Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tone" has wished us all a HNY! :rolleyes: "He" is also reposting an account he pretended to block. Kind of seems 'he' enjoys the drama... As Alice now has to watch the pennies, I guess trolling is free from a proxy account (or cheap if she is paying Tone to use it)

1703944713565.png

So who is it "Tone"?

1703944975364.png

It's SHOW YOURSELF time LOL

1703945012648.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"Tone" has wished us all a HNY! :rolleyes: "He" is also reposting an account he pretended to block. Kind of seems 'he' enjoys the drama... As Alice now has to watch the pennies, I guess trolling is free from a proxy account (or cheap if she is paying Tone to use it)

View attachment 2657812

So who is it "Tone"?

View attachment 2657814
It's SHOW YOURSELF time LOL

View attachment 2657816
Happy bleeping New Year Tone Alone. Forgive my language turds. I dread New Years Eve because it will be nothing but nonstop fireworks that sound like bombs going off. My sweet pupper will suffer as well as other pets.
---
Baby Bubba Bear! 🥲
Honestly I’m happy she’s not pregnant. Having children is not always the best thing for everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all you turds. I'm sad this thread is still going she's literally going to die moaning about Ioan. It's tragic how all her worth was tied up in being Ioans wife.

Reactions: 25
I thought Tony had announced he wasn't talking about his sister ever again? I see he's still as full of tit as ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1703959400526.png

If this is Alice, she needs some serious mental health help. If this is Ella, that is just sad.
It's not. Even AE isn't that nuts. At 55 I don't think AE will be having another BAYBEE either.

There are a lot of people who like to comment who know basically nothing - including people in the IG FB fan group. A pic was posted with IG and Ella and a 'fan' asked who the girl was.

View attachment 2658180

It's not. Even AE isn't that nuts. At 55 I don't think AE will be having another BAYBEE either.

There are a lot of people who like to comment who know basically nothing - including people in the IG FB fan group. A pic was posted with IG and Ella and a 'fan' asked who the girl was.
I think it's pretty obvious this DM commenter is a troll!

Reactions: 18
I think it's pretty obvious this DM commenter is a troll!
The 'what a fairytale ending' is a bit of a giveaway but some people just 'know' what they want to know, ie, AE's fanbase on IG. One example I found within a second.

1703962985483.png

They're not trolling, just deluded know-nothings.

• Haha
  • Sick
The 'what a fairytale ending' is a bit of a giveaway but some people just 'know' what they want to know, ie, AE's fanbase on IG. One example I found within a second.

View attachment 2658303
They're not trolling, just deluded know-nothings.
The internet exposed the fact that there are more than one idiot in every village and now they have all set up their own speaker's corner on the virtual town square that is the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A pic was posted with IG and Ella and a 'fan' asked who the girl was.
I wouldn’t recognise any of my favorite actors’ kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think it’s sad that people know who the E’s are. Alice really fixked up the boundaries with fans there. He won’t be able to undo that now.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t recognise any of my favorite actors’ kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think it’s sad that people know who the E’s are. Alice really fixked up the boundaries with fans there. He won’t be able to undo that now.
I think being a fan implies knowing that kind of thing. It's more than just liking an actor as fan is short for fanatic.

It's not wrong that people know who they are either and it doesn’t make them famous like AE thinks. Everything else AE has done - allowing them on SM, and involving people like their online grandma, Loopy and Clive etc is fucked up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.