Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely no way Bianca was put out, she would have been happy Ioan got to see Elsie. Alice hasn't even explained why Gloria pulled over and was the one who approached Ioan from what I can gather.
Still it's Alice and you only get her skewed version of events.

I like the way mAlice refers to IG seeing the youngest in nearly a year as an "incident" like a crime was being committed. PA evidence yet again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔
41CDF6F8-A1FB-42B4-A146-79EC9848CCBA.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.
I really want to see her paying for all this. I really really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
I agree with what you’re saying, there are physical signs here of his inner torment but Alice has edited the eyes like she always does.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
We should compile a list of all the total fibs Alice has told that she has no knowledge of, but claims anyway

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

-Date she needs to leave the house
-Whether Ioan is working or can get any auditions
-That B was living in LA and also living in Oz at the same time
-That B has had 67 marriage wrecking affairs with married men
-Ioan told a therapist he wanted no custody
-Anything she says about Ioan’s lawyers
-Anything she says about BW, she knows duck all
-Everything she says about Gloria seems to be bullshit. Gloria has been supporting Ioan with the kids for years
-That she has medical conditions that keep her in bed all day - she’s a pisshead who abuses ambien
- that Ioan hasn’t given her any money
- The real reason she sacked her lawyer
- That she’s never messaged Ioan out of malice or spite
-That she has the kids best interests at heart

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And now Sockbro is telling the world about the depth of the lyrics on Like a Rolling Stone.
Sockbro is reading Tattle. I had asked for Like a Rolling Stone to be put on the playlist. Think I might have quoted the lyrics too...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
What is that moment called that you go through when you leave an abusive relationship? Like you wake up and go into shock and realisation of what you actually went through. I bet he’s going through that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sockbro is reading Tattle. I had asked for Like a Rolling Stone to be put on the playlist. Think I might have quoted the lyrics too...
Hey Tony so you can’t stand tattle turds ?…

I suggest you take a seat with the rest of the FM monkey witches waiting for us to give a fck !!🚬🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We should compile a list of all the total fibs Alice has told that she has no knowledge of, but claims anyway

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

-Everything she says about Gloria seems to be bullshit. Gloria has been supporting Ioan with the kids for years
-That she has medical conditions that keep her in bed all day - she’s a pisshead who abuses ambien
- That Bianca slept in Ioans covid iso hotel in Brisbane.

carry it on

• Haha
Reactions: 22

He looks utterly destroyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ioan has ptsd from his relationship with an abuser. I’m willing to absolve him more than a lot of people, I make zero apologies for it.
Her voice still rings in that man’s ears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I agree with what you’re saying, there are physical signs here of his inner torment but Alice has edited the eyes like she always does.
God, I didn’t even notice this. Another thing that struck me was why would a wife post this photo of her husband when he looked ill? I mean little E looks cute but I wouldn’t have put a photo on my IG account of my other half looking like that out of respect for him. The truth is she doesn’t know the meaning of respect and didn’t and still doesn’t care about the harm she inflicted and keeps inflicting day after day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No wonder B bigs him up. That photo where they are in a car, and he is unseen except for a hand moving her hair, someone said he had nice hands. She said something like he has nice everything. He has had abuse from Alice about his looks as well as everything else. She is doing her utmost to build him up again. Can you imagine if a man did that to a woman, the world would come down on them so hard. Because a woman has done it to a man, it is almost shrugged off. The FMs don’t think she has done anything wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Alice is a Narc, it's all about control. She's lost control of Ioan, the money, the house, the lifestyle and is going to lose control of the girls. She has lost control of her feelings and has gone into a narc rage. Those girls are not safe with her.

• Heart
Just a thing I thought about early this morning:

We talk a lot about the time we believe will come eventually—when the girls finally realize their mother is toxic and that they need to distance themselves from her (or, in a more significant case, cut her from their lives completely).

I honestly hope that if/when that time ever comes…they’ll have the support they need to navigate the intense emotions that come along with that. Learning that my father was toxic and that there were a lot of things I couldn’t depend on him to do or be was GUTTING for me, and it was also a very lonely realization. Truthfully, it still can be, at times.

Sometimes you don’t immediately think, “Well, I have (other parent(s)/guardian(s) to fall back on to take care of me instead of this parent!” Especially in this case, where the girls love their father but are clearly still struggling a little to untangle and dispel the lies their mother told about him. Sometimes you just feel completely alone and helpless before that aforementioned realization kicks in—that you still have support from others—and those hours/days of helplessness can be TRULY mentally and emotionally tumultuous.

I just hope that when or if the girls finally reach the understanding that they cannot trust their mother to take care of them and love them in the ways in which they need it, that they’ll have built a sturdy support system to help guide them through that pain and quaking vulnerability. They’ll badly need it; I know this for a fact, and I’m certainly not the only one in here who thinks so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

just to mention - in case someone else has not already

- SHE NEVER LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s see him post this one … 🎵🎤 the lyrics are him/her to a T 👌🏻
Sing along all .. you know the words 🎵🎤

• Haha
That permanent DVRO is going to change her life. She just doesn't realize how much yet. And there is not a chance in hell that a judge won't grant it. The only question is what other requirements will be made of her? I see a psychiatric evaluation and mandatory treatment programs as distinct possibilities.
Does she get jail if she flouts the mandatory treatment programs? The Judge needs to order drug and alcohol testing imo too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.