Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Jelly' and 'Jam' are two different things although may taste identical. Cold/refrigerated jam will easily spread but cold jelly does not. I prefer jam for that reason. I do a PJ sandwich every few months when I feel my blood sugar dropping and don't want to prepare something else.

Jello goes wobbly, wobbly. (I'm in the US.)
I love them still! I used to bring a big loaf of fancy wheat bread, a jar of peanut butter, and blueberry preserves to work”ironically on a dialysis ward” and often had coworkers ask for a sandwich when they forgot lunch. They loved them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm watching W and Ioan has just appeared as Tony Blair and it's immediately obvious why he wasn't recast in the role in the last series of The Crown :oops: (Before you gloat mAl two words - Mega Race!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like M&S, and they have been targeted for years by "boycotters" purely because they're well known as a Jewish business.
Who owns Marks and Spencer?
The Marks & Spencer Group is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) with a raft of shareholders.

It's not 'Jewish owned'.

Reactions: 2
Who owns Marks and Spencer?
The Marks & Spencer Group is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) with a raft of shareholders.

It's not 'Jewish owned'.
No but one of the founders was Jewish.

I object to it being described as a'budget' brand though, since it's well above my price range for most things.

Reactions: 14
Oh yes, they’re everywhere. Always have been, always will be. M&S is seen as a classic Jewish brand and Jewish survival story and there’s nothing they despise more than a Jewish survival story.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's not called Jelly. Period.

Love Tone.
In Bristol.
At 8.30am UK time xxx
Sitting next to Rachel, his beautiful wife who he met at Alice's wedding, and who definitely has not left him because her dream man is 100% one who stays up all night getting angry and tweeting strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm watching W and Ioan has just appeared as Tony Blair and it's immediately obvious why he wasn't recast in the role in the last series of The Crown :oops: (Before you gloat mAl two words - Mega Race!)
ikr he's basically Hornblower in a sweater.

Michael Sheen was a lot better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ikr he's basically Hornblower in a sweater.

Michael Sheen was a lot better.

Let's be honest though... Michael Sheen gave the character of Tony Blair a lot more heart and soul than ever existed in real life. If anything, yo's slightly dead performance is a more accurate representation of Blair.

It's actually kind of hard to tell if Gruffudd is a good actor or not. I imagine being with Alice all those years caused him to shrink his range of emotions. Being with her must have been wearying.

He's a very serviceable actor and hopefully he'll find some bland steady work after this divorce debacles.

George Bush feels like a sugar plum fairy compared to the nightmare that's happening with the presidential election now.

Reactions: 24
99 % of all non-fictional roles are bad performances tbh

anyway
1000021678.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
👀

1704903094605.png

Has anyone else in the public eye come forward about being a male victim of DA at the hands of a woman? I can't think of any. I know IG didn't want to be the poster boy for the cause, but he had no choice but to do the DVRO which made the whole thing public.

yo's slightly dead performance is a more accurate representation of Blair.
Going to disagree. Initially Blair didn't seem dead inside. He was considered a wonderful leader by many initially (not by me though). He is slightly sinister under a sickly sweet persona.

Reactions: 16
99 % of all non-fictional roles are bad performances tbh

anyway
View attachment 2680417
Alice isn't going to like this.

I'm glad Ioan and Bianca seem to be proactive about therapy and talking to people who have experienced the same things. It can really help you accept that it actually wasn't your fault, and that out of all the millions of things you beat yourself up about, blame yourself for and wish you had done differently, the reality is nothing you did would make a difference with an abuser.

Reactions: 40
It's absolutely raw, you moron. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2679458
Am I wrong … that’s in a crockpot that hasn’t been turned on yet, right? So this is before it’s cooked. I’m not sure if he means it should have been seared first but that’s not what rendering fat means. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
View attachment 2679595

Try eating frozen peanut butter & jelly sandwiches you TAWT!!!! Are PJ sandwiches even a British thing? 🤔 It can’t be Alice bleeping Evans, despite the Alice CAPS, because “he’s” very specific about what time it is in the UK!!! Does she really think she’s fooling anyone? SMH!
I still eat peanut butter and jam sandwiches. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But why would you have to freeze it? Just put the jam on the other piece of bread. It doesn’t have to be spread on top of the jam. This is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 17
Am I wrong … that’s in a crockpot that hasn’t been turned on yet, right? So this is before it’s cooked. I’m not sure if he means it should have been seared first but that’s not what rendering fat means. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

I still eat peanut butter and jam sandwiches. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But why would you have to freeze it? Just put the jam on the other piece of bread. It doesn’t have to be spread on top of the jam. This is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
I thought it was perhaps their tit attempt at humour?

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest though... Michael Sheen gave the character of Tony Blair a lot more heart and soul than ever existed in real life. If anything, yo's slightly dead performance is a more accurate representation of Blair.

It's actually kind of hard to tell if Gruffudd is a good actor or not. I imagine being with Alice all those years caused him to shrink his range of emotions. Being with her must have been wearying.

He's a very serviceable actor and hopefully he'll find some bland steady work after this divorce debacles.

George Bush feels like a sugar plum fairy compared to the nightmare that's happening with the presidential election now.
I actually feel a bit meanspirited now for criticising him as the whole movie was naff and nobody seemed to be embodying the real life person they were playing. Josh Brolin was quite good.

Bertie Carvel in The Crown I thought had a fair crack at Tony Blair. Although not consistently there were times when he nailed it and sounded very much like him.

I would think it impossible his range wasn't affected by Alice. Given all the urban myths of people who have met Ioan and claimed he is very flirty perhaps there is a parallel universe where Ioan was cast as the lead in Casanova (Which Russell T Davies struggled to cast) and he subsequently became the 10th Doctor. Which might also have not been so great as he could still have married someone who overshared him on SM and made him their whole personality.

BBC - Casanova (2005) - Opening Sequence 2K Film Upscale - David Tennant (youtube.com)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.