Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
It is people just losing their shit over some not very famous actor’s very ordinary brother who would probably be embarrassed by the attention. It is like a man has never been seen before.
It’s been making me laugh and I don’t think people are “losing their shit” over him. Some people have different taste and sense of humour to you, that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Why would a ‘fading’ man spend his days and nights tweeting about his middle-aged sister’s divorce rather than his health, his wellbeing and his need for a kidney transplant?

It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 53

NarcRage

VIP Member
If I had a pound for every time "Tone" said he was leaving Twitter or not going to talk about "his sister" I would have £247.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice … “they at it again”

she literally just stopped making sock accounts to troll them. Over 2 years of non stop, some days (most days) were 18 hrs a day extreme hate and abuse thrown at Bianca and Ioan.

Alice …“Love trumps hate”

is this woman for real? She is one big lump of hate. Thecrazy thing about Alice is the way she has this instagram account that portrays herself as empathetic and loving. Then she has twitter and twitter socks where she lets the real Alice out. The hateful, vengeful Alice.

We see you.

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
As a fellow MSer I'm delighted to see her doing so well and glad that the meds are working for her.

I don't know how things work for her as it's different for everyone, but for me even if I'm not having a formal relapse (aka attack/flare) then stressful situations can still set off symptoms or make existing ones worse. So yeah, fake ROs, abuse and court bullshit not fun at all.

There's a bunch of very difficult shit going down in my life right now and even though they're cheesy as heck, her posts are a reminder that positivity is a choice.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The guy has to be really battling depression. Christmas holidays would be so extremely hard and magnify the loss of your children in your life. Your home was once filled with the life energy of your children, the excitement of it all leading up to Christmas morning, to now virtual silence for years, his children treating him with disdain because of Alice. This is the time of year where you are around other people with Ioan listening to friends or social acquaintances at holiday get-togethers talking about their children and festivities.

I imagine he is on an antidepressant. Bianca can empathize and be a comfort to him, be a strong support system to him, but she can never, ever feel the loss and pain he feels, just like someone close to you can empathize and comfort you over the passing of a loved one, but they can never feel the pain you are in until it happens to them. Bianca doesn't have a child and hasn't experienced losing their love, like Ioan not holding little Elsie in his arms and feeling her love for two-and-a-half years. I have tremendous sympathy for Ioan and what it takes to get up every day feeling that loss and what he has been dealing with emotionally because of the actions of his vile ex-wife. But Christmas magnifies that loss.
One can only hope better days for Ioan and his children are ahead.
we don't know tbh.

the thing is also that Ella's actions have been so vile and abusive that he may actually not feel great grief about not having this version of her in his life (much like Alice's dad feels about Alice). The story may be different with Elsie, partly also because the bond seemed stronger and because the estrangement appears less toxic, but it may head the same way. of course he has grief over what Alice made of his child, what she still does to his children, and he is grieving the relationship they once had. But ironically the toxicity is probably helping to cope with it. Ultimately every human is different but it's been 3 years and he has a great support system I believe.

As cruel as it sounds he probably was more likely to be depressive from living with Alice (in fact he seemed to have those issues in the past, officially due to his career slump a decade ago, a slump that was less severe than now) than from not living with his children. It's the price survivors sometimes pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
Think Bianca and Ioan have Christmas visitors. His brother and a woman. On her reels, she name checks them on reels.
---
View attachment 2653910
the woman seems to live in LA

but very happy that Ioan gets family visits at this time of the year. I always wondered how he copes to spend Xmas without his kids for 3 years straight with no fault of his own, so that his brother comes around must lessen the pain a lot.

at the same time makes it all the more sad that the kids have spend Xmas the last 3 years just with their abuser and not the large lovely family they are being conditioned against

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I doubt Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend gives a rats ass at this point.

View attachment 2664389
And how do they know this person is on tattle.
And for the last fucking time. No one on tattle is abusing Malice. We don’t have any contact with her, we’re just gossiping in a remote part of the internet. How difficult is this to understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

NarcRage

VIP Member
As it's new year's eve (and for a bit of fun) I'm going to make my predictions for 2024:
1. Alice sacks Bernal just before custody evaluation is published
2. Alice applies to postpone custody hearing
3. Alice gets arrested
4. Alice loses custody
5. Alice gets evicted
6. Alice moves to UK

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I ran here, about to post an ALUN ALERT for @kingseven, but she's here already. 😂

Really like B's latest post, it's "couple goals" (do people say this any more?). Cute pics, glad they are happy and not letting circumstances get them down.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
View attachment 2674829
Emmy nominated Matthew Rhys AKA the other Welshman who escaped Alice is living the life. This is another chapter for @kingseven to get another chapter of the bitter rivalry between the Gruffudd and Rhys families.

So very soon Alice will tell us her truth about Maths. So very soon.
every time I see a pic of them - and considering that they are there because this time SHE is nominated - I have to think of Alice's ridiculous opinion that married actors cannot both work. And then I laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
So while it’s quiet I’ve been reading the Peaches Geldof threads, and some one linked an article by the scummy Ms B about Paula Yates.

122ABCE9-50D5-451B-918A-2C85E07CF95B.jpeg

Bob Geldof’s mother died when he was 7, he recounts being with her the previous evening and his father telling him the next morning.

Boshoff makes it look like she left the family.

So… unless she knows something the rest of the world doesn’t… Boshoff is utter trash and a terrible journalist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

kingseven

VIP Member
He should ask his sister. She's the smartest... Oh wait.

View attachment 2672641
Threatening to create a fake abuse diary
Threatening to do what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp
Threatening to reveal all about the alleged cocaine use on the set of Harrow
Threatening that the messages will continue until you answer
Threatening to write a book about your mother
Threatening ‘fuck this I’m tweeting’

Are you getting warmer ‘Tone’? Want More?

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
An example of how love trumps hate this week. Reposted by Alices brothers account a few days ago. Both Bianca and ioan are tagged in it. Bianca with MS getting tagged in this is sick.

731764FB-FB75-40A3-9B05-C7E50CF5433B.jpeg

people tagged in it….

1A1B0C41-BF74-4C89-9889-F49237647142.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow