Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting @reCAPTCHA thread title suggestion now we're in the 900s

Alice Evans: "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I think she does look real and healthy in that shot But also see the damage she has done to bridge of nose - I think came with the black eye episode -
It's not there in red carpet photos before split -
I think she may have broken it or gashed it in the same "trip" that she documented with the dark sunnies - also having had a fall myself - bloody stairs with bifocals - if you fall while wearing glasses the bridge of nose gets a hammering .
I assumed that was a surgeon's chisel during one of her botched nose jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
[/QUOTE]
I first saw them in London at the O2 in 2016 and last year in Glasgow. I don't think I'd heard of them until the 2000s and my youngest always having kerrang on the TV 😁
But oooh Kiedis 🥰

• Heart
That a recent photograph? It is not on her Instagram?

I actually think she looks healthy here. Like she has been going out. Getting some air and sun.
And it’s not filtered to hell. I think it’s a good photo.
---
This Alun obsession. I don’t get it. Just a normal looking bloke, I am sure he is perfectly nice, but just an ordinary bloke. Why has he become A Thing on here? It’s really odd. Like a lot of nuns peeking out of the window to catch a glimpse of the gardener.
Omg I just choked on my tea. 🤣🤣🤣 He doesn’t do it for me either but to each their own.
---
mAlice’s friend Bogoff just written a disgusting gleeful article on Matthew Perry and his alleged "assaulting women" - even from description is obvious it is not targeted violence but outbursts of a very unwell addicted person. Needless to say none of it is proven. Now, Im not saying it’s ok, and Im in no way thinking he was an angel, nor do I care much (I love Friends but was never interested in actors themselves, only in characters in the show). My point is, it proves yet again what a revolting person Noshoff is - digging in dirty laundry, dragging out with relish scandalous material about a person who’s clearly had fucked up and tragic life, a person who cant sue for defamation, cooking up gossipy un factual article. It’s not just being low and unprincipled, I think its also being a really nasty, mean person.
This is somebody mAlice called proudly her friend and publicised the relationship on SM as something to be proud of.. yeah..
---

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Im not crazy about Alun, but I think he is nice looking. Im not crazy about Ioan either, some people think he is hot. I think he is just nice looking. I think Anthony Kiedis is the hottest man ever lived (except Robert Plant of course) even with moustache. Some people think he is not good with moustache.
Different tastes 🤷‍♀️
Ugh. I can’t look at Anthony Kiedis since learning his thing for underage girls.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
I first saw them in London at the O2 in 2016 and last year in Glasgow. I don't think I'd heard of them until the 2000s and my youngest always having kerrang on the TV 😁
But oooh Kiedis 🥰
[/QUOTE]
Im not even to do a spoiler. mAlice is quiet thank god, we can talk about nice things and share Turd love. I like you. Im ok to share him with you :) x
Generous, see. Something mAlice will never understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---

My one and only celebrity sighting on my recent vacation in Hawaii was seeing Anthony Kiedis coming out of the Big Save grocery store in Hanalei. One of the local storekeepers told us, "Oh yeah, he's here all the time." So plan your next vacation to Kaua'i's North Shore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she have a slightly dodgy nose job? Eta.. the tip of the nose. 🤔

Not that I care I’m just passing time till Mount Alice erupts.
This a insta post from July 2019. Looks like the same nose shape
Screenshot (15).png

In these images from Nov 2019, showing her goofy side, she shows how make-up can transform you, especially thinning down the nose.

Screenshot (16).png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is people just losing their tit over some not very famous actor’s very ordinary brother who would probably be embarrassed by the attention. It is like a man has never been seen before.
I get laid regularly and he knows all about Ioan-Daddy and our love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

My one and only celebrity sighting on my recent vacation in Hawaii was seeing Anthony Kiedis coming out of the Big Save grocery store in Hanalei. One of the local storekeepers told us, "Oh yeah, he's here all the time." So plan your next vacation to Kaua'i's North Shore!
Im packing now!!! :)
Thank you! You can some surf with Anthony, Ally Pally and I when we are all married! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Alice Evans: Gold, Silver and bronze medalist in every category of the Tattle International Hatesport Games
(really enjoyed that fm’s use of hatesport)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does she have a slightly dodgy nose job? Eta.. the tip of the nose. 🤔

Not that I care I’m just passing time till Mount Alice erupts.
Yep, I believe she's had a nose job, but so have Ioan and Alice (multiple ones in the case of Alice).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.