Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Alice has ever had to care for the girls needs in any meaningful way. It's pretty clear that Ioan and Gloria did all the heavy lifting. She doesn't want to parent them full time because she's never had to do so. Without Gloria I truly believe she'd drop them at Ioan's and bail. Those recordings told me she is full of resentment as a mother. She has written repeatedly about how hard it is for her to be a single parent. This with a full time nanny actually parenting the girls. Amazing.
She definitely sees them as possessions she can use at will. She is a mother - a bad one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guess I need to watch Harrow...
View attachment 1418226
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
He did look so different to now. We got slated for saying he was thin and drained but he looks completely different now! He WAS thin, drained and exhausted and you could see it

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She definitely sees them as possessions she can use at will. She is a mother - a bad one.
Alice likes to have 2 little pets to entertain her. They can find her TV remote and she can tell them stories about herself. Alice likes having a captive audience with the option to send them away when she’s tired of them. They are useful to make her feel like she’s accomplished something in life and a reminder of HER hardships

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Odds on Alice completing the proper form or doing the certificate of completion for the mediation orientation?

A million to one?
A billion to one?
A google to one (the number google is a 1 with 100 zeros, not the company)

What happens if she doesn't do it?
The word Fuckos will be extensively used.

Go on Perez. Turn for Alice. You would make a great couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What if Gloria has had enough. What then? Assuming 50:50 custody takes place it will be Ioan and Gloria. If Gloria’s plans change, who will take over her shift? It isn’t going to be Alice. She says it is hard being a single parent. Even harder to actually be one. Why on earth did she go through that painful IVF treatment if the end result is indifference from her. I think her “lifestyle”, how she lives now, is incompatible with being a parent. She probably resents the kids gettting in her way when she doesn’t want to be a mother. She wants them when she wants them, the rest of the time she wants them out of the way so she can lie in bed, befuddled and bitching on her socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think Alice has even read the papers that have been served to her?
She knows exactly what’s in there ! Trust me …
I also think there’s worse stuff but for some reason probably the kids he’s not gone there.
I honestly think that’s why she doesn’t give a tit about these court docs .. she’s thinking at least he didn’t put that in … imo lol
Either way she’s still a bleep 😀❤🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What came across very clearly to me from the custody application is that IG is scared of seeing his own daughter because she has been weaponised by Alice and at any point it could result in a false claim being made to CPS.
It's a horrible position to be in and he's already been threatened with it at least once publicly and who knows how often in private.
This is why he hasn't seen them because without therapy he is at risk from his own child, and it's very difficult to row back from that once it's happened.
Also Alice with her "tell me if he's creepy or weird with you" is her priming that bomb.....I'm sure she's also dropping hints to them about how Bianca looks really young etc etc. She is evil and will stop at nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Guess I need to watch Harrow...
View attachment 1418226
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
I don’t agree with that sentiment I don’t think, he looked a little wrinkled and thin in Harrow maybe and some of the scenes were harrowing (ha!) because of things that Happened to his character. We rewatched it recently and both my OH and I said that now we know what went on in the background, especially series 3, he did a great job with the acting imho. The character in series 3 has a lot of tit happening so perhaps any hollow look could be attributed to that. But with all that in mind he did a great job. It’s worth a watch. It’s no Silent Witness but it’s an interesting show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with that sentiment I don’t think, he looked a little wrinkled and thin in Harrow maybe and some of the scenes were harrowing (ha!) because of things that Happened to his character. We rewatched it recently and both my OH and I said that now we know what went on in the background, especially series 3, he did a great job with the acting imho. The character in series 3 has a lot of tit happening so perhaps any hollow look could be attributed to that. But with all that in mind he did a great job. It’s worth a watch. It’s no Silent Witness but it’s an interesting show.
Bingo, that Ioan picture of him in Monaco in your avatar, that is the face I think Ioan wears when he thinks of Alice now and her shenanigans. Steely, uncompromising, assured. Ioan is a different guy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did someone mention peeling a potato? 🤔

Is this not the same date she has to out of the house by too ?🙏🏼
not seen anything (yet) that confirms when (if) she has to vacate the house - think so far that it's just been mAlice putting tit out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is what happens when you outsource work. You don't get culturally relevant trolling. Troll local.
Pay peanuts get monkeys, see because we are being payed more we work at a higher level, sockbro needs to find out what Yos going rate is for us and probably double it to get some decent support 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What came across very clearly to me from the custody application is that IG is scared of seeing his own daughter because she has been weaponised by Alice and at any point it could result in a false claim being made to CPS.
It's a horrible position to be in and he's already been threatened with it at least once publicly and who knows how often in private.
This is why he hasn't seen them because without therapy he is at risk from his own child, and it's very difficult to row back from that once it's happened.
Also Alice with her "tell me if he's creepy or weird with you" is her priming that bomb.....I'm sure she's also dropping hints to them about how Bianca looks really young etc etc. She is evil and will stop at nothing.
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's also a Scots term for a burial plot. Eg "Granny was buried in the family lair but that was the last space."

Abuser Evans will soon be buried by the justice system and, if she doesn't start taking care of her non-imaginary health, she's likely to end up in a lair as early as her mother did.
Another meaning of lair: a bed

"Drowsy and stupid, they rose from their lairs, rubbed their eyes, and looked around"
"She's nae in a gweed lair" (She is ill and not progressing)

Also fitting!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.