Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can so relate to this poem. 😞 I didn't get out as early as I could. I went, I returned & stayed too long but that's a whole other story & one I don't want to share) 😞 while my childhood wasn't awful compared to so many it was very stressful, (I was Ella but my mum wasn't a Narc) it was dysfunctional & fucked me up way beyond adulthood. It's only really been the last decade (my 60th) I have finally come to terms with & understood all the dynamics, etc made peace with it all though scars remain but I am damn sure my childhood is why I never wanted kids.

@M33L4 - my parents never swore at me. I don't have kids myself but I am sickened that anyone could think it's acceptable. Words wound.
While physical scars can fade, words (& how they make us feel) never do. 😞
My dad called me a little bastard once (I’d inadvertently prevented him from having a quick catch up with his fugly mistress before picking my mum up from work 🤭). It did shock me to begin with, but then I realised he’d just insulted himself if you look at all the definitions of the word!! 🤣
And no, I’ve never forgotten! 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so hurt - and of course anyone would be.
But yes reading more this week it’s never as simple as the one side thats being put out, I just feel so bad for the kids at this stage,
She's not at all hurt. She wanted out of the marriage and told him so. This is about money and control. You seem to overlook the simple fact that she had been putting out HER side since the day he told he was finally leaving. She has spent the past 18 putting out HER side on SM, in media interviews, and in articles. He has not said one word while she had defamed him, made up stories about an affair, and tried to ruin his career. He submitted evidence to support his petition for custody and evidence to show the need for a restraining order to protect himself and his GF after months of threats and abuse on SM by Alice.

Yes, it is that simple. She is not hurt. She's just angry she's not getting her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
About AE calling her children witches, tedious. I'm so angered--not just at the words. Swearing around kids, I can't claim any sanctity in that regard. But I mean, I have friends who are amazing parents. They really work at it and their kids are great kids. None of them is perfect--parent or child. And I also know that one or two of them have told their teenage children to duck off. (They are writers and they write about these things. Beautifully. So do their kids.)

It is a tight-rope balance to raise a child, and to do it well. But what AE has done is the complete opposite. She is telling them that they are not worth the work, the time, the effort. They are tedious. I'm sure Alice has a list of Very Tedious Things and it wounded her girls to be put on that. My friends are also not alcoholics--although a lot of them are children of alcoholics. So AE better watch the duck out when her girls start to write their memoirs. AE has squandered this tremendous gift of having two children. What a bleeping loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s so hurt - and of course anyone would be.
But yes reading more this week it’s never as simple as the one side thats being put out, I just feel so bad for the kids at this stage,
She’s not hurt she’s angry
She’s been threatening to divorce HIM for some time but he decided to beat her to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
True. She has had the chance, and will again on August 2, to present her evidence, make her arguments, and ensure her due process. She also has a divorce hearing in October (?) at which she can do the same. Nothing is keeping her from arguing her case before the court. From speaking her truth to power or whatever progressive watchwords she has coopted to support her privileged, white woman whines. CA has great self-help law materials and a respectful demeanor can help a pro se a lot. Too bad none of that is feasible for our Alice. For reasons that have nothing to do with justice, truth, or the American way.

Cocksibling is thick enough to believe that AE is stupid enough to pay him.
She’s actually had three opportunities to present her evidence: when the response to the request for the TRO was filed; at the delayed March hearing and then the delayed June hearing.

If she had actual evidence she would have shown it. She has a 2-7 off suit hand.

Reactions: 21
They were for Alice. She is as slim as a Reed. Unchanged by time, slobbing out or bad nutrition. How very dare you suggest they were for someone else??!!
They were for Alice. Sometimes, it may take a week or two for them to arrive, and et voilà, it only takes her that long to lose a couple of stones. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is if you are going to threaten some one with "if you don't like it you know where the door is" or "you make me want a divorce" or "I'm going to divorce you" you sure as hell better be prepared for it to happen, don't be surprised when that person ups and leaves and don't then dare play the victim 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Parental Alienation debunked? Coined by a peodophile [sic]? I agree he was a misogynist--but what man who was trained/practiced in psychiatry in the 1950's-60's wasn't? He had a hypothesis that he may have presented as fact but others have tested and evaluated whether Parental Alienation occurs. The debate over PA is whether it is a syndrome suitable for diagnosis under the DSM. Even the ABA (and lawyers take forever to accept new things) acknowledges that PA is a real phenomenon and can happen in divorces--and by either parent. Hence, Woody Mosten's whole collaborative divorce concept. Which AE couldn't abide. So she fucked herself.

Linus Pauling won a Nobel and thought vitamin C cured cancer. Even brilliant people biff it once in a while. And simply because an idea comes from someone who is personally distasteful doesn't mean that the idea is wrong. Sylvester Graham developed graham crackers because he felt that masturbation was the health scourge of the day and that bland foods would discourage jerking off. But where would we be without s'mores?

Reactions: 26
The thing is if you are going to threaten some one with "if you don't like it you know where the door is" or "you make me want a divorce" or "I'm going to divorce you" you sure as hell better be prepared for it to happen
Turned out she didn't really want the divorce after all. She really didn't think he would flee...

On the last thread this was posted

Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. @VivaLaVida

This backs up what he Douglas sisters were saying about her antics on the Harrow set. How IG didn't tell her to duck off I will never know.

Then I found these old insta posts from right after IG split and mAlice was fuming.

AE: The 'normal him' is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration which has gotten worse and worse over the years.

That's what happens when you live for 20 years with a batshit bleep. I'm not surprised he was a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration. Strangely, living with Bianca doesn't seem to have that effect. :sneaky:

AE IG is a mess.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
One, two, one, two, three go
Clap your hands
Tweet
Wave your hands
Hitch a ride
Sneeze (piss your pants
Go for a sleep
Lets see you beg
Now tweet
Sleep
Fucko man!
Sound your foghorn voice
Ring the bell
Okay
Kiss
Comb your no hair
Wave your hands come on wave your hands
CockSiblingMan!
Wooooo
Clap your hands now you’re looking really good
Now you've got the hang of it were gonna do it one more time
We’re gonna do it again

Edited for @Hellodolly26
Oh no you didn't! I was dancing this with the kids earlier for the first time in 30 years :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I missed this. She was truthful, the last line anyway.

View attachment 1417823
There's absolutely no way Bianca was put out, she would have been happy Ioan got to see Elsie. Alice hasn't even explained why Gloria pulled over and was the one who approached Ioan from what I can gather.
Still it's Alice and you only get her skewed version of events.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice says that Gloria can present evidence in court to help her. Alice is a lair. It’s obvious Gloria is team E and E, and is on ioans side. She would never have pulled the car over when they saw him otherwise. Carry on gas lighting Alice not even Gloria is on your side.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, this is one of AE's supporters on Sockbro's twitter. The Bulgarian child. This is her devastating comeback to a valid comment on AE's behavior. I can just see the Child, sitting there, thinking, hmmm...I hope you die a slow and painful death? No. Too trite. How about, may your ass be infested with a thousand badgers? No. Too abstruse. No one will get it. I've got it:
1657843592635.png

Now her popsicles will melt!!!!! Ahhhahahahah, the Child cackles.

And now Sockbro is telling the world about the depth of the lyrics on Like a Rolling Stone. Jesus. Little Mr. Voice of a Generation. How very. AE certainly is the smartest in the room when she's rolling with her bro.
1657843868499.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.