Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
View attachment 1420659
Of course he can prove it you dumb fuck!!!! If he can prove it in context???!!! He quite clearly put it in context in his legal submissions, you absolute failure at everything. How’s this for context…

1. Elsie took a video because Ella was upset/distressed on her birthday.
  2. Elsie sent it to Ioan… that’s a cry for help! 😢
  3. The video has been by a legal team (no you’re not a fucking lawyer you clown 🤡) & the original video can be presented at the custody hearing if necessary.
  4. Drunk Alice called Ella a bitch, on her birthday, & said she was fucking tedious. She finally dismissed her by sending her to Gloria because she’s a cunt of a mother & Ella wasn’t putting up with her bullshit for once.

That’s just one snippet of the 71 pages submitted - how much more fucking proof do you need? Get in the bin with your Queen Cunt you motherfuckin’ cocksuckin’ arsewipe!!! My god he boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬🤬

You’ll comment more later… please don’t!

I’ll see myself out & reprimand my appalling language 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has never been given a date to vacate that house. Despite everything her and her abuser enabling sickofuckos claim he is still paying more for her to live in that house than he is for him and Bianca to live in a more modest apartment. He went home to his parents house during that “world tour” probably rent free for that time. They stayed in a few fancy hotels, again probably for free. France he was working on The Reunion and Monaco was also a work trip.
Also, it’s his bloody money, he can spend it how he likes. He pays $50,000 a term for a private school. Up until recently he paid for Gloria and all of those eBay purchases that mysteriously stopped when we discovered the account. Who do you think paid for those concert tickets?
Alice hasn’t physically worked in years.
The odd badly set up pap shots won’t earn her much, the Lorraine interview would not have paid that much for “a years mortgage”.
There are two children there that need fed and homed, that’s the full responsibility of Ioan.
Everything Ioan has said has been under oath and evidenced. All of it.
Every single thing Alice has said about an affair, abuse etc has been proven to be a lie. Everything.
Does she look like a woman who has been told to vacate by 31/8? Wouldn’t she be packing now and making a huge fuss of that?
It is all performative from the worst “actress” we have ever seen.
However long this next process takes Alice will be out of that house, divorced and child-free by the end of this year.
Suck on that fucko.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.
I don't think Alice has ever had to care for the girls needs in any meaningful way. It's pretty clear that Ioan and Gloria did all the heavy lifting. She doesn't want to parent them full time because she's never had to do so. Without Gloria I truly believe she'd drop them at Ioan's and bail. Those recordings told me she is full of resentment as a mother. She has written repeatedly about how hard it is for her to be a single parent. This with a full time nanny actually parenting the girls. She can't cope. And I don't see her working to help to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m impossibly behind so just trying to keep up the best I can. Today when I was out running errands I couldn’t stop thinking about just how horrible Ioan’s life has been behind the scenes. I can’t stop imagining those poor precious girls being terrorized by their own mother! That must kill poor Ioan; who tried valiantly to fix things, to make up for the neglect, the drinking, the hatefulness. And I just can’t get over the cunt calling him stupid, a failure, and making fun of his appearance. Yes, I’m still stuck on saggy vagina eyes which I don’t find the least bit humorous. And now I know that the psycho called her little girl a bitch I can definitely imagine her calling her daughters all sorts of awful names. Like stupid, for instance. 😢
I honestly hope Malice ends up alone with her only company a bottle of Cold Duck, a tube of melted red lipstick, and her damned phone and laptop with cracked screens!

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Don’t think any agadoo’s hits fit tbf 🤔

One, two, one, two, three go
Clap your hands
Tweet
Wave your hands
Hitch a ride
Sneeze (piss your pants
Go for a sleep
Lets see you beg
Now tweet
Sleep
Fucko man!
Sound your foghorn voice
Ring the bell
Okay
Kiss
Comb your no hair
Wave your hands come on wave your hands
CockSiblingMan!
Wooooo
Clap your hands now you’re looking really good
Now you've got the hang of it were gonna do it one more time
We’re gonna do it again

Edited for @Hellodolly26

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
‘Thank you for making me smile again’ - Ioan Gruffudd to Bianca Wallace

Read the above again knowing what we know now. This isn’t a simple silly loved up saying to a new girlfriend. This is much more than that, this is a deep and personal message to someone who’s taken hold of your hands and pulled you out of the abyss IMO.

Also i’m actually pleased that karma is slowly, slowly beginning to happen on her SM (she will hate that more than anything.) No wonder she is quiet, but makes me worried what she will come up with to counteract this.

Edited as forgot to say can we add The Fear by Lily Allen to the Playlist. The Lyrics just sum up Alice’s life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Bianca's already starring in it
Most actors build up to the leading role. It needs an experienced actor imo. After watching BW in Relationshit, she is definitely not ready to star in it, tbh. Selma might do it for a lesser fee as it's a subject close to her heart. BW is already producing and writing it and could take a smaller role. Also with a fairly well known actor in the main role, they are more likely to get funding.

Not dissing BW but not going to blow smoke up her arse either.

• Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

That bloated walking boil on humanity's ass still trying to be relevant. He needs to give it up trying to still be relevant in Hollywood. He smoked himself trying to humiliate Lady Gaga.

• Angry
  • Heart
So, this is one of AE's supporters on Sockbro's twitter. The Bulgarian child. This is her devastating comeback to a valid comment on AE's behavior. I can just see the Child, sitting there, thinking, hmmm...I hope you die a slow and painful death? No. Too trite. How about, may your ass be infested with a thousand badgers? No. Too abstruse. No one will get it. I've got it: View attachment 1417939
Now her popsicles will melt!!!!! Ahhhahahahah, the Child cackles.
Tone (if him) and his weirdo followers are bullies. It’s strange, he says he is there to defend his sister. But I have yet to ever see him post a single thing in support off her. He 1. Literally just trolls others and tells them to F**k off. He never blocks anyone that obviously a sane person would…. He is just there to fight. He stalks people more than they mess with him.
2. He has never that I’ve seen posted any positive stories of why his sister is good and even needs defending. He never tells stories about her or what makes her a good person. He may say “not true! That’s a lie!” But he never counterclaims with factual evidence of why it’s wrong. Honestly I don’t even think he really knows her well.
3. He never talks about the girls. Same thing, I don’t even think he knows them
4. Especially with his medical issues any sane person would just get the hell off Twitter. He(she) is just deranged.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
you know, I went back and checked Amy Douglas' claims from back in october about the relationship because the latest court filings have definitely made her a more reliable witness now given that we now know that Alice was hostile towards him and threatening with divorce even before he even raised the topic of divorce.

Some things are interesting, especially this one: We know that Ioan signed a three year deal for Harrow, but it was never ruled out for it to get more seasons. Was this off the table because of Alice? Alternatively does "quit the show" mean that Alice pushed Ioan this far that he actually left the shooting before Queenland ordered them to close down? Btw, she later delete the tweet about him quiting the show because of this.

Either way I think Alice was a huge obstacle for his career: this (we kinda knew already because she was furiously tweeting against the producer at the time) and all the other rumours over the years are strong indicator. I dont personally see Ioan as a great actor, but many A-listers aren't, there is a lot more to it than this, and not having a devil as a wife to disturb is one of them.
GSBIEpP.png

i8T9SCQ.png

wW6X4WD.png

pbSMpDr.png

jdCoxyk.png

oWjZ8X2.png

20JY1uW.png

HdYNE9j.png

gTMboA7.png

iNx4Mrs.png

The last one is now 🔥

Also her sister made one not to the public known claim too, namely that Ioan and Bianca started dating around July 2021 (which checks out with them saying June 2021). It's quite telling that those people have matching stories about this, but Team Alice doesnt (e.g. Lin claimed that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018, according to Alice).

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine her emails to anyone never mind Ioan’s lawyers. Why does she think so highly of herself? She’s a fucking tube and a shite actress. Even worse wife and horrendous mother.
Chuck her in the bin before the Friday tantrum starts.
SELL THE HOUSE IOAN. GET HER OUT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

welp

VIP Member
Alice was always terrible: the fansite incident, the imdb madness, the proposal, jealously to co-stars (she even admitted it for Jessica Alba), allegedly she was banned off sets too (Fantastic 4 I believe), pissing off directors and co-stars (she even recently admitted this rumour herself when she tried to prove how being with the girls is so important for her), alienation of family members - this shit was all known before they had kids, she didnt just the past years become like this. Yes, I suspect losing Ioan's full attention to the girls and to his work (which she clearly compensated with substance abuse and by getting approval over SM) pushed her beyond salvagable, but the core was always rotten.

As much as I hate her and as much as I would enjoy her getting exposed in this area too, I hope it doesnt get outright revealed that she did cheated on him between having the two kids (It's obvious by now: the blind gossip, she low key slipped up in a cameo about this too, rumours being already around back in the day that she wanted to divorce him, the transcript speaks of a "mistake" that he never forgave in her eyes). It would be crushing for Elsie to know that she was just a glue baby (the 8 IVF attempts that Ioan didnt want are another indicator) and that this wasnt enough.

• Sad
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Every time I see that photo it breaks my heart. Abuser Evans there is a special place in hell waiting for you, to reward you for the living hell you’ve created for Ioan and his daughters. The people you should have loved, cared for, and protected.
Oh this one. We've had just a tiny glimpse into life with her and I can tell you from experience - the shame of having to publicly live what you feel like you "allowed" (which is the narc's goal from the beginning) to happen to you is so painful.

There has been a lot of debate over Bianca's sincerity, acting ability, her "positivity" but let me tell you - I think that tiny, pretty young woman dealing with a horrible disease - must have a spine of steel and the heart of a lion to bring that man through this mess without him collapsing on her.

All joking aside. ❤

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
That first pic with "Book Now" underneath it has me creased up! Who in their right mind would press "Book Now" on her?!
I don't know, but someone who really hated "Mark" ordered that birthday Cameo for him. 🤨

And this follower comment from the Dlisted article made me laugh:

Not a beauty for the ages but you can see why Ioan would have been taken by her: lively, sophisticated, polished, pretty... no hint that she would turn out to be the crazy, saggy-vagina-eye-insults-hurling, glue-gunning-hideous-purses crafter that she turned out to be.

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Turned out she didn't really want the divorce after all. She really didn't think he would flee...

On the last thread this was posted

Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. @VivaLaVida

This backs up what he Douglas sisters were saying about her antics on the Harrow set. How IG didn't tell her to fuck off I will never know.

Then I found these old insta posts from right after IG split and mAlice was fuming.

AE: The 'normal him' is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration which has gotten worse and worse over the years.

That's what happens when you live for 20 years with a batshit cunt. I'm not surprised he was a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration. Strangely, living with Bianca doesn't seem to have that effect. :sneaky:

View attachment 1417921
It's funny, Alice, that you don't mention what a "mess" you were in the marriage. According to you, Ioan is the one with issues. You've been drinking heavily for years and mixing pills. Engaging in Twitter wars for days and then threatening suicide over being blocked is not normal behavior. That shows someone who is spiraling out of control mentally. Your behavior is alarming. Hurling abuse at your husband, often in front of your children, is normal behavior, Alice? Passed out on the kitchen floor because you had been drinking since 11 a.m., you believe is normal behavior and healthy for the marriage and the children, Alice?

You've been getting worse as the years have gone on. I find it interesting that you REFUSE to acknowledge your issues, which are pretty darn significant, and it's why Ioan left you. You have REFUSED to accept that your ongoing actions were the cause of the demise of your marriage. Abusive people rarely see that because they are too busy deflecting and blaming others.

He didn't "suddenly walk out" on you. Don't play the innocent, Alice. Your immature, vile, verbal abuse of Ioan in front of the girls, your alcoholism, and social media behavior, all to the detriment of your family, was no longer acceptable to him.

• Heart

Mardybum41

oh wow, I did not expect them to jump off the bandwagon
I think the videos submitted from the children are the kicker. You can claim Ioan is not telling the truth as much as you want, but you cannot argue with court transcripts of videos. It’s no longer he said she said.

• Heart