Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullying and lies she is refering to is a lot more than just Alice
Who else would it be? It's Alice and her FMs and that includes the likes of Bogoff who is clearly pulling strings at the DM for Alice and the BS continues to this day. Without Alice, there wouldn't be these disgusting headlines. I am leaving out the more fact based ones. A lot of people only look at the headline and AE and Bogoff know this. She is determined to control the narrative as she knows more people read the DM than read these Tattle threads. That said, even the DM comments are 95% anti-Alice, when they let those comments through, that is. Game's up, cunts.

1704137809724.png

:sick:
1704137871690.png

1704137914923.png

1704137963325.png

1704137999883.png

1704138040444.png

1704138097948.png

:sick: Let's ignore the fact that AE has totally estranged them, shall we??

1704138232982.png

:sick: "Food fight" my arse! The headline make it seem IG and BW were firing food back at the kid!! The DM hacks are scum.

1704138363136.png

:sick: Not the worst headline but they still defame BW, even if it's in quotations.
1704138420923.png

:sick: Again, it's factually correct but do they inform readers that the RO request was lies from start to finish?? Hell no.

1704138549906.png

:sick: It's that bleep Bogoff again.

1704139881201.png

:sick: Bogoff again, and yes IG really was too poor to pay for 2 households.

1704139322079.png

Ok sometimes the DM gets it right - when Bogoff isn't involved.

1704139604448.png

I wonder what stunts Alice has planned for the February hearings? Fake suicide attempts? Abducting the kids across state lines? It will be a tit show though, no doubt about that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think certain FM including Lupine and some Daily mail journalists have a lot to answer for with her ptsd diagnosis too.

Reactions: 33
Bianca is flooding her Instagram with content last few days.There has definitely been A Shift the last few days. Might be progress with the girls, the fact that B can wear high heels (!) seeing friends and family, new year. But it feels bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think certain FM including Lupine and some Daily mail journalists have a lot to answer for with her ptsd diagnosis too.
Correct but who is constantly contacting them with her bullshit? Loopy has very limited reach and no credibility. Bogoff has a lot to answer for but all roads lead back to mAlice.

1704140442617.png

I hope Bianca does. Why should she have to be silent when AE is running to the DM or creating a new sock every 5 minutes? The socks only went quiet when Dupee got involved but I expect them to start up again after the report is written. "Tone" never stopped either. And no, it's not a 'dialogue' with Alice. BW has no desire to engage with her but she does have the right to tell her story and Alice won't be at the centre of it. She's unwanted baggage, the ex-wife from hell, who ran a 3 year smear campaign against her, so she will be alluded to. If AE makes snide allusions to 'how sad' is it, so what? duck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Correct but who is constantly contacting them with her bullshit? Loopy has limited reach and no credibility. Bogoff has a lot to answer for but all roads lead back to mAlice.

View attachment 2662521

I hope Bianca does. Why should she have to be silent when AE is running to the DM or creating a new sock every 5 minutes? The socks only went quiet when Dupee got involved but I expect them to start up again after the report is written. "Tone" never stopped either. And no, it's not a 'dialogue' with Alice. BW has no desire to engage with her but she does have the right to tell her story and Alice won't be at the centre of it. She's unwanted baggage, the ex-wife from hell, who ran a 3 year smear campaign against her, so she will be alluded to. If AE makes snide allusions to 'how sad' is it, so what? duck her.
The real traumatic events have been her own ex and MS. The Malice stuff and the online bullying, the lying daughter etc are all side issues I think. Traumatising but not in the same league. I think she can see light at the end of the tunnel. Despite the sunny side up attitude both Ioan and her have faced dark days. Their reward, finding each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bianca is flooding her Instagram with content last few days.There has definitely been A Shift the last few days. Might be progress with the girls, the fact that B can wear high heels (!) seeing friends and family, new year. But it feels bigger.
I think nothing has changed. probably it's rather that after walking 2 years on eggshells to please Alice they dont give a duck anymore. The fact that they closed a venue where Alice can in the most "well, technically" sense play her "he is a baddie" game (child support stipulated) helps here.

I suspect it's a temporary spur (of pictures only) due to holidays that is pretty normal for someone her age. She may have just suppressed it the past years for the reasons I mentioned (which Alice's psychos never acknowledge)

Reactions: 33
The real traumatic events have been her own ex and MS. The Malice stuff and the online bullying, the lying daughter etc are all side issues I think. Traumatising but not in the same league.
I'm not sure about that. I only looked at some of the headlines in the DM over the last year. It must be nerve-wracking to wonder what AE will do next, all the while she's phoning Bogoff to make up a bullshit story about whatever she can pull from her fat arse. Her ex is history but the MS was bad over the year, exacerbated by the stress of AE and her minions' dirty work. The fake RO trying to paint Bianca as a 'child abuser' was frankly evil and was designed to cause her the maximum stress, notoriety and pay for legal costs to boot, to defend herself against a mountain of lies.

Hope AE has paid for BW's lawyers by now. 💅

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I love that Bianca is freely posting about nice aspects of her life. Social media is a curation of the enjoyment of life, and she posts positive thoughts alongside her struggles. We know she’s had difficulties with her MS and now with her MH, but it’s so good that she’s continuing to make the best of her situation.

B has never referenced Malice and goes to lengths of deleting all such comments so that can’t be levelled at her, despite the horrific abuse from Malice and other trolls (that includes the DM at this stage). She’s had all sorts of nasty accusations made about her and the sort of person she is, including attacks on her family. Why? Because she chose to date a man whose relationship had already ended. No, he wasn’t technically divorced but Big Al was clearly always going to act like a wack job - look at what she wrote about Ioan’s mum before she discovered Bianca.

I only hope the therapy is going well for I and the girls. That’s the crux of the matter at this stage. Malice’s lies and bitterness are going to continue to eat away at her but the longer it goes on, the more obvious it is that she’s clearly got MH problems too. It isn’t normal to act like this 3+years down the line.

Side note- I hope 2024 is a kinder year to you wonderful tattle turds. I know some of us had a difficult year last year. But I hope we all fare better this year, whatever form that takes x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

He left me for a bogan.png

Chapter 15 – "Dupee and Display"

Life is so short and we never know what’s going to happen. Love trumps hate. Which is why I’ve spent the last three years waging war against Ioan, and latterly, the bogan.

I muse on this during my drive to Manhattan Beach, where I must go because the my narc ex, his EVIL lawyers and the CORRUPT judge have ordered me to see a forensic psychiatrist, Dr Dupee.

This is my third visit to see Dr Dupee. She might be triple-board certified, whatever that means, but I’m sure she’s not as intelligent as me. Because I am THE smartest person in the room.

I park my car, but I don’t pay for a ticket. Tickets are for common people like accountants and secretaries. Not international models and actresses like me.

I park where I want.
I park when I want.
NOBODY is going to stop me.

My appointment with Dr Dupee begins. My eyes glaze over as she starts to talk about something or the other. I put on my best wide-eyed ingenue expression, and start talking in the ‘baby’ talk voice that Ioan USED to love, until a bogan with a kinetic [redacted] bewitched him and stole him away from me.

My appointment is finally over, and I’m certain my facial expressions and baby voice fooled Dr Dupee. I am a seasoned actress and I can fool EVERYBODY if I want to. Dr Dupee is from the same place as the bogan is from, Brisbane. So far, my international network of Twitter supporters have not been able to uncover a connection between the two, but I will be keeping a close eye on this.

I walk back to my car, and notice a large inflatable Grinch dressed as Santa Claus in somebody’s front yard. I chuckle to myself. It provided some wonderful content for my Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

OMG! There’s a man hovering by my Prius. What does he want? As I get closer, I see he’s a parking enforcement officer.

“What the HELL are you doing?” I shout sweetly.

“Ma’am, you have parked here, but you do not have a ticket. I therefore need to issue you with a penalty”.

Jesus bleeping Christ. No no no, I am NOT going to be given a parking fine for simply parking where I deserve. Thank goodness I’m wearing my Special Arguing Coat. It provides me with protection against bullies and narcs. It imbues me with the courage and fearlessness to fight all the injustices that happen to me. It helps me to be kind and to trump hate with love.

“I have a sick child in the car!” I exclaim.

“Ma’am, there’s nobody in your car. Except maybe a rat, as I can see what looks like droppings and a chewed-up Cheestring wrapper,” he says.

duck! That’s my usual excuse thrown out of the window. I forgot Gloria was looking after my babies again. What can I use instead?

“My husband left me for a bogan…”

The parking enforcement officer looks surprised, and a little embarrassed.

“…and I’m 50-80% bed bound”.

“I’m very sorry to hear that ma’am, and you have my sympathies, but I am still going to have to issue you with the penalty,” he says.

What the duck. What the duck. How dare he patronize me by saying "sorry", and that I have his sympathies? I have a flashback to the asinine "thank you" thing Ioan learned from his mother.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND?!” I say calmly.

“No ma’am, I am not out of my tiny mind. I need you to calm down," he says.

Nobody has ever seen me be unkind to a person unprovoked. Because I’ve never ever done it. Not in my entire life.

“Don’t you bleeping DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely, while stomping up closer the officer so I can get a better look at him.

“Ma’am, please do not come any closer to me,” he says in a panicked voice. I am not sure why he feels he needs to use that tone of voice with me. People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at.

bleeping rip up that ticket now, or I will RAISE HELL!” I say, in a tranquil manner.

At this point, for some unfathomable reason, he gets out his iPhone 11 (crap model, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is where it’s at, or whatever the latest iPhone model is that Apple have released by the time this book is printed) and starts filming me. This shatters my cool and collected demeanour.

“How DARE you film me! Have you lost your bleeping mind?”

As I shout at the officer, because I only abuse people who deserve it, I wonder - is this going to be on TMZ later? I hope so, as it will provide a wonderful bonding experience for me and my babies to read about ANOTHER automobile incident I’m involved in. I am very proud of the existing video on TMZ and so are my kids. They ask to see it again and again.

Everybody knows I am the best mother in the world. I have done everything I can to do right by those two amazing girls. They don't need a father; they don't need any uncles or aunts (apart from ONE uncle on my side); they don't need grandparents. They don't need a private life away from the tabloids. All they need is ME, and my zany antics. They have such fun with me, like the shenanigans that happen when I drive them places. With Ioan, they don't have had any fun when he drives, because he goes silent so he can "concentrate on his driving". What kind of a parent does that? A boring parent, that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Is it likely that the custody evaluation is over now so that Yo and Bee are feeling less under the microscope?

Reactions: 12
I think the media attention must have been difficult for Bianca. Imagine going from being anonymous to suddenly being an accused husband stealing, child beating witch all over a large amount of the Western Media. She and Ioan obviously knew that to try and defend themselves would just be engaging with Alice and giving her the opportunity to drag them all down further into the gutter. But even when you have a healthy amount of confidence, to know complete strangers look at you and think they know you, to know that they believe some pretty horrid things about you that you know are lies but you can't publicly defend yourself against, that's a horrible position to be in.

She probably doesn't pay much attention to the FM's, Tone and Loopy. They have a miniscule reach and audience and most sensible people would take one look at their unhinged posts and correctly label them cyber bullies not worth wasting oxygen on.
---
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

View attachment 2662570

Chapter 15 – "Dupee and Display"

Life is so short and we never know what’s going to happen. Love trumps hate. Which is why I’ve spent the last three years waging war against Ioan, and latterly, the bogan.

I muse on this during my drive to Manhattan Beach, where I must go because the my narc ex, his EVIL lawyers and the CORRUPT judge have ordered me to see a forensic psychiatrist, Dr Dupee.

This is my third visit to see Dr Dupee. She might be triple-board certified, whatever that means, but I’m sure she’s not as intelligent as me. Because I am THE smartest person in the room.

I park my car, but I don’t pay for a ticket. Tickets are for common people like accountants and secretaries. Not international models and actresses like me.

I park where I want.
I park when I want.
NOBODY is going to stop me.

My appointment with Dr Dupee begins. My eyes glaze over as she starts to talk about something or the other. I put on my best wide-eyed ingenue expression, and start talking in the ‘baby’ talk voice that Ioan USED to love, until a bogan with a kinetic [redacted] bewitched him and stole him away from me.

My appointment is finally over, and I’m certain my facial expressions and baby voice fooled Dr Dupee. I am a seasoned actress and I can fool EVERYBODY if I want to. Dr Dupee is from the same place as the bogan is from, Brisbane. So far, my international network of Twitter supporters have not been able to uncover a connection between the two, but I will be keeping a close eye on this.

I walk back to my car, and notice a large inflatable Grinch dressed as Santa Claus in somebody’s front yard. I chuckle to myself. It provided some wonderful content for my Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

OMG! There’s a man hovering by my Prius. What does he want? As I get closer, I see he’s a parking enforcement officer.

“Ma’am, you have parked here, but you do not have a ticket. I therefore need to issue you with a penalty”.

Jesus bleeping Christ. No no no, I am NOT going to be given a parking fine for simply parking where I deserve. Thank goodness I’m wearing my Special Arguing Coat. It provides me with protection against bullies and narcs. It imbues me with the courage and fearlessness to fight all the injustices that happen to me. It helps me to be kind and to trump hate with love.

“I have a sick child in the car!” I exclaim.

“Ma’am, there’s nobody in your car. Except maybe a rat, as I can see what looks like droppings and a chewed-up Cheestring wrapper,” he says.

duck! That’s my usual excuse thrown out of the window. I forgot Gloria was looking after my babies again. What can I use instead?

“My husband left me for a bogan…”

The parking enforcement officer looks surprised, and a little embarrassed.

“…and I’m 50-80% bed bound”.

“I’m very sorry to hear that ma’am, and you have my sympathies, but I am still going to have to issue you with the penalty,” he says.

What the duck. What the duck. How dare he patronize me by saying "sorry", and that I have his sympathies? I have a flashback to the asinine "thank you" thing Ioan learned from his mother.

“No ma’am, I am not out of my tiny mind. I need you to calm down," he says.

Nobody has ever seen me be unkind to a person unprovoked. Because I’ve never ever done it. Not in my entire life.

“Don’t you bleeping DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely, while stomping up closer the officer so I can get a better look at him.

“Ma’am, please do not come any closer to me,” he says in a panicked voice. I am not sure why he feels he needs to use that tone of voice with me. People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at.

bleeping rip up that ticket now, or I will RAISE HELL!” I say, in a tranquil manner.

At this point, for some unfathomable reason, he gets out his iPhone 11 (crap model, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is where it’s at, or whatever the latest iPhone model is that Apple have released by the time this book is printed) and starts filming me. This shatters my cool and collected demeanour.

“How DARE you film me! Have you lost your bleeping mind?”

As I shout at the officer, because I only abuse people who deserve it, I wonder - is this going to be on TMZ later? I hope so, as it will provide a wonderful bonding experience for me and my babies to read about ANOTHER automobile incident I’m involved in. I am very proud of the existing video on TMZ and so are my kids. They ask to see it again and again.

Everybody knows I am the best mother in the world. I have done everything I can to do right by those two amazing girls. They don't need a father; they don't need any uncles or aunts (apart from ONE uncle on my side); they don't need grandparents. They don't need a private life away from the tabloids. All they need is ME, and my zany antics. They have such fun with me, like the shenanigans that happen when I drive them places. With Ioan, they don't have had any fun when he drives, because he goes silent so he can "concentrate on his driving". What kind of a parent does that? A boring parent, that's who.
This is going to be such a great book, a real bestseller! I'm so excited for when Tattle Turds Alice finishes it and it's released.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is the other aspect of “they are at it again”

8EB6F3C9-8F22-4F39-8F82-DFDFF69A11A7.jpeg

4500 PAGES of abuse tweets. Yet Bianca who has never really said anything is “at it again” 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 58

“Don’t you bleeping DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely,

Quoting just my favourite parts that were absolute chef’s kiss! But what a treat to start 2024. Standing ovation 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I alone in thinking he looks thinner here?
Maybe he's been out running with Alun? He said during the TV interview about Alun and the Dragon's Back that he runs a mile and a half twice a week, but I bet Alun runs more, more often!

@Mad Betty might lie in wait for pictures if you bribe her enough 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The real traumatic events have been her own ex and MS. The Malice stuff and the online bullying, the lying daughter etc are all side issues I think. Traumatising but not in the same league. I think she can see light at the end of the tunnel. Despite the sunny side up attitude both Ioan and her have faced dark days. Their reward, finding each other.
I think and I would hope this is the case. This is about her life experience and most probably linked to her intention to document this in her movie. Alice is not the centre of her universe.

Alice is playing her own game of one and losing badly at it. It’s better to leave her to it.

The evaluation report may have been finalised and even submitted. But it will be subject to scrutiny and possibly challenge by either party. It is a report not a judgement. That is to come.

Reactions: 8
Who else would it be? It's Alice and her FMs and that includes the likes of Bogoff who is clearly pulling strings at the DM for Alice and the BS continues to this day. Without Alice, there wouldn't be these disgusting headlines. I am leaving out the more fact based ones. A lot of people only look at the headline and AE and Bogoff know this. She is determined to control the narrative as she knows more people read the DM than read these Tattle threads. That said, even the DM comments are 95% anti-Alice, when they let those comments through, that is. Game's up, cunts.

View attachment 2662407
View attachment 2662412
View attachment 2662414
View attachment 2662417
View attachment 2662418
View attachment 2662419
View attachment 2662421
:sick: Let's ignore the fact that AE has totally estranged them, shall we??

View attachment 2662429
:sick: "Food fight" my arse! The headline make it seem IG and BW were firing food back at the kid!! The DM hacks are scum.

View attachment 2662436
:sick: Not the worst headline but they still defame BW, even if it's in quotations.
View attachment 2662437
:sick: Again, it's factually correct but do they inform readers that the RO request was lies from start to finish?? Hell no.

View attachment 2662439
:sick: It's that bleep Bogoff again.

View attachment 2662504

:sick: Bogoff again, and yes IG really was too poor to pay for 2 households.

View attachment 2662483
Ok sometimes the DM gets it right - when Bogoff isn't involved.

View attachment 2662496

I wonder what stunts Alice has planned for the February hearings? Fake suicide attempts? Abducting the kids across state lines? It will be a tit show though, no doubt about that.
Unfortunately for Alice they live in the US. This might be big news in England but over here it doesn't make even the gossip sheets.
Ioan is not that not famous ever here. He had moderate success but Alice is a nonentity. She has no fame to speak except as Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex-wife. Newspapers, even gossip site are not touching that garbage without proof. Defamation lawsuits can bankrupt you over here. Just ask the former owners of the Gawker website.

Reactions: 9
Didn't CPTSD used to be about people who had been soldiers in combat, or hostages, or experienced CSA, or similar? Not just... adults who have been through horrible things?

I guess it's like the 90s when everyone was bipolar.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn't CPTSD used to be about people who had been soldiers in combat, or hostages, or experienced CSA, or similar? Not just... adults who have been through horrible things?

This is a pretty ignorant comment. Perhaps you should read more about CPTSD before stating things like this.

Domestic violence is listed as a potential cause.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 22.18.15.png

• Heart
Reactions: 55

When I was younger, various forms of autism were not at all well understood and kids who were neurodivergent were treated as ‘weird’ by both their peers and teachers. Now, we are very aware of ASD and my child knows several other kids with a variety of differences in their class. Are they and their family making it up because it’s ‘trendy’ (seems unlikely and why bother?), or is it because as a society we are far more aware of disabilities that aren’t physical? Could the same be true of mental health challenges like CPTSD, bipolar, anxiety disorder and others?

I’m genuinely curious — are you saying she’s lying about her diagnosis?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.