Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
People were writing on her IG yesterday they don’t see the big deal with how she spoke to her kids, they do it all the time. One went into detail and laughing about ‘bust ups’ with her kids all the time. It was horrifying

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I think Miss Evans is seriously out of steam if bragging about Gen X being the best is all she can manage. Hey I'm Gen X too, but I don't need to use fliters on my face, I love my baps and beautiful rump, and I don't need to change the colour of my eyes in pics either 😘 No one calls me a cunt either, at least not on a regular basis. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I just read some of the hilarious posts in this thread to Mama and she wanted me to tell y’all you’re funny as fuck and she said y’all better “keep me in line” while I’m on here. 😩 😂 (lmao sorry she made me post this.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx
Shows what a good dad he is. I bet his back was killing him with Ella. The little one, not so much.

IG lifts girls March 2021.png

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Alice needs two things to happen now.

1- To reclaim victim status. There can’t be other ‘victims’ who are more of a victim than she is. It might be be a health scare, breakdown, accident, even a fake rehab effort, whatever. Anything that shifts the main concern and pity back to Alice.

2 - She has to remove all accountability for her actions. If she can’t deny they happened she will deny the context and put the blame elsewhere. If she was passed out drunk on the floor it’s because the drink was spiked, or she has low blood pressure (and she nearly died right there).
If she’s yelling at the children it’s because she was exhausted or in unbearable pain and doesn’t remember any of it, or it was anxiety at the fear of them being removed etc. She might be the one doing the yelling but she’s the real victim of the story.

Nothing is her fault and she will not accept accountability for any of her bad behaviour,

People like Alice don’t go to therapy voluntarily and when they go it’s mostly a farce but they can be forced by courts to behave according to the rules of play (more or less). I don’t want Alice to lose her kids because they are attached to her and it would hurt them. I would ideally like to see her getting inpatient treatment for her substance and addiction issues while the children stay with their dad and get what they need to begin to heal..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
Screenshot_20220716-045105_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-050225_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Oh, isn't the 'but he's still your dad' thing just maddening?! So he contributed to your DNA. So what? I mean, what an achievement. I get so sick of people going on and on about how family is the most important thing in one's life. If they're toxic, they should be cut out like a cancerous tumour. Society actively encourages mental and emotional abuse by family members to maintain this trope. To hell with what others say - you have done the right thing for your mental, emotional and physical health, and don't let anyone try to convince you to the contrary. xxx

-I was just reading DListed's take on the horrendous 71 pages of evidence and found it just too flippant for words. And far too many BTL commentators have been sucked in by the 'but he cheated' narrative, exclusively fed to the world by nAlice. Not only do we have our darling @ReturningthePearls' confirmation that he didn't cheat, but if nAlice had had anything to substantiate her claim she would have posted it everywhere, done interviews/talk shows to support her First Wives Club schtick.
ETA: not to mention that nAlice is such a pathological liar that if she told me it was a bright, sunny day, I'd automatically get out the souwester, umbrella and galoshes...
I utterly abhor cheating. I think it's horribly selfish. I don't think Ioan cheating though. That said, I'm at the point now where I think that even if he did cheat, I don't blame him. Bianca was probably a life raft for a drowning man.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

House of Tea

VIP Member
After seeing the evidence I hope a lot of people help Ioan and B. He deserves a break. I want I and B to thrive.

• Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Oh bravo on that title! Yeah, that video, those IG posts. She's finished. So sad.

I actually felt shaky reading the documents. If you've had a dodgy upbringing then you feel it. Funny how they all say the same things, isn't it? I was literally transported back to being a child desperately trying to fix things that cannot be fixed.

Don't worry though - things got a lot better as I grew up and it will for them girls too. Just a shame it had to happen in the first place. Go Ioan!

• Heart
  • Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m so worried about her daughters she will be going fucking ballistic at the them over the evidence. I can practically hear her hysterics from here…

You betrayed me like everyone else. You hate me why else would you be so cruel. You want to abandon me and live with him, they will take you away now and there’s nothing I can do. I will be all alone and destitute but you don’t care. How could you ….

We all know she’s doing it. She can’t help herself.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan has ptsd from his relationship with an abuser. I’m willing to absolve him more than a lot of people, I make zero apologies for it.
Her voice still rings in that man’s ears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"I have received more information" meaning Alice has gone extra heavy on the gaslighting because her other malfunctioning FMs are jumping ship like fleas on a wet cat and old Lupenis in keeping with his long history of backing women who abuse, decided why yes, I'll believe anything you say! Feed me more lies....yummy!

Straight into the sea with thee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Knitwit

VIP Member
Ioan's abuse according to Alice:
  • Spending too much time helping his child to read
  • Asking her not to drink and to be involved with her children
  • Asking her not to start fights on social media ending with CPS being involved
  • Asking her not to invade his and the children's privacy on social media
  • Not being as successful as XY&Z UK actors
  • Interviewers being more interested in his opinion than her's
  • Having a career
  • Being well-liked by his work colleagues
  • Confirming he doesn't 'wuv' her anymore
  • Telling her he is leaving
  • Refusing to change his mind
  • Moving out
  • Declining to live in the garage to keep up appearances
  • Ending visits to the house due to Alice's abuse damaging the children
  • Refusing to respond to abuse, emotional blackmail, social media posts, media interviews and articles, and love bombing

• Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I don’t think kids are too concerned about who makes their parents happy or not, they are more concerned with their place in their parents lives and knowing they are important to them and can be comfortable and feel at home with them.

Once the ice is broken and they see Bianca is nice and wants them to have their dad’s affection and a place in his heart and home the whole monster narrative that Alice is trying to push will instantly crumble. They know what she’s like. They are probably far more scared of Alice and her mad reactions than they are of Bianca

• Heart

jesskell

Congratulations on thread title @BessieNessie

Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
Blended family here also and none of the above. Then again we are normal grown ups not cunts

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Cockbro says Abuser Evans is a survivor.
WTF did she have to survive?

Bitch get in the bin.

trash-garbage.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 48

NarcRage

VIP Member
The start of her "medical conditions" happened just as Ioan's focus shifted to the baby. Prior to that she had been the centre of attention through IVF and pregnancy - plenty of Narc supply from doctors and Ioan - he would have run around after her and been at her beck and call. Once the baby comes she is demoted to second place and the baby is the one who is fussed over by Ioan. It would have been amplified because she had received so much extra attention before the birth.
Look at that photo of Ioan with the baby on door step where she can't bear being left out so she envelopes him.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48