Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the evidence I hope a lot of people help Ioan and B. He deserves a break. I want I and B to thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Will you just LOOK at what Mr JuneBug has brought home 🥰😝

Pound shops are great!!

20220714_193119.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've just checked my account and my BACS payment is there but less than I expected for all my trollollolling. Who in HR should I speak to?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx
Shows what a good dad he is. I bet his back was killing him with Ella. The little one, not so much.

IG lifts girls March 2021.png

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I am actually in awe of how thick cocksibling is.

Does he really think IG is stupid enough to pay trolls? Wouldn’t exactly be a smart move.

The truth is, these are other people calling Alice out. Some may be thoroughly unpleasant or over-invested. Some may be Twitter trolls but there is no way IG is fanning that flame.

He’s doing everything sensibly on lawyer’s advice. That includes getting his side of the story out.

The paranoia gene is strong in the Evans family.

Of course, it’s not always genetics that makes people act paranoid and cray-cray. Allegedly alcohol, substance abuse and lack of sleep can do the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I actually received € 35 recently and I cant figure out where it's from, GRUFFUDD!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That bloated walking boil on humanity's ass still trying to be relevant. He needs to give it up trying to still be relevant in Hollywood. He smoked himself trying to humiliate Lady Gaga.
OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your description of him 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yaaaaaay I would love it for those two to get together and become friends! I'm sure Selma will be really interested in A Ray Of Sunshine. And holy heck will that piss Alice off!
It would be great if Selma got the lead role in it imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It would be great if Selma got the lead role in it imo.
That would be lovely, but Bianca's already starring in it and it is her screenplay, bless her. I would love it if they could work together on future projects raising awareness of MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I’m behind so this might have been said but did anyone see Jo Frost’s (AKA the super nanny) comment on AE’s last post? I think it’s been deleted by her as I can’t find it now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

did he not publicise her gofundme?

What a meanie!

I hope he donated.

THE RANCID bleeping bleep.

oops sahhhrrrreee 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I am actually in awe of how thick cocksibling is.

Does he really think IG is stupid enough to pay trolls? Wouldn’t exactly be a smart move.

The truth is, these are other people calling Alice out. Some may be thoroughly unpleasant or over-invested. Some may be Twitter trolls but there is no way IG is fanning that flame.

He’s doing everything sensibly on lawyer’s advice. That includes getting his side of the story out.

The paranoia gene is strong in the Evans family.

Of course, it’s not always genetics that makes people act paranoid and cray-cray. Allegedly alcohol, substance abuse and lack of sleep can do the same.
Cocksibling 🤣🤣🤣 you guys are on fire tonight 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m behind so this might have been said but did anyone see Jo Frost’s (AKA the super nanny) comment on AE’s last post? I think it’s been deleted by her as I can’t find it now.
Oh yes. And we were most pleased for her input.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've been speed reading, my eyes are now faster then Tanya Turner (footballer's wives) I took me most of today to read his evidence and court files, those poor girls, living under terror with that cnut... I'm definitely having a few sharp ones tonight.. Sending my love to all my Turd Siblings and big hug to you @claudiarocks 🤗🥰
Oh god!!! Tanya Turner… spat out my Chardonnay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.