Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1704585476230.png

A person with a DVRO who keeps breaking it?
A person who makes her kid file a fake RO request?
A person who tells her hack buddy at the DM that she's starving and homeless to show up an actor who pays $10k a month to her?

Sometimes Alice walks right into it lol

Reactions: 35
When two different forums collide 😂 this was on a “which celebrities have you met” thread! I couldn’t screenshat it fast enough 😂😂😂

IMG_3768.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Threatening your child that you are sending them to stay with the Nanny for a week after they get upset that you couldn’t stop drinking even on their actual birthday

Reactions: 47
Threatening someone who's car you hit in a target car park because "you have a sick child in the car"

Reactions: 34
Threatening to abandon your children if they don’t take your side in your divorce with their father.

Reactions: 33
1704585932197.png
Oh

This photo speaks a thousand words. AE is gross on so many levels and the crazy is obvious even then. IG was captured prey.

1704586066921.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Threatening and shaming TSA agents because they were just trying to do their job.

Reactions: 31
Threatening to speak the truth once the RO is lifted 😆

My favourite threat - the future bestseller ‘tell all’ about the village Ioan grew up in… 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Threatening to speak the truth once the RO is lifted 😆

My favourite threat - the future bestseller ‘tell all’ about the village Ioan grew up in… 😨
My favourite one is probably when she threatened Ioan with getting Gloria to “testify” (to who? And where?) that Ioan didn’t like animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Threatening to take Mama Gruff to court for physical and emotional abuse with 20 witnesses from the wedding from hell.

omg the terrible breath is canon now
Did this come up before now?
---
I love it when "Tone" clutches his pearls. 10 years?? Alice might be dead by then. [Note to "Tone" - this is speculation not a threat lol]

1704590746082.png

BTW the death pool list is 'violence' according to an FM. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.