Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the niche post 🤣🤣🤣
Just realised most of you won’t have a clue who or what Blacklace Superman is. 😆
Now I am going to have ‘Push pineapples up a tree’ (another BL masterpiece) whirring in my head all night. I had, happily, forgotten all traces of Black Lace.

Please go and look after your children or take a douche. Nobody needs to be reminded of Black Lace.

Be gone with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry for the niche post 🤣🤣🤣
Just realised most of you won’t have a clue who or what Blacklace Superman is. 😆
What about their hit called “We’re having a gangbang” that song got played everywhere even at weddings and school discos and no one went WTF!!
Anyway for those who haven’t heard it here are the beautiful lyrics:

Black Lace “We’re Having A Gangbang”

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
Oh a gang bang is the thing to do
But it takes more than one
A gang bang is a game we play
It's something of joke
It's lots of hokey-pokey
Less hokes and lots of pokes
It's for the girls and for the boys
It livens up the night
It's better when you're crowded
And when you're packed in tight

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
And now the action's taking place
I'm ready for my fill
It's up to expectations
And it's going further still
But don't be greedy, share it out
It's time to try some more
So find a friend, play the game
That's what a gang bang's for!
We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
A gang bang is the thing to do
We'd like to give you one

1657828449104.jpeg

😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
And you're a beautiful, kind, funny & compassionate human being, (none of which applies to cunty evans) my sweet Rammschister! 😘 🤘❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One, two, one, two, three go
Clap your hands
Tweet
Wave your hands
Hitch a ride
Sneeze (piss your pants
Go for a sleep
Lets see you beg
Now tweet
Sleep
Fucko man!
Sound your foghorn voice
Ring the bell
Okay
Kiss
Comb your no hair
Wave your hands come on wave your hands
CockSiblingMan!
Wooooo
Clap your hands now you’re looking really good
Now you've got the hang of it were gonna do it one more time
We’re gonna do it again

Edited for @Hellodolly26
This has got me snorting with laughter. Fucko man 🤣 Absolute genius 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no! I’m so sorry. But you’re a damned decent and kind functioning alcoholic and that makes all the difference in the world. Can you get a new screen?
Just so you know I never judge good people no matter their religion, age, sexuality, color, socioeconomic status, or struggles with addiction. I only judge Alice because she’s a psycho bleep full of hate who doesn’t even try to do better.
Hugs! 🥰
you reading my mind? I typed almost verbatim what you stated and deleted before posting cause read yours. 🌹 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine for a tiny second if you will, that you’re Alice. You’ve been with Olivier Picasso, in the glossy mags, your own column then you meet a shy yet handsome (not my words 😉) Ioan. He is billed as the next James Bond and he wants you. You move in with Ioan and Matthew Rhys, life is good. You then move to LA to a nice house with a pool, get married and, I will never make fun of their ivf journey, have two beautiful daughters. You have a nanny and a housekeeper, your husband is making enough money to allow that and you duck it all up because you’re an ungrateful, abusive tithead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
What about their hit called “We’re having a gangbang” that song got played everywhere even at weddings and school discos and no one went WTF!!
Anyway for those who haven’t heard it here are the beautiful lyrics:

Black Lace “We’re Having A Gangbang”

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
A gang bang is a game we play
It's something of joke
It's lots of hokey-pokey
Less hokes and lots of pokes
It's for the girls and for the boys
It livens up the night
It's better when you're crowded
And when you're packed in tight

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
And now the action's taking place
I'm ready for my fill
It's up to expectations
And it's going further still
But don't be greedy, share it out
It's time to try some more
So find a friend, play the game
That's what a gang bang's for!
We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
A gang bang is the thing to do
We'd like to give you one

View attachment 1417325

😬
From the movie Rita, Sue and Bob Too!

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no! I’m so sorry. But you’re a damned decent and kind functioning alcoholic and that makes all the difference in the world. Can you get a new screen?
Just so you know I never judge good people no matter their religion, age, sexuality, color, socioeconomic status, or struggles with addiction. I only judge Alice because she’s a psycho bleep full of hate who doesn’t even try to do better.
Hugs! 🥰
Thank you sweetheart, I really appreciate those words xxxx

I'm fine really. I have known for some time that it's a problem and unhealthy, BUT, I can always stop myself to be sober enough for work the next day, I don't immediately need a drink when I get home and occupy myself with errands as best as I can. But after that it's wine time. The thing that does upset me is that my hands shake now, even when I'm sober, it's a tell-tale sign and I try to avoid handing co-workers paperwork.

I'll get there one day, I'm just not ready yet. Too much tit to deal with. In the meantime you are correct. Momma JuneBug often tells me that I'm kind to a fault, which has consistently set me up as vulnerable to emotionally and physically abusive men. Heeeeence the substance abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now I am going to have ‘Push pineapples up a tree’ (another BL masterpiece) whirring in my head all night. I had, happily, forgotten all traces of Black Lace.

Please go and look after your children or take a douche. Nobody needs to be reminded of Black Lace.

Be gone with you!
They are in bed or at work.
It was Claudia wot started it!!
Sake man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
None of those things, as a parent of a 6 year old.
My ex however, called our son a bleeping prick and bleeping bastard when he accidentally broke the new TV. Along with pushing him into the sofa in anger. That was my final straw for leaving him.
He also said he wanted me to die of cancer in front of our son.

OK - so I was on the first ever AE thread way back when. I saw the very early stages of what looked to be a messy divorce and a woman coming apart. I thought it would stop after time and she’d just, you know get on with her life.

How wrong was I. I’ve not kept up to date with the threads (but have consulted the Wiki) and seen the various media reports. I am sickened beyond belief at AE. I was firmly (originally) just a spectator who thought she was grieving in a dramatic fashion, possibly a bit of two way toxic relationship, perhaps infidelity on IG part. The fact this man and his beautiful young girls have been privy to the most appalling behaviour time and time again makes me so very angry.

My ex was an angry and sometimes cruel man; but I am so lucky that I and my son never had to experience a tenth of what IG and the girls have had to deal with. I was (and am still) crushed by how my ex treated me, but through all this IG has tried to do the right thing for his girls, despite the absolute vileness he’s encountered. I have the upmost respect for him (and for Bianca) for holding their heads up high and powering through. I almost don’t feel I have the right to call myself a victim when there are people out there like IG and 2E’s with their experiences and trauma.

I sincerely hope they can all heal at some point and that AE’s disgusting behaviour doesn’t have too much of a lasting impact. I wish I could cuddle those girls, like I do my own son, and help them realise they are not to blame for any of this. As a parent, you have a duty of care and responsibility at all times to uphold their wellbeing and mental health - even when tit is hard for you. I’ve made mistakes and cried in front of my son, but I have never, ever (even when I could) spoken about his dad in anything other than positive affirmations and encouragement. His dad treated me like tit, and sometimes my son like tit, but he’s a father who despite it all, loves his children in his own way. It might differ to mine and it might not be what I expected but he’s still a Dad and I’ll always honour that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine for a tiny second if you will, that you’re Alice. You’ve been with Olivier Picasso, in the glossy mags, your own column then you meet a shy yet handsome (not my words 😉) Ioan. He is billed as the next James Bond and he wants you. You move in with Ioan and Matthew Rhys, life is good. You then move to LA to a nice house with a pool, get married and, I will never make fun of their ivf journey, have two beautiful daughters. You have a nanny and a housekeeper, your husband is making enough money to allow that and you duck it all up because you’re an ungrateful, abusive tithead.
This x 1 million! ❤💡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And you're a beautiful, kind, funny & compassionate human being, (none of which applies to cunty evans) my sweet Rammschister! 😘 🤘❤ xxx
Thank you so much my gorgeous Rammschister! Love you to the moon and farther.

... even though Ive never met you, but I do dangit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would like to read the full documents but I'm kinda glad I don't know where they are (don't judge me, these AE threads move at a breakneck pace, but Alice's life so full of drama and WTF, it's no wonder).

I'm glad Ioan is stepping up for his kids (I knew he would), and I'm not at all surprised Gloria does the lion's share of parenting. You wonder how they coped (Ioan and Alice) when the first baby was born? They had a second, so maybe Alice was a more attentive mum/partner earlier on? Obviously addiction, mental health played a part in making Alice the monster she is nowadays.

Ioan is coping admirably given all the worry and stress he must be under. How dare Alice be such an unsupportive, bullying bleep to her "hubs" when he's paying the bills and keeping a roof over her head. To me, her mocking behaviour is sheer jealousy, because he's getting employed and she isn't.

Reactions: 15
I would like to read the full documents but I'm kinda glad I don't know where they are (don't judge me, these AE threads move at a breakneck pace, but Alice's life so full of drama and WTF, it's no wonder).

I'm glad Ioan is stepping up for his kids (I knew he would), and I'm not at all surprised Gloria does the lion's share of parenting. You wonder how they coped (Ioan and Alice) when the first baby was born? They had a second, so maybe Alice was a more attentive mum/partner earlier on? Obviously addiction, mental health played a part in making Alice the monster she is nowadays.

Ioan is coping admirably given all the worry and stress he must be under. How dare Alice be such an unsupportive, bullying bleep to her "hubs" when he's paying the bills and keeping a roof over her head. To me, her mocking behaviour is sheer jealousy, because he's getting employed and she isn't.
here you go

They always had nannies, even two at some point (though judging by the court documents it looks like they have defacto two now too, Ioan mentions that Gloria's daughter helps too lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
here you go

They always had nannies, even two at some point (though judging by the court documents it looks like they have defacto two now too, Ioan mentions that Gloria's daughter helps too lol)
Did we conclude that the smaller clothes that eBay account was buying were for Gloria’s daughter or was that my twisted mind?

Reactions: 4
Did we conclude that the smaller clothes that eBay account was buying were for Gloria’s daughter or was that my twisted mind?
They were for Alice. She is as slim as a Reed. Unchanged by time, slobbing out or bad nutrition. How very dare you suggest they were for someone else??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.