Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah tattle turds! I haven’t been around in a bit but happy Hogmanay to you all.

It’s a real inspiration to see the way that I and B - despite serious chronic illness, separation from the kids, abusive relationships, and cruel editorials in the press - continue to take care of themselves, body and soul. They make sure to spend time and celebrate close family, they’re out in nature daily, they seem to enjoy a low-key life of art, music and culture with the occasional cocktail. I only wish I lived this way! Making it my new year’s resolution.

And it’s very telling to me that Ioan and Alun seem closer than before. Imagine one of your siblings being married to…that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Recapping the 20’s so far for Alice, Smartist person in the room, Queen of Monkeys, Lady of tenacity and Mute on Zoom.

2020: marriage ends but she got a bunch of flowers.

2021: Separated, husband filed for divorce and Marjorie slips under the cabinet.

2022 : restraining order, arrest and charged with breaching order. Bank account slips to an infinite supply of $26

2023 : bench warrant issued, court appearance, relocated, GAL appointed to look out for the children’s interests, evaluator appointed to investigate allegations of child abuse. She is muted in court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't believe Alice and Tone could live together in a mansion let alone in a one bed flat so I'm predicting a gruesome murder mystery in the New Year. Maybe I should put this in the Celeb Death Pool, but as neither Alice nor Tone are celebs... 🤷‍♀️
She is top of my celeb death pool list. She won’t die, but I couldn’t not have her on there because she’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's either that or it's ‘The year of the Knob’ as she will have to hook up with someone wealthy if she wants her lifestyle restored. It's more likely to be knob than job imo.
We’ve already had years of the slob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recapping the 20’s so far for Alice, Smartist person in the room, Queen of Monkeys, Lady of tenacity and Mute on Zoom.

2020: marriage ends but she got a bunch of flowers.

2021: Separated, husband filed for divorce and Marjorie slips under the cabinet.

2022 : restraining order, arrest and charged with breaching order. Bank account slips to an infinite supply of $26

2023 : bench warrant issued, court appearance, relocated, GAL appointed to look out for the children’s interests, evaluator appointed to investigate allegations of child abuse. She is muted in court.
But dey were de bestest flowers in de wuurrld

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

Ran straight here myself and you’ve worded my thoughts more eloquently than I ever could. She really is incredible. She has handled everything this year has thrown at her with so much poise and dignity!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This bit got me: “I have no doubt that the abuse and lies will still continue”

she knows Alice will never give up. What a sad bleeping statement.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Yeah, I think Bianca took a leap of faith beginning a relationship in another country with a man with baggage, and what baggage. Particularly as she had suffered in a previous relationship which she has alluded to before. She will probably reveal more about that in the movie, when it gets made. I think that the film script would be quite cathartic. If you are in a situation and you think you are coping, your body may have other ideas and the stress becomes an illness or exacerbates an existing one. Never read it, but the Body Keeps the Score book covers this. I think the bullying she received online, the accusations lobbed at her about slammed doors etc were probably the Cherry on the trauma cake - added to the stress she received from her ex.

Hopefully the end is in sight for her and Ioan and they can go forth in a positive way now that the heat seems to be lessening.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This bit got me: “I have no doubt that the abuse and lies will still continue”

she knows Alice will never give up. What a sad bleeping statement.
Reminds me of the whinging of how Al thinks Yo should have come to her defense. Yeah right. If Al had had any decency in her, she would have stopped the relentless bullying of Bee and told her 'fans' to stop. But this is Al we're talking about. She'll still be at it on her deathbed.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder if we will see some retaliation from Alice. Or whether she needs to keep a sock (ahem) in it under order from Dupee. Hmmm

Reactions: 21

You have just put into words, much better than I ever could, just what I was thinking when I read her post. I admire her courage, honesty, and her positivity. The complete antithesis of the Abusive bleep. I really hope that 2024 is a beautiful year for both Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bianca getting all the diagnoses Alice begs for

very interesting post. unlike Alice I believe her that she has a lot to tell

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Bianca getting all the diagnoses Alice begs for

very interesting post. unlike Alice I believe her that she has a lot to tell
Could something have shifted to allow her to be speaking more candidly or am I just reading too much into an NYE post?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly Bianca is such a living legend, I can’t even.

Happy new years fuckos, seahags and turds. Love, light and continued laughter to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.