Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see him post this one … 🎵🎤 the lyrics are him/her to a T 👌🏻
Sing along all .. you know the words 🎵🎤
That’ll teach me. Had that full blast. Pretty sure another mimsy baby came firing out.
Haven’t told you lately, I love you 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’ll teach me. Had that full blast. Pretty sure another mimsy baby came firing out.
Haven’t told you lately, I love you 🥰
Can I add me too, she is just fab! Always gets me giggling and cheers us all up when things are getting too heavy here.

(btw, i’ve just seen who responded with an emoji on my post and i feel like i’ve finally had my Turd cherry popped!🍒💥🙌😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
I don't think the Reunion was as bad for him as the last season of Harrow in that he had Bianca. He looked genuinely happy in that reveal photo despite all the SM abuse.

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.
mAlice has previous with this. She insinuated that her dad wasn't safe either and couldn't be trusted with his own grandkids. Pure poison.

One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
I posted that pic previously with the caption 'That man has seen some tit'.

Now we have some idea of exactly what that tit was. Still think he might have hidden the worst stuff to protect the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New poster here - I’ve seen posts about this for the past few months. Over the years, I had been aware of Ioan’s career on and off since he hails from the same neck of the woods as my father.
Anyhow, hugely concerned at various media outlets taking the accusations of one person and pretty much reporting them as fact with no evidence provided, coupled then by the light-hearted tone levelled at the other party even when they have provided evidence in actual transcripts in court documents - with more to be shown in court.

There is no point engaging with any person who exhibits a consistent loss of control, whether it is to offer well-meaning advice to declarations and statements that they themselves have made public, or whether it is to try to outwit that person by making comments to them. Logic and truth is a side-dish to people like this when they prefer a word salad every time.
Looks like Ioan knows this. BPD with co-morbid narcissistic rage is all about maintaining the facade and the false ego at the expense of everything else. Throw in some substance abuse and you have a cocktail of first person pronouns as they manifest themselves as the centre of their own narrated universe.
What is hugely concerning is what someone like this may do when they feel backed into a corner. Agree that going for full custody would amplify this uncertainty and parental alienation is not the only concern he may have with someone who feels that they have nothing to lose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What is that moment called that you go through when you leave an abusive relationship? Like you wake up and go into shock and realisation of what you actually went through. I bet he’s going through that.
An epiphany?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder what came first, the ill health claims, or the drinking and taking strong sedatives... it's possible she suffered from fatigue after having the second E and being older. Im a similar age to her when she would have gone through that pregnancy and if I were carrying a baby now I'd really, really struggle,as my physical health is not great, so did her problems begin after pregnancy 1,or 2? I would guess alcoholand prescription meds used on a frequent basis would make a person feel like tit. And Alice seems to carry the "histrionic" personality trait, any little ache, pain, or health issue would become magnified by 100.and I'm sure, in the begging no, Ioan would have been worried about her and this may have played right into her hands. She would have enjoyed the extra attention ND in turn this could have created a vicious circle but iaon is an intelligent man and it wouldn't have taken long to begin to see through this. The meds she's mentioned being on, pain and mood related, do not mix with alcohol and can be detrimental to one's health if used in combination on a regukarbasis so they probably contributed to her feeling awful and instead if accepting this and doing something about it she continued, because she wanted to.

I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from, basically she might have had issues, but then taken meds to treat along with alcohol which amplified said issues, then she's thinking the issues are becoming worse but not down to her actions, so continues drinking and taking meds. and excuse any typos please, I'm using predictive text as a portion if my eyesight has gone and the rest is a blurry mess due to a migraine with aura (I despise them but get them multipleimes per day during certain periods so have had to learn to live with it)

OK my vision um tot lly buggered bow. Hope I have enough time to edit fgus for typos after its gone 😂😞

If the above comment of mine is incoherent can someone report to have it deletedplease. Iv should have waited till I could see to post, I could when I began talking but I'm cantnow

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what came first, the ill health claims, or the drinking and taking strong sedatives... it's possible she suffered from fatigue after having the second E and being older. Im a similar age to her when she would have gone through that pregnancy and if I were carrying a baby now I'd really, really struggle,as my physical health is not great, so did her problems begin after pregnancy 1,or 2? I would guess alcoholand prescription meds used on a frequent basis would make a person feel like tit. And Alice seems to carry the "histrionic" personality trait, any little ache, pain, or health issue would become magnified by 100.and I'm sure, in the begging no, Ioan would have been worried about her and this may have played right into her hands. She would have enjoyed the extra attention ND in turn this could have created a vicious circle but iaon is an intelligent man and it wouldn't have taken long to begin to see through this. The meds she's mentioned being on, pain and mood related, do not mix with alcohol and can be detrimental to one's health if used in combination on a regukarbasis so they probably contributed to her feeling awful and instead if accepting this and doing something about it she continued, because she wanted to.

I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from, basically she might have had issues, but then taken meds to treat along with alcohol which amplified said issues, then she's thinking the issues are becoming worse but not down to her actions, so continues drinking and taking meds. and excuse any typos please, I'm using predictive text as a portion if my eyesight has gone and the rest is a blurry mess due to a migraine with aura (I despise them but get them multipleimes per day during certain periods so have had to learn to live with it)

OK my vision um tot lly buggered bow. Hope I have enough time to edit fgus for typos after its gone 😂😞

If the above comment of mine is incoherent can someone report to have it deletedplease. Iv should have waited till I could see to post, I could when I began talking but I'm cantnow
I know what you are saying but take one look at her wedding face and proposal information and it’s just Alice. She has worsened over time though. And the amplification of it was post baby one when attention was taken off her and onto someone else. Also she seems very acopic, therefore the struggle of children I think drove more alcohol and medical conditions to be investigated. Her addictions spiralled and her SM use escalated as she grappled to just live life with zero responsibility as she ensured she had maids and nanny’s.
She really took on zero work in the home to offset her working.
She claims her fibro started in Australia Queensland when Ella was a baby. That was the start of her medical conditions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know what you are saying but take one look at her wedding face and proposal information and it’s just Alice. She has worsened over time though. And the amplification of it was post baby one when attention was taken off her and onto someone else. Also she seems very acopic, therefore the struggle of children I think drove more alcohol and medical conditions to be investigated. Her addictions spiralled and her SM use escalated as she grappled to just live life with zero responsibility as she ensured she had maids and nanny’s.
She really took on zero work in the home to offset her working.
Oh I completely agree, I wasn't referring to her as a person as its clear she has always been this way, it was more the health condition(s), as in perhaps she did have some genuine "niggles" which got her extra attention, and being some. one who obviously enjoys being attended to this soon evolved into consuming medications and alcohol, whic then causes it's own side effects (which she could have believed were worsening symptoms). To me at least anyway, I can seehow this could very quickly become a situation of cycling where each time a symptom increased it was treated either by prescribed, or self, medication, and each time the meds were changwd/upped the side effects misconstrued as symptoms of illness. Then "taking to bed" like a 1950,s ?ovie actress would eventually cause aches and pains due to doing pretty much nothing all day. So then medication upped or changed again, more side effects, more alcohol... rinse and repeat and you've got yourself a partly (or fully) psychosomatic illness.

Christ on a bike, I've just read that back. Apologiesto anyone who's attempted to decipher that nonsense. Vision 50% bstter now, I just wanted to share my train of though before it left the platform never to be seen again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The start of her "medical conditions" happened just as Ioan's focus shifted to the baby. Prior to that she had been the centre of attention through IVF and pregnancy - plenty of Narc supply from doctors and Ioan - he would have run around after her and been at her beck and call. Once the baby comes she is demoted to second place and the baby is the one who is fussed over by Ioan. It would have been amplified because she had received so much extra attention before the birth.
Look at that photo of Ioan with the baby on door step where she can't bear being left out so she envelopes him.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
If she had self-diagnosed with post-natal depression in Australia I could be tempted to believe her, but that is something that is still so unfairly stigmatised so possibly not an option.

My friend had her little boy on the third round of IVF and says she remembers looking down at him and thinking that she literally had everything she had ever wanted … so why did she feel so disconnected and empty? She said that because he was an IVF baby she felt even guiltier for not feeling what she thought she was expected to feel … but because she didn’t want to be like that, she actually talked to the right people and had the right help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would absolutely 100% buy into Alice having PND, but also that she self medicated to deal with it.

Even more strongly was her description of not being able to sleep. That is honestly the start of her decline. Lack of sleep makes you feel terrible and in her desperation to sleep, she has been wrecking her body and mind with all kinds of substances and becoming more and more dependent on them to function

Reactions: 13
Elsie came after AE had the alleged affair I think. IG may have transferred all his love and affection to the kids. They became no 1 in his eyes perhaps. That wouldn’t sit well with her. She’s always numero uno in her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh wow, I did not expect them to jump off the bandwagon
I think the videos submitted from the children are the kicker. You can claim Ioan is not telling the truth as much as you want, but you cannot argue with court transcripts of videos. It’s no longer he said she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.