Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so worried about her daughters she will be going bleeping ballistic at the them over the evidence. I can practically hear her hysterics from here…

You betrayed me like everyone else. You hate me why else would you be so cruel. You want to abandon me and live with him, they will take you away now and there’s nothing I can do. I will be all alone and destitute but you don’t care. How could you ….

We all know she’s doing it. She can’t help herself.
I think she already knew about this petition for custody, she let slip that Ioan was asking the courts for the girls to have therapy for reunification. She knew this was coming and that's why she sacked Leon to delay proceedings.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
ive spent way too long thinking about this today

I wonder if there’s some punctuation missing (perhaps it fell in a wine bottle) maybe she meant ‘Your eyes look like Vaginas, and they’re saggy’ rather than a saggy vagina
I just imagine that it was Miss Evans checking out her muff with a hand mirror for grey hairs (Sex and the City style) and called out in horror 'SAGGY VAGINA, MY EYES!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1416775

Alice needs to start firing back? Stop it lady 😂 She's been firing nonstop for years.
The court hasn't gagged her. She could have shown up at her June PRO hearing and presented evidence. She fired her attorney instead and did not appear with her mountain of evidence she says she has. She continued the hearing. So on August 2nd, she can present her evidence regarding all of the allegations Ioan put in the request for a TRO, now PRO. As far as what he just filed a couple of days ago, she can also file her request for full custody and attach all of her reasons why and her evidence.

Also, Alice has been slandering Ioan for a year and a half, mostly all lies, on twitter. She spews lies and malicious comments month after month, only quieting down a few months at a time. Has he responded once on SM? Nope. He is going through the legal system, just as Alice has every right to do in response. No one is stopping her. She could have had her say in June regarding all of his allegations regarding the restraining order, and she bailed on that court hearing.

She doesn't get to spew lies day after day on SM but not participate in the court system concerning her divorce. Blame your leader, FMs.

Stop pretending, FMs, that Alice has been gagged. She hasn't shut up. But when push comes to shove, she submits nada to the Court. How interesting. Hmmm. . .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
None of the above…

Why is she not on twitter? (As herself I mean)
She clearly doesn't give a duck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
So what is stopping her? It's not like she's behaving herself on Instagram.
Attention seeking tactic, aimed at promoting the eternal victim narrative. ´Look! They’re trying to silence me! They’re not letting me tell the truth!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @SusieTCones for the new thread! 🥰(y)
Congrats @BessieNessie for the fab new title! 🤣🤩🥳:m
Thanks @StoneMountain as always for all the extras! 😘❤

Good grief, I can't leave you turds alone for a minute as I log on to another new thread!
93.gif

2.gif

I still have #116, #117 (& now) #118 to catch up on! 🏃‍♀️ I can see trying to do RL tit I'm already behind on is a big mistake! 🤣

As you were. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

aLiCe Is StIlL a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1416775

Alice needs to start firing back? Stop it lady 😂 She's been firing nonstop for years.
1 sided story? Really? Because it’s Alice’s side of the story we’ve been hearing so far. Not a very consistent side, but hey, the idiots will believe whatever. I’m sure she’s privately laughing at their stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

Maybe her "things are looking up" was because this was in the works.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yaaaaaay I would love it for those two to get together and become friends! I'm sure Selma will be really interested in A Ray Of Sunshine. And holy heck will that piss Alice off!
I hope Piers tweets her next and says "let's get together"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yaaaaaay I would love it for those two to get together and become friends! I'm sure Selma will be really interested in A Ray Of Sunshine. And holy heck will that piss Alice off!
Wouldn't it be awesome if Selma could help Bianca with some Hollywood connections? That's an industry that runs on who you know, for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.