Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Countdown to Custody Hearing:
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People were writing on her IG yesterday they don’t see the big deal with how she spoke to her kids, they do it all the time. One went into detail and laughing about ‘bust ups’ with her kids all the time. It was horrifying

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Some of the FMs are really losing their steam when it comes to protecting Alice. It's like they're running out of excuses.
Screenshot_20220714-161502_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Congratulations on thread title @BessieNessie

Straw poll.

Blended family here also and none of the above. Then again we are normal grown ups not cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is she not on twitter? (As herself I mean)
She clearly doesn't give a duck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
So what is stopping her? It's not like she's behaving herself on Instagram.

Reactions: 32
Oh bravo on that title! Yeah, that video, those IG posts. She's finished. So sad.

I actually felt shaky reading the documents. If you've had a dodgy upbringing then you feel it. Funny how they all say the same things, isn't it? I was literally transported back to being a child desperately trying to fix things that cannot be fixed.

Don't worry though - things got a lot better as I grew up and it will for them girls too. Just a shame it had to happen in the first place. Go Ioan!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
She clearly doesn't give a duck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
Because people can send her pics and screenshots on Twitter. You can only reply on insta. And she’s a shitebag bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Perhaps because she can't control the narrative by deleting responses she dislikes on Twitter? Even if she deletes her initial tweet the replies and retweets would live on, whereas she can delete comments on her own Insta posts if she doesn't like them. Not that this makes sense since we already know receipts are forever even if she does delete on Insta.

(Edited) Jinx, M33L4 - but you make a good extra point about people being able to send her pics and screenshots on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow 🤩 I made it ❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

Thank you @SusieTCones for the thread and to all the lovely people who liked my suggestion.

I’ve prepared a short speech… 😊

Alice asked her daughter if she knows what it takes to be a mother and I want to answer that for Alice.

Being a mother means putting your children’s needs before your own as often as you can. It means giving them unconditional love, they don’t need to ‘have your back’, it’s not their job. It’s your job to have theirs. To always care for their emotional well-being and nurture their personal growth.

Allowing them all the love available to them from their other parent and family members is part of a mother’s role. Unconditional love has no conditions. You don’t get to decide who your ex’s partner is or if your children see them or not, he doesn’t get to decide that about you either.

I’ll leave this here for anyone who needs to see it. ❤❤

30AAD8A6-8823-4903-8375-AE11523F12D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Screenshot_2022-07-14-09-37-47-426_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Alice needs to start firing back? Stop it lady 😂 She's been firing nonstop for years.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Well, according to the latest, sockbro has announced that she will be back along with an Eminem song (Without me) and some tweet about the Lyrics 🙄 So, I’m taking that means on Twitter, she used to be her nastiest on there and in her element trolling trolls back and forth. She saved her ‘nice’ persona for her IG accounts.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Straw poll.

So I had a complicated relationship with my parents. I loved them, but I also hated them for what they constantly put me through. From my own experiences, I can confidently say that my parents weren't good parents - and neither is Alice. I am nothing like my mother and it shows in how my daughter is growing up. I would rather die than hurt her.

I don't think Alice could do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, according to the latest, sockbro has announced that she will be back along with an Eminem song (Without me) and some tweet about the Lyrics 🙄 So, I’m taking that means on Twitter, she used to be her nastiest on there and in her element trolling trolls back and forth. She saved her ‘nice’ persona for her IG accounts.
I love how they’ve tried to get him a kidney off a donor agency by copying them in … only to be told they don’t do that type of donnors lmfao
The helpful soul has since deleted said post begging one for him 😂🤣😂🤣 the agencies reply is still there though
These fckin people 🙄😳🤣😂🍸🍸🚬🚬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.