Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this is one of AE's supporters on Sockbro's twitter. The Bulgarian child. This is her devastating comeback to a valid comment on AE's behavior. I can just see the Child, sitting there, thinking, hmmm...I hope you die a slow and painful death? No. Too trite. How about, may your ass be infested with a thousand badgers? No. Too abstruse. No one will get it. I've got it: View attachment 1417939
Now her popsicles will melt!!!!! Ahhhahahahah, the Child cackles.
I guess living in Bulgaria, having electricity in your house anytime you want it, is a big deal, just saying. (Shrugs)
Damn she couldn't afford a better troll? My ten year old can troll you better than that and he is a sweet little munchkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess living in Bulgaria, having electricity in your house anytime you want it, is a big deal, just saying. (Shrugs)
Damn she couldn't afford a better troll? My ten year old can troll you better than that and he is a sweet little munchkin.
This is what happens when you outsource work. You don't get culturally relevant trolling. Troll local.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So, this is one of AE's supporters on Sockbro's twitter. The Bulgarian child. This is her devastating comeback to a valid comment on AE's behavior. I can just see the Child, sitting there, thinking, hmmm...I hope you die a slow and painful death? No. Too trite. How about, may your ass be infested with a thousand badgers? No. Too abstruse. No one will get it. I've got it: View attachment 1417939
Tone (if him) and his weirdo followers are bullies. It’s strange, he says he is there to defend his sister. But I have yet to ever see him post a single thing in support off her. He 1. Literally just trolls others and tells them to F**k off. He never blocks anyone that obviously a sane person would…. He is just there to fight. He stalks people more than they mess with him.
2. He has never that I’ve seen posted any positive stories of why his sister is good and even needs defending. He never tells stories about her or what makes her a good person. He may say “not true! That’s a lie!” But he never counterclaims with factual evidence of why it’s wrong. Honestly I don’t even think he really knows her well.
3. He never talks about the girls. Same thing, I don’t even think he knows them
4. Especially with his medical issues any sane person would just get the hell off Twitter. He(she) is just deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What's everyone's thoughts on mAlice, she's is a huge bullying abusive bleep BUT Zero evidence from her. She ain't turned up at court when her opportunities arose (multiple btw)
She barely leaves the house (rude awakening in not too distant future)
IF that's a big IF she does EVER appear at court, will she be the Real Alice, as she treats Ella, Elsie & Ioan or will she be the fake as duck blackmailing Alice as per Lorraine??

Reactions: 17
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

Perez and Alice are so much alike, both look as if they could use a good long soak in the tub and then shampoo their nasty hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
I bet you are the best. My brother is a functioning alcoholic and has been for decades and managed fine. We are really close. I knew he was in trouble recently when suddenly he didn't sound like him and he hid things he was open about before. It takes a lot of courage to say 'this is who I am'. Those that love you know it anyway and the love doesn't change
As a family, at that time we were going through a lot of trauma. With my brother we had help lined up but had to wait for him to throw his hands up. He did. Went to rehab and recalibrated his drinking and is still the lovely person he always was.
Like you he was always open about his status when many aren't. I admire that

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Should you not include "piss myself" after sneeze? She is far to lazy to do her pelvic floor exercises so she's bound to be a pissy pants in the literal sense too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey! It happens to the best of us after menopause, & I worked religiously on my kegels with the ping pong routine!!! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“The normal him is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration“.

Change “him” to “me”. Her projection is unbelievable. She’s succinctly summed up her own personality in four words. Aaaarrgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fucko Man is a bit of a stuck record tonight isn't he? My brain has decided from all his "You know nothing"s that he's some sort of Bristolian equivalent of Manuel from Fawlty Towers. From now on I will read all of his tweets in a bad Spanish accent. "I know nothing! I am from Barcelona... I mean, Bristol".
Should I make Youtube video for you? ;) Dramatic novelisation of Alcatone's tweets, with Tío Manzana:

"The Fuckos had their attack planned and orchestrated. We woke up on the kitchen floor, covered in Blue Nun, and wasted no time leaping into the souped-up Prius with one destination in mind: Wal-Mart.
Scouring the aisles, Sister Alice uttered: "Grab another bleeping trolley for the 5 litre boxes of white, you saggy vagina!" I did as I was told, but I imagined instead clearing whole shelves full of delicious Bailey's Chocolate Luxe and drinking the lot without paying. I joke, of course, it was only a dream because not paying for Bailey's Chocolate Luxe is illegal!
The rat waited in the parking, his chauffer's cap at a jaunty angle. Sister Alice piled the boxes high in the back and we sped away before the Twattlers could
start another thread..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice says that Gloria can present evidence in court to help her. Alice is a lair. It’s obvious Gloria is team E and E, and is on ioans side. She would never have pulled the car over when they saw him otherwise. Carry on gas lighting Alice not even Gloria is on your side.
I love your typo 😀

I just googled lair It defines it as “A place where a wild animal, especially a fierce or dangerous one lives”. Totally sums up chez Evans!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And now Sockbro is telling the world about the depth of the lyrics on Like a Rolling Stone. Jesus. Little Mr. Voice of a Generation. How very. AE certainly is the smartest in the room when she's rolling with her bro.
View attachment 1417940
She'll roll into the sea like a stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“The normal him is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration“.

Change “him” to “me”. Her projection is unbelievable. She’s succinctly summed up her own personality in four words. Aaaarrgh.
Ioan probably was like this though. Because he was being systemically abused by her for years. I bet he is much happier now and on an even keel. He was probably in fight or flight mode for twenty years! Imagine his cortisol levels. :-(

I feel like the lyrics of "Like a Rolling Stone" are much more relevant to Alice than anyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just re-read the docs again. 😞🤢🤬🥺 Alice is evil & should be locked up. She has no redeeming qualities, brings nothing good, positive, inspiring or beautiful to the world. Instead she relishes spending her time actively & deliberately causing harm to Ioan & the girls, etc.
I know some of us have done our 'armchair diagnosis' of various PD's yet even that doesn't come close to excusing her vile behaviour.
There are many beautiful & brave souls (including here) who have PD's & work so hard on themselves to not let it impact on loved ones or others.
Alice has free will to make choices. She always has. She can see the pain she causes & enjoys it just as she enjoys the drama & attention it brings. Positive or negative it doesn't much matter, she needs attention like she needs oxygen. She clearly has no conscience so she'll never change.
To change you have to want to, you have to care about the consequences of your actions & she doesn't give a tit about anyone other than herself.

My heart breaks for all that Ioan endured for so many years & is still enduring. His girls must have been the only light in the darkness of his life with Alice. My heart breaks for the girls too. She's throwing their brief & precious childhoods away with her poison & selfishness & is damaging them emotionally & psychologically in ways they're too young to understand & SHE DOESN'T CARE. For that alone she deserves to have the bleeping book thrown at her & then have it thrown at her again. That she doesn't want them having therapy speaks bleeping volumes. I don't use the word lightly but I hate this evil witch, she's irredeemable. These stand out & are so upsetting. 😭 Disgusting. 🤬 To scream that to Ioan in front of Elsie is unforgivable. And the girls are learning they too are disposable unless they always dance to mummy's twisted tune. That her FM's even try to defend her makes them abuse apologists & shame on them. I hope Alice in the not too distant future ends up all alone & ignored.

Screenshot 2022-07-15 005220.png

Screenshot 2022-07-15 004858.png

Screenshot 2022-07-15 004054.png

Screenshot 2022-07-15 003853.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Turned out she didn't really want the divorce after all. She really didn't think he would flee...

On the last thread this was posted

Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. @VivaLaVida

This backs up what he Douglas sisters were saying about her antics on the Harrow set. How IG didn't tell her to duck off I will never know.

Then I found these old insta posts from right after IG split and mAlice was fuming.

AE: The 'normal him' is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration which has gotten worse and worse over the years.

That's what happens when you live for 20 years with a batshit bleep. I'm not surprised he was a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration. Strangely, living with Bianca doesn't seem to have that effect. :sneaky:

View attachment 1417921
It's funny, Alice, that you don't mention what a "mess" you were in the marriage. According to you, Ioan is the one with issues. You've been drinking heavily for years and mixing pills. Engaging in Twitter wars for days and then threatening suicide over being blocked is not normal behavior. That shows someone who is spiraling out of control mentally. Your behavior is alarming. Hurling abuse at your husband, often in front of your children, is normal behavior, Alice? Passed out on the kitchen floor because you had been drinking since 11 a.m., you believe is normal behavior and healthy for the marriage and the children, Alice?

You've been getting worse as the years have gone on. I find it interesting that you REFUSE to acknowledge your issues, which are pretty darn significant, and it's why Ioan left you. You have REFUSED to accept that your ongoing actions were the cause of the demise of your marriage. Abusive people rarely see that because they are too busy deflecting and blaming others.

He didn't "suddenly walk out" on you. Don't play the innocent, Alice. Your immature, vile, verbal abuse of Ioan in front of the girls, your alcoholism, and social media behavior, all to the detriment of your family, was no longer acceptable to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ioan probably was like this though. Because he was being systemically abused by her for years. I bet he is much happier now and on an even keel. He was probably in fight or flight mode for twenty years! Imagine his cortisol levels. :-(
I can see that he would be. Who wouldn’t after being subjected to her behaviour for so long?

It‘s just the way she describes him being like that and yet was responsible for it but she won’t take any bleeping responsibility.

But she is also describing herself to a tee, and that is HER, her innate personality, but with no extenuating factors. She is so bleeping awful. I can‘t think of one redeeming quality that she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.