Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is a long shot

13. Alice secures an acting role as a recurring guest star in Casualty in a Munchausens storyline effectively playing herself.
I love your brain @kingseven

I’d prefer to see Alice cast in either ‘Prisoner Cell Block H for Harpy’ or ‘Seseme Street: Big Bird Visits the Penitentiary’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if the most recent Alice sock still DearAbby (which has now gone private), or has there been a new one since?

She will be DYING to go onto Twitter to unleash some venom.

She also used "PTSD" in a very flippant manner below. Somehow, I do not think she had an official diagnosis.

View attachment 2660484

View attachment 2660487
Translation: “I just don’t think anyone will buy my tit ever again, I’ve blown it”
WORD! I'm pleased what she wrote, good on her 💪🏻
I bet mAlice is simultaneously shitting bricks and seething like a hissing cat 🤣
Thing is there must be a whole host of tit we don't know about, and Bianca (and Ioan) aren't gagged, apart from the judge requesting both sides to not speak about the other on SM. I & B haven't said tit, mAlice on the other hand only says tit!
Their resistant in staying silent is to be applauded, because of it was me, I honestly don't know if I'd be able to keep silent!
Happy New Year everyone btw 🎊🥂🩷☮
I'm at home, with my cat who is still quite ill, he's currently off his face on pain, lucky fucker 😉
Hope your kitty is improving? May 2024 luck be with you both 🍀
---
Bit off topic, but I can actually hear the fireworks going off at the London Eye from where I live, how have I not noticed this before 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
HNY you lovely lot! ☮🩷
They were crazy this year! Watching from home and they just went on and on and on. Spectacular and a bit bonkers.

To keep it on topic, what do Alice and fireworks have in common?
They both scare dogs into cupboards.

Sorry that’s too 😢 to be a joke! Happy New Year to you all.

May 2024 bring peace and prosperity to all and for Ioan and the girls a reconciliation. For Bubba Bear and Emma the best doggie fun and love ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Popping on here from lurking to say that it looks like Bianca & Ioan are celebrating NYE at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel! I know that lobby! Happy New Year everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
Lmao at well done for staying silent. Omg. My sides hurt from laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year, Turds! You're the best!

I was equally heartened and saddened by Bianca's post-- I'm sure there is so much going on behind the scenes that we will never know about, and it sounds awful. But it looks like she and Ioan are happy, they're spending some quality time with family, and they are optimistic for the future. I hope 2024 is a much better year for them, and for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Alice, they are happy. Ecstatic in fact.

View attachment 2660742
God that comment that taybridge posted there from Alice saying love trumps hate. She enrages me!!! Absolutely no self awareness whatsoever! The gaslighting and sheer lies that just tumble out of her gross clacky gob is just unbelievable!

If I lived anywhere near Alice I would have fl of this beautiful photo printed up and I would superglue them to every available space around her apartment building and local area. I’m petty like that 😉

Pardon my French, Turds, but duck you Alice. You miserable git. How about YOU get on with YOUR life and leave them the duck alone? It’s beyond pathetic at this stage. Like really beyond.

Edited for typos x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy New Year, Turds! You're the best!

I was equally heartened and saddened by Bianca's post-- I'm sure there is so much going on behind the scenes that we will never know about, and it sounds awful. But it looks like she and Ioan are happy, they're spending some quality time with family, and they are optimistic for the future. I hope 2024 is a much better year for them, and for all of us.
Her post put things into perspective for me. Like many of our Turds I’ve had a rough year and I don’t want to compare my life with any of yours, but her post got me.

I am actually very lucky, and can’t imagine going through her illness with all the Alice crap. My surgeries will heal, but her life is ongoing. And she is always so positive whereas I just moan all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
How could mAlice have typed that crap without being struck down by a Biblical lightening bolt???

She has got more neck than a bleeding giraffe!

Happy New Year to all Tattlers, especially thinking of @KikiFromNy Mr @Hiraeth @Toxteth O'Grady and all poorly, worried and lonely members ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Happy New Year you wonderful bunch of turds!
Let's hope 2024 is finally the year when everyone gets what they rightfully deserve!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.
I agree with that. I dunno, I was momentarily uncharitable there. I saw the IG post, all smiles "I have a devastating mental illness 🎉🎉🎉" and it rubbed me the wrong way. She is no doubt doing her lemons/ lemonade thing and I'm being a grump 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor Bianca, we do know she has been through some tit.

That post also makes me question what we haven’t seen- I can well believe that she has to read a lot of nasty instagram comments that we never see but it does make me wonder what Alice is up to in the background as well
I think Alice is a lot worse than we see. I wouldn't be surprised if she is harrassing/stalking them at home. She is an absolute nutter.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Can you imagine Alice’s response?

”PTSD? You have diagnosed PTSD? My husband abandoned me and his babies!!!! He made us downgrade to $6k a month appartment!! I had to fire the nanny!! You no NOTHING of trauma, do you hear me Bogan?”

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Happy New Year you lovely bunch of Turds wherever you are. Sending love and hugs to you all and I hope that 2024 is gentle with you, especially to those who are struggling, have sadness, difficulty, and worry in their lives.

I am grateful to our community for getting me through some difficult times, providing chuckles, education, and connections. As the late great Benjamin Zephaniah said, People need people.

I hope that 2024 brings peace, and some resolution for Ioan, Bianca, and Ioan’s daughters. For the abusive bleep who is still throwing a tantrum after three years, I hope that she is finally held to account for all the harm she has caused to innocent people, and dogs. I hope that she gets just what she deserves.

I hope that Ioan’s career soars, that Bianca‘s health improves and that she is successful in what she wants to achieve. Finally, I wish many walks, many treats and cuddles for Bubba Bear, may he live his best life💖

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice … “they at it again”

she literally just stopped making sock accounts to troll them. Over 2 years of non stop, some days (most days) were 18 hrs a day extreme hate and abuse thrown at Bianca and Ioan.

Alice …“Love trumps hate”

is this woman for real? She is one big lump of hate. Thecrazy thing about Alice is the way she has this instagram account that portrays herself as empathetic and loving. Then she has twitter and twitter socks where she lets the real Alice out. The hateful, vengeful Alice.

We see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I agree with that. I dunno, I was momentarily uncharitable there. I saw the IG post, all smiles "I have a devastating mental illness 🎉🎉🎉" and it rubbed me the wrong way. She is no doubt doing her lemons/ lemonade thing and I'm being a grump 🙂
That's the thing when you have an invisible illness everything might look fine on the surface but no-one knows what trauma your hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.