Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you sweetheart, I really appreciate those words xxxx

I'm fine really. I have known for some time that it's a problem and unhealthy, BUT, I can always stop myself to be sober enough for work the next day, I don't immediately need a drink when I get home and occupy myself with errands as best as I can. But after that it's wine time. The thing that does upset me is that my hands shake now, even when I'm sober, it's a tell-tale sign and I try to avoid handing co-workers paperwork.

I'll get there one day, I'm just not ready yet. Too much tit to deal with. In the meantime you are correct. Momma JuneBug often tells me that I'm kind to a fault, which has consistently set me up as vulnerable to emotionally and physically abusive men. Heeeeence the substance abuse.
You will get there. Just take it one day at a time. Life is so very hard and painful, and no one gets a free pass from the hurt. We all have our crutches to try and make it through but some of us are genetically programmed to addictions. It’s not your fault. Definitely 100% so don’t beat yourself up, okay? ❤ Btw, love love love your baby Ioan avatar. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed Jo Frost's comments. What did she say?
She replied to two comments about parental alienation and linked @ palienationuk into one of them. Guess that didn't go down well with malice. Being called out by Jo Frost, well you can't get much more valedation that what your doing is just plain wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
Me too xx I love you and support you always xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you so much my gorgeous Rammschister! Love you to the moon and farther.

... even though Ive never met you, but I do dangit!
I love you back ❤ & we will get to that gig one day! 😘xxx🤘

Gonna say it again as it's worth repeating, you deserve huge kudos cos' the first & most difficult step to fixing a problem is recognising you have one & you got this sweet Sisturd 😘❤& when the time is right for you then it will all align & help you succeed. 🥰
Lots of love & big hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You will get there. Just take it one day at a time. Life is so very hard and painful, and no one gets a free pass from the hurt. We all have our crutches to try and make it through but some of us are genetically programmed to addictions. It’s not your fault. Definitely 100% so don’t beat yourself up, okay? ❤ Btw, love love love your baby Ioan avatar. 🥰
Thank you darling xxx the thing that I hold on to is that I know that I have a problem. I don't excuse it, I know and admit it to my friends and family. I'll get there one day 🥰 I don't have children so no reason to take responsibility, other than for myself. I'll get there man, I will. Promise to my sis-turds xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In case you needed a giggle…
Omfg you’re just the best of the best - you just interrupted Love Island with my cackling laughter - had to show my OH who is vaguely aware of you guys and the “alicing” (as he calls it) that I do and he was pissing himself too! Well played Pearls, well played. VERY much needed oxytocin hit!

I’ll also be hitting you up on the tattle turds thread about some wig chat sista! 😘

ps… Alice is a bleep pass it on……..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
All the time, totally normal...the bleeping babbehs can stand up for me or duck off to some bogan ho who won't feed them Panda Express and blue Sunny D and their bleep father who cooks them food with potatoes and vegetables and tit instead of getting Maccy's...

View attachment 1416775

Alice needs to start firing back? Stop it lady 😂 She's been firing nonstop for years.
I'd have used a bin liner to gag her by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A lot of people in the Fail asking why IG does not go for full custody.

IG regularly needs to work away. Even as the primary care giver he would realistically have to share custody. To me his request seems reasonable. Asking for 100% when you cannot necessarily provide it would be counterintuitive.

As for BW not wanting the kids full-time. I was slightly younger than her when I was with a man with a 9 year old.

I did not want to be mum or have the kid who was apparently happy with his mother. I thought I was the least maternal woman on earth.

After a weekend with us, I caught my partner’s son crying. In retrospect he wanted to be caught. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to go home or stay.

Without thinking I told him both his father and mother loved him and wanted him and he was very much wanted by both.

Having said it I had to live by it. His mother was struggling and very much encouraged him to come to us.

I didn’t want kids and wondered what the duck I had done. The reality was that it was better having him with us rather than his father worrying about him from a distance.

He had a good relationship with his mum and a very different but great relationship with me.

Thinking that involvement with the children will force a relationship apart is a myth. I actually stayed with his dad longer than I should have because I felt I had a commitment to the little one as well.

Seeing BW’s relationships with kids on Instagram and her love for her dog I suspect she would enjoy taking on some responsibility for the girls rather than resent it.

Apologies for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
One, two, one, two, three go
Clap your hands
Tweet
Wave your hands
Hitch a ride
Sneeze (piss your pants
Go for a sleep
Lets see you beg
Now tweet
Sleep
Fucko man!
Sound your foghorn voice
Ring the bell
Okay
Kiss
Comb your no hair
Wave your hands come on wave your hands
CockSiblingMan!
Wooooo
Clap your hands now you’re looking really good
Now you've got the hang of it were gonna do it one more time
We’re gonna do it again

Edited for @Hellodolly26
CockSiblingMan 😂😂 I'm bloody crying here 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gotta love the minions who simultanously critice Ioan for exposing his kids pain ans shame him for waiting so long. The latter was done to prevent the former, you clowns.

IG regularly needs to work away. Even as the primary care giver he would realistically have to share custody. To me his request seems reasonable. Asking for 100% when you cannot necessarily provide it would be counterintuitive.

As for BW not wanting the kids full-time. I was slightly younger than her when I was with a man with a 9 year old.

I did not want to be mum or have the kid who was apparently happy with his mother. I thought I was the least maternal woman on earth.

After a weekend with us, I caught my partner’s son crying. In retrospect he wanted to be caught. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to go home or stay.

Without thinking I told him both his father and mother loved him and wanted him and he was very much wanted by both.

Having said it I had to live by it. His mother was struggling and very much encouraged him to come to us.

I didn’t want kids and wondered what the duck I had done. The reality was that it was better having him with us rather than his father worrying about him from a distance.

He had a good relationship with his mum and a very different but great relationship with me.

Thinking that involvement with the children will force a relationship apart is a myth. I actually stayed with his dad longer than I should have because I felt I had a commitment to the little one as well.

Seeing BW’s relationships with kids on Instagram and her love for her dog I suspect she would enjoy taking on some responsibility for the girls rather than resent it.

It's smart asking for joint custody even if you want full. Judges tend to side eye you if you go for full custody. another strategic error from her

Reactions: 36
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.

I did actually call my 9 year old a witch when I was drunk. Not on her birthday but in a blackout in front of the whole family. After that and a few other awful things (including asking for divorce on many occasions) I went to rehab and now stay sober one day at a time. I was so ashamed of what I said to my daughter and I knew that things had gotten a LOT worse for me quite quickly. I know Alice has a lot of other issues but I think if she went and got help and got sober from drugs and alcohol things would get a lot better in her head and then outside of her head. My whole life was a bleeping drama.... SO much of that goes away when you get sober (if you're an alcoholic like moi!). I do still occasionally find a rat in my Tesla... but hey ho, can't have it all. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Bloody hell these threads are moving fast. I was hoping Alice had been arrested or something! When are we going to get the photo of Big Al in handcuffs being led away in mid scream of "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ioan and his lawyers are also savvy enough to know she would go full screaming “HE’S STOLEN MY BABIES” banshee if he applied for full custody. I’m sure it’s nerve shredding for him ‘only’ applying for 50/50 custody but I think he’s played it well. He’s given her every benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jo Frost wrote this about Ioan and Alice back in October…she has met both Ioan and Alice. Ioan was talking about her years back in a daily Mail article and said that he really learns a lot from her shows etc. it’s still online. I wonder if he invited her home
to help set up the kids bedtime routine.

FC6CE005-703D-4634-A489-018AB3FD21E5.jpeg

B0811A8F-84ED-4B3B-BDD7-0FF8ECFC2CF1.jpeg

DE00E74C-F143-468E-96DC-9F7ACD1C5074.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.