Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive looked at the youtube version JoJo posted. For 5 minutes. Jesus she is terrible!!! Not at the point where I meed welfare check, but turds who are watching it - please be kind to yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been catching up so forgive me if this has already been discussed. I'm gathering that by April, Alice will be receiving zero (or very little) child support/spousal support for Ioan due to the overpayments she has received. She will therefore either be on the street, living with friends or will have to get a job. I'm thinking she'll end up living with friends. Child custody should be settled by then too, I gather? There are four dates set in March. I honestly hope by April that Ioan has primary physical custody of the girls. It seems they have been attending therapy (let me know if in wrong about this) so hopefully the relationship is okay enough for this to happen. Healing will take a long time I am sure. I'm hoping that by next Christmas, the girls are with Ioan, the finances are well and truly settled and perhaps Bianca and Ioan are married with a baby on the way (if thats what they want). duck Alice. She can rot in the Hell of her own making.

Reactions: 16
Lin & the group probably gifted the Starbucks card knowing that it was the one place on earth Alice was NEVER going to step into!!

If Alice only mistook The Grinch for Elf on a Shelf this last week (in Malibu Beach no less), how have they been driving round for weeks with the girls taking the piss out of her?????

The blatant lies in such a lame story!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My mistake because I thought you had to nominate your own thread title as one in bold 👀

Hence why it does away with double voting 😕
@BessieNessie’s title suggestion got 49 likes too, so maybe going with @SusieTCones’ one is good because it breaks ties?

At any rate, there were some top notch title suggestions last thread, well done Turds!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And here’s me thinking oldsoak got it. 🤣 I’m glad I didn’t start this thread! 🥂

Dupee’s presence is working absolute wonders though. Apart from Alice’s old lady anecdotes and the recycled pity-party article there’s hardly a peep out of her.

But oh how they laughed!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone mentioned she started following Celia again the other day. I noticed it a day or 2 ago. Thought it was funny. It just took Celia leaving her a comment and she’s back in the good books Lol.
---
Lin & the group probably gifted the Starbucks card knowing that it was the one place on earth Alice was NEVER going to step into!!

If Alice only mistook The Grinch for Elf on a Shelf this last week (in Malibu Beach no less), how have they been driving round for weeks with the girls taking the piss out of her?????

The blatant lies in such a lame story!
These stories of hers are all made up. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah bless "him". Nothing says "I really want to slag off I&B but have absolutely no evidence they've done anything wrong" like reposting that nonsense for the hundredth time.
Fortunately Tone is just an irrelevant old drunk shouting into the void. And so is her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
And here’s me thinking oldsoak got it. 🤣 I’m glad I didn’t start this thread! 🥂

Dupee’s presence is working absolute wonders though. Apart from Alice’s old lady anecdotes and the recycled pity-party article there’s hardly a peep out of her.

But oh how they laughed!! 🙄
What I find interesting (unfortunate choice of word, not interesting but you know what I mean) is why she seems to be unable to post anything normal. Its always some "hilarious" made up story, or a back story with a fake laugh - it’s like she is "terrified" of coming across as boring or thinks she absolutely has to do something zany (god I hate this word) to he likeable.
---
The combination of threats and polite "please" is especially endearing
---
IMG_6035.jpeg

They do have a Christmas theme after all :) of the sorts… except it could be somewhere else
Im 4 posts away from VIP (finally got there!) so feel the need to post more so I get there today.
Achievement of 2023! 😆
---
P.s and the bastard thing combined the posts!
oh well, Ill be back later 👹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Due to being slightly bored (very windy and wet day here, not a walking weather) and wanting to produce 4 remaining posts to reach my VIPness, I went to peruse the wiki. Stumbled upon live journal post on all the ioan online saga (didnt read it before as summary by others was more than enough) and my first reaction? WHAT-A-STORM-IN-A-TEACUP
No offence to fans on that site, but all that internal power struggle etc is like a local village hall fighting over who is going to present their lord of the manor with a card signed by all the villagers… its all understandable and all but why oh why he even got involved! How brainwashed by her he must have been! And that letter - this is the cringiest creation imaginable!!! Very similar in style to the "I love her with all my baby heart" "schoolwork" from E ..
I will never cease to get amazed at how screwed up mAlice is
P.s. three to go 😉

Reactions: 26
Congratulations to @SusieTCones and to @Lulugrace and @kingseven for nominating it.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...other-if-youre-busy-being-your-brother.43175/
Congratulations on the title thread 🤣🥂
@Hiraeth I hope Mr H is doing much better.
My cat is still unwell, I thought I was going to have to take him to an emergency vets on Xmas Day (I slept on the floor next to him in the front room Xmas eve, that's how worried I was), but he has been eating little bits of food and I've been giving him paste and this fluid that @JoJo76 recommended via syringe, which has been akin to wrestling a mountain lion (my cat is huge, 6.8kg). Going in for tests on Friday.

Anyway, back to the fuckwit! Am surprised we didn't have a "woe me" or "everything is fantastic' post. I reckon she's had a telling off about her SM by Dr D, saying its having a negative effect on this kids, or even better a lovely letter for Xmas confirming she is in breach of the orders set forth by Judge J!
I hope everyone had a good Xmas, mine was a write off as I was too worried about my cat. I've been cat sitting two gorgeous kittens over Xmas, 7mths old. They were rescues, and the couples got them at 4mths old. So here is a lovely photo of them, to brighten you day 😍
---
My mistake because I thought you had to nominate your own thread title as one in bold 👀

Hence why it does away with double voting 😕
Don't worry I've never had a title thread, and I've been on here for 3 years (I think) 🤣🤣
I've given up, I came a very close 2nd once and that was good enough for me 🤣
---
Has anyone mentioned she started following Celia again the other day. I noticed it a day or 2 ago. Thought it was funny. It just took Celia leaving her a comment and she’s back in the good books Lol.
---

These stories of hers are all made up. It’s embarrassing
Yes I noticed she started following her again, she has also started following some real randoms, and Kate B - how very dare she 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.