Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babsi

I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
I don't want to be snide, but it seems someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid by the trough. So much misinformation, so many stereotypes, such archaic thinking just beg a response.

- Firstly, Ioan is not in his 50's. He was not yet 47 when, by Alice's own words, he told her in August 2020 that he didn't love her anymore and wanted out.

- I am sick to death of the "middle-age crisis" imagery. If it were a middle-age crisis, would he be letting himself go grey at the temples instead of dyeing his hair all sorts of strange colors? Instead of his standard, rather bland navy blue leisure clothes, wouldn't he be wearing tight jeans with gawdy Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned to the waist? Wouldn't he be strutting around with a different blonde SoCal bimbo every day of the week, rather than committing to a woman with a debilitating, life-altering illness? Give me a break.

- Everything that is out there in the media and social media about this whole mess is on Alice and her alone. Ioan has never said one single word against her publicly, nor has Bianca. He simply needed to put a stop to the badgering, harassment, and threats, with his own daughter's hacking of his Insta apparently the last straw (wonder who might have put her up to that?), so he filed for a DVRO. All he said in that petition was evidenced in black and white (her E-Mails, etc.) But she goes on and on and on with her wild, unproven accusations.

- Her expectations? How entitled and archaic can you get? She said herself in one Email in the DVRO petition that she wants everything. The house, full custody, full alimony, full child support, insurance, car, his earnings, etc. She in all seriousness told him to come back and live in the converted garage, FFS. Instead of accepting a reasonable settlement (at least $150,000 was on the table, that's a good bit of money, even in LA), she trashes him publicly, ignores deadlines and court orders, and withholds his children from him. She is greedy and entitled. Sorry, screw her expectations.

- There is absolutely no proof that he cheated. He stated in the DVRO petition that the relationship with Bianca began in June 2021, so almost a year after he for all intents and purposes ended things with Alice. I don't think he would be so stupid as to perjure himself about something that could be disproven so easily. All it would take would be someone, be it a pap or a stray vacationer, finding a photo of them together with their tongues down each other's throats, and bang, perjury charge.

- Nobody ever demanded of Alice that she lie to her kids (which she has done endlessly) or to wear a fake smile. What we demand of her is that she grow up, accept the facts and pull herself up by her bootstraps, as less privileged women everywhere do all the time. This is a white woman of almost 54 years, well-educated, and who has always had a well-to-do or rich man looking after her instead of making something of herself. What we demand is that she stops poisoning the children against their father. Him not loving her anymore and finding someone else does not make him a bad father. Whether Alice loves (or ever loved) him is up for debate. Also whether she really loves her children. You do not pit your 8- and 12-year-old children against their father if you love them. Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

welp

VIP Member
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
According to her own friends Ioan gave her a very generous offer and she rejected it. Her own friends begged her to stop.

Also she has been going nuts long before there was even any indication that he is seeing someone (the cheating hasnt been even proved in any way and is denied by the involved parties), simply for daring to leave her. Only 10 months after their break up his relationship became public, but she was on a constant smear campaign before it. Her constant abuse is what brought her to her current situation.

99.9 % of all women manage this gracefully (just look at other women in Hollywood), and many of them were genuinely screwed over. Alice only screwed herself over, and then decided to screw over her kids too by alienating them from their father. If you want to support her, fine. But I take personal offense at the claim that no one would be graceful in her shoes. She is the exception, not the rule. Thank fuck, because otherwise there would be a lot more traumatized kids out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.
Omg have you been living under a rock
They were married for 18 millennia
He loved her so much they’d wake up and cry rose petal tears of love every morning
They had an idyllic perfect sex life with his massive dong
… then one day HE massacred 2 million fluffy bunnies with a Mk47
He then had a round of golf with trump
He bedded the entire LA red light district
He spoke Welsh to the babies
Then his final crime ! He snapped up a fame hungry bogan just to spite her and the babies !!!! And ploughed their entire family fortune of a million gold sovereigns into 15 feature films only starring THE BOGAN 🙄 tut tut 😂🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

What's your point

VIP Member
Cant believe this crazy bitch is still going with all this drama, surely you would have just got fucking bored by now!

If my hubby left me then months later shacked up with another woman/bogan (sorry 🐝 I am just joking) then I would not give him the satisfaction of thinking I cared.

I'd chuck all his stuff out, redecorate the house, lose weight, start enjoying life and then shag his best friend! There is no fucking way he would EVER know how upset I was about it (but then I have a swinging brick where my heart should be).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Have we ever made a list of all of the reasons as to why Alice can't get a job? Please do add any that I've forgotten...

1) Her "babies" (8 and 12 years old) need her at all times.
2) The market for voice actors is "too difficult"
3) She gave up her "career" for her babies and it's very difficult to get back into said career. Other careers may be available.
4) But not a career at Home Depot, because her ex-husband would be "embarassed"
5) Her babies are exactly like dogs and get upset if she goes out, so she can't possibly go to work.
6) She has "sero-negative RA". Which apparently, is the type which can't be detected by a blood test.
7) She also has very, very severe fibro, which coincidentally, also can't be detected by a blood test.
8) She is "bed-bound" for 4 days a week with all of the above, plus Long Covid.
9) Did I mention her "babies" (8 and 12) who are simultaneously happy ALL OF THE TIME, and yet distraught at the mere mention of their father, and so cannot be away from Alice at any time, apart from when they're at school, away with friends, or staying with the nanny?
10) She doesn't have anything to wear to a job interview, apart from a plastic hat and a horse blanket.

Poor, poor Alice, wonder she needs a begging fund. At this rate, she'll be reduced to selling a kidney (oh, wait...🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 63

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
Would mAlice have been thought a coward if:
  • she had roared then,
  • picked herself up off the floor,
  • dusted herself off,
  • got the best separation agreement financially for her and the kids,
  • got 50-50 custody so she had some time to herself as well as the kids having contact with their father,
  • got herself out there dating and bagged herself a nice guy - possibly someone richer and very loving?

No, she would have been applauded and called an absolute warrior.

In fact, people may even have looked down on her ex for leaving such a strong, powerful and graceful woman.

And her kids wouldn't have been damaged by her outrageous, clearly abusive behaviour.

Making up stories and lying, viciously abusing and targeting his extended family and emotionally abusing the children by alienating them from their father is not being strong and powerful or to be applauded.
It's wicked.

And that's my last response to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Yep, been cheated on. It was devastating!
But I didn't alienate the kids.
I had my little "moment", but then got over it and worked hard - for years - to continue getting over it and re-building trust.
And in all that time I didn't undermine or alienated the kids from their father.
I didn't shame or embarrass him in public - either before or after I found out, his own actions had done that and he had was adult enough to learn to live with it.

Adults don't set out to destroy other human beings - be they ex partners or even their own children - when they're angry or in pain.
They deal with it appropriately.

Edit for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 60
First of all, thanks for your opinion.

How did he betray her, exactly? By exiting a marriage with a person who, based on TRO evidence, has severe impulsivity-based emotional regulation problems?

He “expected her to be quiet and roll over”?
Friend, he expected her to be civil.

Because civility is the gateway to a healthy, clean separation. If by silencing her you mean his repeated warnings being sent to her to cease her public harassment—of course. He is a man with a reputation, good character, and, most importantly, imo: feelings. He hasn’t publicly shunned her, and she owes him that courtesy.

Anger is a potential and common response to divorce. Anger needs an outlet—but that outlet should not ever, ever be abuse. Alice’s lack of capability to regulate her emotional responses should not be Ioan’s burden to front. Alice needs to learn boundaries, proper emotional channeling, empathy (which you can’t really learn), and mindfulness in upsetting situations.

Simply asking us, “Have you ever been cheated on?” doesn’t mean anything. A LOT of people in here have been cheated on. A lot of people in here have been berated, beaten, gaslit, and harassed, a LOT of beautiful people in this space have been dragged through hell…yet not a single soul in this space has reacted with abuse.

Also: silent women aren’t necessarily oppressed women. Your feminist perspective is skewed and troubling.

Lastly, I’ll say this, as I’ve said many times in this forum: age-consensual relationships are allowed. They’re permitted. They’re alright. Bianca’s beauty and youth, what you witness from the outside, are not her sole charms. You cannot claim that Ioan only chose her for such shallow reasons based on a worn-out trope. It isn’t fair.

Please don’t drag Bianca down with ageism, and please don’t assume that men in their 50’s aren’t capable of witnessing a beautiful soul as the beautiful soul it is. She truly is an awesome person. I know this from experience.

I’m hoping you’ll take my words and sit with them for a moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

claudiarocks

VIP Member
The woman’s a vile idiot … she’s been ‘roaring’ that long im surprised she’s not dislocated her jaw 🙄🙏🏼
Moving on 🚬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

LeftoverCoffee

Women are having the rights to their bodies slowly taken away from them by men in power who truly do want us to be silent and obedient. These same men are looking away as children are murdered in their classrooms because they care more about controlling women under the guise of 'saving the babies' than they do protecting living breathing human children. There are very rich men out there who pay huge sums of money to do very terrible, unspeakable things and get away with it. Women suffering. Children suffering.

Alice was simply asked for a divorce. Get some fucking perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

moglits

Wassup turds. Popping in again from the Jack Monroe threads (waves at fellow fraus) and hitching my wagon to this particular car wreck for a bit.

Reason I hopped across, action-hero style, was because of Alice’s recent GFM grifting. It reminded me so much of the (much longer-term) grifting of Monroe, who appears to passively receive circa £2000 a month via a Patreon that delivers no goods, yet still cries hElP mE iM pOoR while basking in Tiffany earrings and Smeg fridges (seriously, if you’ve not dug into the JM threads, highly rated. Kept me sane(ish) during the early throes of the panny).

There’s also the shared phenomenon of people tripping over themselves to donate or, at best, big up. Let’s be clear: neither Evans or Monroe are hard-hitting A-listers and neither are going to headline…well, anything really. And yet, people want to jump to their defence and throw them their coins and…what, bask in watery-lit blue tick glory? Does Alice speak for every heartsore divorcee in the same way Jack is the palatable face of poverty? Does that, therefore, declare them beyond fault? Beats me.

There’s other similarities, too - raging narcissism; a heavy ‘delete’ finger; lies; ‘I’ll take $800 for ‘things that didn’t happen, please Alex’; a hatred of Tattle because it’s where the truth lies; and, most importantly…

…earning commentary from some of the smartest, warmest, compassionate, and insightful people I’ve ‘met’ 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Invictus

Chatty Member
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Here's something I teach my children that Alice and supporters don't seem to understand. It's okay to feel angry. It's ok to BE angry. It is ok to channel that feeling into a productive and nonharming way to create change. It is NOT OK to use anger to bully, belittle, or intimidate. It is NOT OK to use that feeling to become abusive or destructive towards self or others. It is not okay to think you're some woman's rights activist by sending 100s of abusive emails, texts, and calls to a person, their family, their significant other. It's not okay to think you're a feminist by supporting that. You're just enabling an abusive person in their narcissistic delusion.

It's okay to feel angry. It's not okay to use that to justify abuse and bullying. My 3 year old gets that, which frankly makes me question the intellectual and emotional capabilities of A and followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 55