Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she's terrorizing his lawyers with non-stop emails. She said she was emailing them. She's tried to turn everyone against him since he left. I see her trying to do it with his lawyers now that she has direct access. More coercive control. The ridiculous woman doesn't realize it's all evidence. She is unable to act rationally or with any reason, IMO.
This sounds totally crazy ..but I think you're spot on Betty. She has already tried the divide and conquer strategy re his lawyers....praising Anne and dissing Katherine. She will be trying to win over his lawyers with her charm and amazing personality/smarts and turn his lawyers against him.
It's a typical Narc move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been unable to conceive myself so I don’t say this, or use this word, lightly. That creature was barren for a reason. It never had the capacity to be a mother and nature knew it.

Furious that she was so privileged to be able to throw so much money to make it happen and then behave like this towards them. I have never in my life heard of someone so ill-equiped for the role. All that shouting that they should be listening to her. They should be removed from her asap, if not to their father then into care, where they would NEVER be treated like this by guardians.

So so angry 😡
Completely agree. I have thought the same thing for a while. She is a disgusting witch who has never known how lucky she was

Question to the legal people: those things Ioan asked for (reunification therapy, individual therapy, SM ban etc.), am I right assuming that this will be decided to be granted on 11th october (or August 31st) and not anytime sooner?

in a way all this tit is crazy frustrating, he should have hammered her from the start in court instead of giving her 3 months to settle (yes, legally what he did is better because he showed clear intention to sort this out peacefully but it was never going to happen), I hope he no longer gives her this sort of breathing space

it makes sense that Alice has no lawyer atm, (that we know of) they would all push her to agree on therapy herself in order to show the judge that she has good intentions
He must have felt the enormity of the task he had. He would have known she would not go down any route the easy way. Yet he had to go through the motions, showing he was still giving her opportunity to do the right thing. The feeling of dread inside him must be enormous x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah I'm torn between playing the victim & clueless or her usual abusive self. Handcuffs to jail would be bra & they can "accidentally on purpose" lose the key! Happy days

My love @Autisteuse I am so sorry you had to go through everything that you have. Mine didn't have a drink/drug addiction but addiction none the less & I completely know what you mean. My trouble is people that don't know the reality and tell me "yeah but he's still your dad at the end of the day"! Makes me cross, but also makes me ? Myself yet again. Big hugs x
Oh, isn't the 'but he's still your dad' thing just maddening?! So he contributed to your DNA. So what? I mean, what an achievement. I get so sick of people going on and on about how family is the most important thing in one's life. If they're toxic, they should be cut out like a cancerous tumour. Society actively encourages mental and emotional abuse by family members to maintain this trope. To hell with what others say - you have done the right thing for your mental, emotional and physical health, and don't let anyone try to convince you to the contrary. xxx

-I was just reading DListed's take on the horrendous 71 pages of evidence and found it just too flippant for words. And far too many BTL commentators have been sucked in by the 'but he cheated' narrative, exclusively fed to the world by nAlice. Not only do we have our darling @ReturningthePearls' confirmation that he didn't cheat, but if nAlice had had anything to substantiate her claim she would have posted it everywhere, done interviews/talk shows to support her First Wives Club schtick.
ETA: not to mention that nAlice is such a pathological liar that if she told me it was a bright, sunny day, I'd automatically get out the souwester, umbrella and galoshes...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve been unable to conceive myself so I don’t say this, or use this word, lightly. That creature was barren for a reason. It never had the capacity to be a mother and nature knew it.

Furious that she was so privileged to be able to throw so much money to make it happen and then behave like this towards them. I have never in my life heard of someone so ill-equiped for the role. All that shouting that they should be listening to her. They should be removed from her asap, if not to their father then into care, where they would NEVER be treated like this by guardians.

So so angry 😡
I know where you're coming from and i couldn't agree more that not a single cell in Alice's body is worthy of motherhood. But in case you're speaking literally about nature making her infertile for that reason, I have to say that fertility doesn't equal worthiness to be a parent. Seemingly quite the opposite in some instances.
I decided not to say anything last night as I know you didn't mean anything hurtful by it, but I thought of my sister who went through six years of hell to have her little girl and felt really sad at the thought of her and others going through that dreadful struggle thinking that they couldn't become mothers naturally because they didn't deserve to.

Please understand I'm not scolding or tone policing you - I'm sure you have experienced loved ones going through the same struggle (edit: I somehow initially missed your first line that you haven't been able to conceive either): it's such a heartbreakingly common struggle. I just needed to post this x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh, isn't the 'but he's still your dad' thing just maddening?! So he contributed to your DNA. So what? I mean, what an achievement. I get so sick of people going on and on about how family is the most important thing in one's life. If they're toxic, they should be cut out like a cancerous tumour. Society actively encourages mental and emotional abuse by family members to maintain this trope. To hell with what others say - you have done the right thing for your mental, emotional and physical health, and don't let anyone try to convince you to the contrary. xxx

-I was just reading DListed's take on the horrendous 71 pages of evidence and found it just too flippant for words. And far too many BTL commentators have been sucked in by the 'but he cheated' narrative, exclusively fed to the world by nAlice. Not only do we have our darling @ReturningthePearls' confirmation that he didn't cheat, but if nAlice had had anything to substantiate her claim she would have posted it everywhere, done interviews/talk shows to support her First Wives Club schtick.
ETA: not to mention that nAlice is such a pathological liar that if she told me it was a bright, sunny day, I'd automatically get out the souwester, umbrella and galoshes...
I utterly abhor cheating. I think it's horribly selfish. I don't think Ioan cheating though. That said, I'm at the point now where I think that even if he did cheat, I don't blame him. Bianca was probably a life raft for a drowning man.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Alice needs two things to happen now.

1- To reclaim victim status. There can’t be other ‘victims’ who are more of a victim than she is. It might be be a health scare, breakdown, accident, even a fake rehab effort, whatever. Anything that shifts the main concern and pity back to Alice.

2 - She has to remove all accountability for her actions. If she can’t deny they happened she will deny the context and put the blame elsewhere. If she was passed out drunk on the floor it’s because the drink was spiked, or she has low blood pressure (and she nearly died right there).
If she’s yelling at the children it’s because she was exhausted or in unbearable pain and doesn’t remember any of it, or it was anxiety at the fear of them being removed etc. She might be the one doing the yelling but she’s the real victim of the story.

Nothing is her fault and she will not accept accountability for any of her bad behaviour,

People like Alice don’t go to therapy voluntarily and when they go it’s mostly a farce but they can be forced by courts to behave according to the rules of play (more or less). I don’t want Alice to lose her kids because they are attached to her and it would hurt them. I would ideally like to see her getting inpatient treatment for her substance and addiction issues while the children stay with their dad and get what they need to begin to heal..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Alice needs two things to happen now.

1- To reclaim victim status. There can’t be other ‘victims’ who are more of a victim than she is. It might be be a health scare, breakdown, accident, even a fake rehab effort, whatever. Anything that shifts the main concern and pity back to Alice.

2 - She has to remove all accountability for her actions. If she can’t deny they happened she will deny the context and put the blame elsewhere. If she was passed out drunk on the floor it’s because the drink was spiked, or she has low blood pressure (and she nearly died right there).
If she’s yelling at the children it’s because she was exhausted or in unbearable pain and doesn’t remember any of it, or it was anxiety at the fear of them being removed etc. she was the one doing the yelling but she’s the real victim.

Nothing is her fault and she will not accept accountability for any of her bad behaviour,

People like Alice don’t go to therapy voluntarily and when they go it’s mostly a farce but they can be forced by courts to behave according to the rules of play (more or less). I don’t want Alice to lose her kids because they are attached to her and it would hurt them. I would ideally like to see her getting inpatient treatment for her substance and addiction issues while the children stay with their dad and get what they need to begin to heal..
This is so good that I'm worried you're giving her her next scripts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is so good that I'm worried you're giving her her next scripts!
No way she doesn’t think about it like that 😆 it’s not planned it’s just how people like Alice think. It’s also very common in child abusers. They think they are the true victim of the situation (because they were caught and are being held accountable) that’s why it’s so hard to rehabilitate them, it’s in their nature to deny any accountability and cling to a ‘poor persecuted me’ mentality. Until they somehow get past that and grow the duck up they remain a risk.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.
I don't think Alice has ever had to care for the girls needs in any meaningful way. It's pretty clear that Ioan and Gloria did all the heavy lifting. She doesn't want to parent them full time because she's never had to do so. Without Gloria I truly believe she'd drop them at Ioan's and bail. Those recordings told me she is full of resentment as a mother. She has written repeatedly about how hard it is for her to be a single parent. This with a full time nanny actually parenting the girls. She can't cope. And I don't see her working to help to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Guess I need to watch Harrow...
Screenshot_20220715-083208_Chrome.jpg

It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.