Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine for a tiny second if you will, that you’re Alice. You’ve been with Olivier Picasso, in the glossy mags, your own column then you meet a shy yet handsome (not my words 😉) Ioan. He is billed as the next James Bond and he wants you. You move in with Ioan and Matthew Rhys, life is good. You then move to LA to a nice house with a pool, get married and, I will never make fun of their ivf journey, have two beautiful daughters. You have a nanny and a housekeeper, your husband is making enough money to allow that and you fuck it all up because you’re an ungrateful, abusive tithead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She’s so hurt - and of course anyone would be.
But yes reading more this week it’s never as simple as the one side thats being put out, I just feel so bad for the kids at this stage,
She's not at all hurt. She wanted out of the marriage and told him so. This is about money and control. You seem to overlook the simple fact that she had been putting out HER side since the day he told he was finally leaving. She has spent the past 18 putting out HER side on SM, in media interviews, and in articles. He has not said one word while she had defamed him, made up stories about an affair, and tried to ruin his career. He submitted evidence to support his petition for custody and evidence to show the need for a restraining order to protect himself and his GF after months of threats and abuse on SM by Alice.

Yes, it is that simple. She is not hurt. She's just angry she's not getting her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Wow 🤩 I made it ❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

Thank you @SusieTCones for the thread and to all the lovely people who liked my suggestion.

I’ve prepared a short speech… 😊

Alice asked her daughter if she knows what it takes to be a mother and I want to answer that for Alice.

Being a mother means putting your children’s needs before your own as often as you can. It means giving them unconditional love, they don’t need to ‘have your back’, it’s not their job. It’s your job to have theirs. To always care for their emotional well-being and nurture their personal growth.

Allowing them all the love available to them from their other parent and family members is part of a mother’s role. Unconditional love has no conditions. You don’t get to decide who your ex’s partner is or if your children see them or not, he doesn’t get to decide that about you either.

I’ll leave this here for anyone who needs to see it. ❤❤

30AAD8A6-8823-4903-8375-AE11523F12D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I’ve been unable to conceive myself so I don’t say this, or use this word, lightly. That creature was barren for a reason. It never had the capacity to be a mother and nature knew it.

Furious that she was so privileged to be able to throw so much money to make it happen and then behave like this towards them. I have never in my life heard of someone so ill-equiped for the role. All that shouting that they should be listening to her. They should be removed from her asap, if not to their father then into care, where they would NEVER be treated like this by guardians.

So so angry 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Ralphiegirl

Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.

I did actually call my 9 year old a bitch when I was drunk. Not on her birthday but in a blackout in front of the whole family. After that and a few other awful things (including asking for divorce on many occasions) I went to rehab and now stay sober one day at a time. I was so ashamed of what I said to my daughter and I knew that things had gotten a LOT worse for me quite quickly. I know Alice has a lot of other issues but I think if she went and got help and got sober from drugs and alcohol things would get a lot better in her head and then outside of her head. My whole life was a fucking drama.... SO much of that goes away when you get sober (if you're an alcoholic like moi!). I do still occasionally find a rat in my Tesla... but hey ho, can't have it all. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63

SynthGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 1416775

Alice needs to start firing back? Stop it lady 😂 She's been firing nonstop for years.
The court hasn't gagged her. She could have shown up at her June PRO hearing and presented evidence. She fired her attorney instead and did not appear with her mountain of evidence she says she has. She continued the hearing. So on August 2nd, she can present her evidence regarding all of the allegations Ioan put in the request for a TRO, now PRO. As far as what he just filed a couple of days ago, she can also file her request for full custody and attach all of her reasons why and her evidence.

Also, Alice has been slandering Ioan for a year and a half, mostly all lies, on twitter. She spews lies and malicious comments month after month, only quieting down a few months at a time. Has he responded once on SM? Nope. He is going through the legal system, just as Alice has every right to do in response. No one is stopping her. She could have had her say in June regarding all of his allegations regarding the restraining order, and she bailed on that court hearing.

She doesn't get to spew lies day after day on SM but not participate in the court system concerning her divorce. Blame your leader, FMs.

Stop pretending, FMs, that Alice has been gagged. She hasn't shut up. But when push comes to shove, she submits nada to the Court. How interesting. Hmmm. . .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Georgie883

VIP Member
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔
41CDF6F8-A1FB-42B4-A146-79EC9848CCBA.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

House of Tea

VIP Member
No wonder B bigs him up. That photo where they are in a car, and he is unseen except for a hand moving her hair, someone said he had nice hands. She said something like he has nice everything. He has had abuse from Alice about his looks as well as everything else. She is doing her utmost to build him up again. Can you imagine if a man did that to a woman, the world would come down on them so hard. Because a woman has done it to a man, it is almost shrugged off. The FMs don’t think she has done anything wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

LeftoverCoffee

Some of the FMs are really losing their steam when it comes to protecting Alice. It's like they're running out of excuses.
Screenshot_20220714-161502_Twitter.jpg

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I guess living in Bulgaria, having electricity in your house anytime you want it, is a big deal, just saying. (Shrugs)
Damn she couldn't afford a better troll? My ten year old can troll you better than that and he is a sweet little munchkin.
This is what happens when you outsource work. You don't get culturally relevant trolling. Troll local.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I actually received € 35 recently and I cant figure out where it's from, GRUFFUDD!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

NarcRage

VIP Member
What came across very clearly to me from the custody application is that IG is scared of seeing his own daughter because she has been weaponised by Alice and at any point it could result in a false claim being made to CPS.
It's a horrible position to be in and he's already been threatened with it at least once publicly and who knows how often in private.
This is why he hasn't seen them because without therapy he is at risk from his own child, and it's very difficult to row back from that once it's happened.
Also Alice with her "tell me if he's creepy or weird with you" is her priming that bomb.....I'm sure she's also dropping hints to them about how Bianca looks really young etc etc. She is evil and will stop at nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

RH79

New poster here - I’ve seen posts about this for the past few months. Over the years, I had been aware of Ioan’s career on and off since he hails from the same neck of the woods as my father.
Anyhow, hugely concerned at various media outlets taking the accusations of one person and pretty much reporting them as fact with no evidence provided, coupled then by the light-hearted tone levelled at the other party even when they have provided evidence in actual transcripts in court documents - with more to be shown in court.

There is no point engaging with any person who exhibits a consistent loss of control, whether it is to offer well-meaning advice to declarations and statements that they themselves have made public, or whether it is to try to outwit that person by making comments to them. Logic and truth is a side-dish to people like this when they prefer a word salad every time.
Looks like Ioan knows this. BPD with co-morbid narcissistic rage is all about maintaining the facade and the false ego at the expense of everything else. Throw in some substance abuse and you have a cocktail of first person pronouns as they manifest themselves as the centre of their own narrated universe.
What is hugely concerning is what someone like this may do when they feel backed into a corner. Agree that going for full custody would amplify this uncertainty and parental alienation is not the only concern he may have with someone who feels that they have nothing to lose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56