sweetly.

“Ma’am, you have parked here, but you do not have a ticket. I therefore need to issue you with a penalty”.

Jesus FUCKING Christ. No no no, I am NOT going to be given a parking fine for simply parking where I deserve. Thank goodness I’m wearing my Special Arguing Coat. It provides me with protection against bullies and narcs. It imbues me with the courage and fearlessness to fight all the injustices that happen to me. It helps me to be kind and to trump hate with love.

“I have a sick child in the car!” I exclaim.

“Ma’am, there’s nobody in your car. Except maybe a rat, as I can see what looks like droppings and a chewed-up Cheestring wrapper,” he says.

Fuck! That’s my usual excuse thrown out of the window. I forgot Gloria was looking after my babies again. What can I use instead?

“My husband left me for a bogan…”

The parking enforcement officer looks surprised, and a little embarrassed.

“…and I’m 50-80% bed bound”.

“I’m very sorry to hear that ma’am, and you have my sympathies, but I am still going to have to issue you with the penalty,” he says.

What the fuck. What the FUCK. How dare he patronize me by saying "sorry", and that I have his sympathies? I have a flashback to the asinine "thank you" thing Ioan learned from his mother.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND?!” I say calmly.

“No ma’am, I am not out of my tiny mind. I need you to calm down," he says.

Nobody has ever seen me be unkind to a person unprovoked. Because I’ve never ever done it. Not in my entire life.

“Don’t you fucking DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely, while stomping up closer the officer so I can get a better look at him.

“Ma’am, please do not come any closer to me,” he says in a panicked voice. I am not sure why he feels he needs to use that tone of voice with me. People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at.

“Fucking rip up that ticket now, or I will RAISE HELL!” I say, in a tranquil manner.

At this point, for some unfathomable reason, he gets out his iPhone 11 (crap model, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is where it’s at, or whatever the latest iPhone model is that Apple have released by the time this book is printed) and starts filming me. This shatters my cool and collected demeanour.

“How DARE you film me! Have you lost your fucking mind?”

As I shout at the officer, because I only abuse people who deserve it, I wonder - is this going to be on TMZ later? I hope so, as it will provide a wonderful bonding experience for me and my babies to read about ANOTHER automobile incident I’m involved in. I am very proud of the existing video on TMZ and so are my kids. They ask to see it again and again.

Everybody knows I am the best mother in the world. I have done everything I can to do right by those two amazing girls. They don't need a father; they don't need any uncles or aunts (apart from ONE uncle on my side); they don't need grandparents. They don't need a private life away from the tabloids. All they need is ME, and my zany antics. They have such fun with me, like the shenanigans that happen when I drive them places. With Ioan, they don't have had any fun when he drives, because he goes silent so he can "concentrate on his driving". What kind of a parent does that? A boring parent, that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Jemadah

VIP Member
If she was feeling the dress, it probably would have been a better idea to have Ioan take a photo of her posing instead of trying to do a selfie video as she's walking, hence everyone thinking she's pregnant.
Alternate view: she can post whatever she likes on her own feed and other people's ridiculous conclusions are not her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Hiraeth

VIP Member
We haven't had any "unsolicited sham legal opinions" 😂 in a while, so, given the upcoming custody trial, here’s an interesting tidbit.

Every week I have to check the new and amended bills that are being released each week in the California state government for a committee I’m on. Today, one proposed bill was suggesting changes to a certain law in the Family Code, and it included a summary of factors that are considered by the court when determining child custody. Here’s the passage:

“Existing law establishes a rebuttable presumption that an award of sole or joint physical or legal custody of a child to a person who has perpetrated domestic violence is detrimental to the best interest of a child and establishes factors to be considered in rebutting that presumption, including that the perpetrator is restrained by a domestic violence prevention order and has, or has not, complied with that order.” (bold text added by me)

In English, this means that, legally, awarding sole or joint legal or physical custody of a child to a perpetrator of domestic violence is presumed to be detrimental to that child, and this is a factor the court will consider when determining custody. However, the parent who has committed domestic violence is able to overcome this presumption in court (this is what is meant by “rebuttable presumption”) by giving evidence regarding certain factors to be considered, which may defeat the presumption. Unfortunately for Alice, two of the factors used to rebut the presumption are: (i) whether she is restrained by a domestic violence prevention order (she is); and (ii) whether she has complied with that domestic violence prevention order (she hasn’t).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

frobly-mobly

👋
Happy New Year!🎉🎊🍾🥂

I've just been filling in time, in anticipation of her first post of the year ...

085829.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ah bless "him". Nothing says "I really want to slag off I&B but have absolutely no evidence they've done anything wrong" like reposting that nonsense for the hundredth time.
Fortunately Tone is just an irrelevant old drunk shouting into the void. And so is her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Happy New Year, Turds! You're the best!

I was equally heartened and saddened by Bianca's post-- I'm sure there is so much going on behind the scenes that we will never know about, and it sounds awful. But it looks like she and Ioan are happy, they're spending some quality time with family, and they are optimistic for the future. I hope 2024 is a much better year for them, and for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sparkly23

Bit of a lurker - but working in the field of assessing psychology in teens, one of the new phenomenons emerging, particularly with troubled teen girls are those who create profiles on social media (themselves) and either send themselves extreme abuse or flattery, or a combination of both. It's essentially an attention ploy, but it's also a huge fulfilment of need and can be a real red flag for more extreme behaviour to come. It's a real sign of Alice Evans' arrested development that she's quite obviously exhibiting behaviour patterns associated commonly with troubled teen girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 64

House of Tea

VIP Member
Wonder what Alice’s New Year resolution is?

Same as last year’s and the year before that. Increase social media usage plus cause maximum damage to the children, with a side order of grief for her ex husband and his partner.

I hope it is to move on, and start a new life. I went to a funeral today. My neighbour. A beautiful woman, with lots to look forward to. Life cruelly snatched away, leaving her poor 4 year old son without a mother. Life has a lot to offer. It can change in a heartbeat. All the stuff and money and revenge mean nothing. Life lived to the fullest is not to look back at what was in anger. It is the promise of what is to come. Life is about possibilities and opportunities and her looking at her ex and still plotting his downfall has got her nowhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64