Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Tone has issues that his lovely sister exposed for the world to know on X - drink problem and being a broke beggar (this was before the kidney failure which is not his fault). It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. 💅

I doubt she will do that before the hearing. If she loses custody and is raging, then maybe but it's more likely a sock on X will do it, not Boshoff who would put the DM in more legal hot water.
---
View attachment 2665687

What about the 2 BAYBEEZ?? My joy = the trophy husband I could abuse on a whim, my meal ticket and the source of my limited fame.

View attachment 2665690
This is creepy. AE is in for a world of hurt as the kids will want to be more independent of her as they age. OR, the kids are in for a world of hurt if AE refuses to let them grow up and leave her. Either way, it's wrong and a red flag.
To be fair, I don’t find it creepy. I’m not referring to any relationships or anything - just the statement. And it’s a social media bio about loving her kids. In the whole realm of what I’d call a red flag, this isn’t one of them. It’s just the kind of thing you see parents post on social media. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
[/QUOTE]
I’ve seen them two years running. Brilliant! I love John! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Glittergirlie

VIP Member

If you touch my fries, you are being very careless with your life 🤪

Life imitating 'art' indeed.
---

Yes, once a thread hits 900 posts, a little notification pops up at the bottom, to start suggesting thread titles.
This seems easier and a fair way to do the titles 🤔

• Heart

Misslucky

Do we know when he can’t start seeing his kids again? I’m sure we’ll know because Alice will have a meltdown

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I know! I was planning on getting some of their thermals this winter as apparently they're very good (Scottish cottage with no central heating 🥶). Anyone got any other recommendations, online preferably?
Uniqlo, the best thermals ever

• Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Oh shizz can you imagine 😂

I’m voting PASTA though, I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️
Sure looked like a bump to me. The reveal was also interesting. When I have a pasta bump, I keep my jacket closed. I’m also not sure there’s any way they could reveal that particular news, should it ever occur, that would make mAlice and girls share the joy. Guess we’ll find out in 2024!

NarcRage

VIP Member
"Alice has a public charitable persona of sweetness and light on Instagram and a supposedly secret online life of cruelty and spite."

There are Alice, oops, sorry TONE, fixed it for ya!
Where was this original quote supposed to have come from?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I like M&S, and they have been targeted for years by "boycotters" purely because they're well known as a Jewish business.
Who owns Marks and Spencer?
The Marks & Spencer Group is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) with a raft of shareholders.

It's not 'Jewish owned'.

Occleshaw

I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!
where was that snippet from originally?
---
Best bit is that Ioan gets a mention from another poster as being

Slim, incredibly good looking and a bit flirty. Or words to that effect.
which thread is that?

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
All it shows is how unhinged AE/Tone is. Imagine having to live with that level of paranoia and hysteria? No wonder the kids are a mess - they have to talk AE down from a metaphorical ledge every day imo.

It's also kind of weird how someone as obsessed with death (constantly threatening it and mentioning it, not to mention grief thieving on people she didn't know) gets her knickers in a twist over the Celeb Death Pool. Hey Alice - why don't you participate in it? It's right up your street!

We will know it's her when Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace make the list.
---
I just checked the Death Pool thread and saw this lol

View attachment 2673457
Oh oh! The Bristol Massive will do their nut! Still it's a kind of fame for a failed Cash Converters owner.
Very! I wonder what their mum and dad are like? Surely they must be normal?

Reactions: 1