Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Instagram post, she replied to the speculation, saying her in box was filled with those suggestions. She is not pregnant, she was just showing off her dress.
ahhh I see that now. I feel like a weirdo for being mildly disappointed. After all the stuff they’ve been through I just want them to be happy (which to be fair, it seems like they are - bump or no bump!).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they are still laughing in BH about the Elf on the Shelf? Also, she never (Face palm)ed the RO - just the made up stuff it seems. 2,015 likes for this shite though?

1703790938112.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video doesn’t seem her usual style at all. Think it’s just a funny angle but it has me guessing. Maybe she was just loving the dress, just doesn’t seem her normal type of posts
Is it bad I really, really want her to be pregnant? 😂 Ioan is such a good dad and he deserves to be a parent. I think Bianca will be a great mom one day too.

Reactions: 14
Is it bad I really, really want her to be pregnant? 😂 Ioan is such a good dad and he deserves to be a parent. I think Bianca will be a great mom one day too.
it's not bad. in fact I'd like it too if that's what they want, but I think it's unfair because you never know what people are going through. If you are for example suffering from infertility every time someone talks about your potential pregnancy it hurts. And while she may be not suffering from that specifically she is certainly limited enough by MS to consider to perhaps not have kids, which, again, hurts then when it's brought up. It also may hurt Ioan to think about it since it reminds him of the (temporary or permanent) loss of his kids by the hands of his and their abuser.

and this is just that perspective, of course every speculation or just discussion may reach the kids and be used by their mother as mental torture, as it already happened. Better that it just happens when it's actually true (a psycho would say you shouldnt have more kids if your kids act like this, but thats psycho logic)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"may be filming something"
Jesus
Is this like the fake engagement, the fake Disney exec...now the fake job/acting career?
Next it will be the fake Oscar
It's funny you say that, because next year I may be winning an Oscar
(I mean, it's more likely than Alice "filming something")

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like her dress. Cheeky minx. I think she knew what she was doing with that post. Teasing. Cat among pigeons. If that were Alice that chic simplicity would have had a dozen ribbons wrapped around it. And the shoes, a few more glued on jewels. He really has gone for the complete opposite to Alice in every way!

Reactions: 14
Gentle reminder that not every woman wants to or can get pregnant 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 81
This is creepy enmeshment. Translation = They will have to look after me to the end of my days.

1703799164824.png

I wonder has she told Dupee that she's 50% bedbound yet and can't work because THE BAYBEEZ? I wonder if she has blown her top yet at Dupee? That will look really good when the report is being written.
---
Gentle reminder that not every woman wants to or can get pregnant 😘
Yep. The timing wouldn't be great either with IG still trying to repair the estrangement with the kids. I guess without AE going nuts in public people are desperate for some goss so a billowly dress is all it takes.

Reactions: 18
Is that a baby bump???
Nope, I thought that when I first saw it, and nearly selfcombusted 🤣🤣
I watched it about 100 times just to be sure 😆 and it seems like it was just the wind filling it out, if that makes sense.
I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong...someone prove me wrong! 😬

Reactions: 6
I see a search for the shoes. Those sort of shoes come up within the category wedding shoes. Mmm, wedding shoes, white dress, celebratory emoji…low key wedding? 🤔

💍💒🍾🥂🎉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Some people reconsider having more kids when they hit significant issues with the ones they already have. It’s just a natural response to that and B herself might well have other plans and priorities for her life.

Having said all that I want B to announce she’s having triplets and won the lottery on her way to the check up. Not so much about B and I, it’s just what I’d like to see. ❤❤🤣🤣
---
Nope, I thought that when I first saw it, and nearly selfcombusted 🤣🤣
I watched it about 100 times just to be sure 😆 and it seems like it was just the wind filling it out, if that makes sense.
I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong...someone prove me wrong! 😬
You’re right and B shut down the pregnancy rumours before Marjory had a chance to raise her head. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope that she does get pregnant at some point, if that's what they want. Probably sensible to wait until the financial trial is over and the custody agreement is in place though. I'm not saying that it will make it easy but at least Ioan will know where he stand financially and when he will have the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.