Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Very good. So roar away and destroy every good relationship she and her daughters (more importantly) ever had? That’s not clever, sorry it isn’t. Even if Ioan was in the wrong, it would still be so much cooler to walk away and leave him to it. Why beg for someone who doesn’t want you? What has Alice’s scorched Earth approach achieved exactly, besides destruction? She’s not vindicating herself, she’s doing the opposite.

Also read some documents/watch some videos from Alice and you will see a bigger picture emerge from her victim one (which constantly changes).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg have you been living under a rock
They were married for 18 millennia
He loved her so much they’d wake up and cry rose petal tears of love every morning
They had an idyllic perfect sex life with his massive dong
… then one day HE massacred 2 million fluffy bunnies with a Mk47
He then had a round of golf with trump
He bedded the entire LA red light district
He spoke Welsh to the babies
Then his final crime ! He snapped up a fame hungry bogan just to spite her and the babies !!!! And ploughed their entire family fortune of a million gold sovereigns into 15 feature films only starring THE BOGAN 🙄 tut tut 😂🍸🍸
I love this, Claudia you rock girl 😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
Would mAlice have been thought a coward if:
  • she had roared then,
  • picked herself up off the floor,
  • dusted herself off,
  • got the best separation agreement financially for her and the kids,
  • got 50-50 custody so she had some time to herself as well as the kids having contact with their father,
  • got herself out there dating and bagged herself a nice guy - possibly someone richer and very loving?

No, she would have been applauded and called an absolute warrior.

In fact, people may even have looked down on her ex for leaving such a strong, powerful and graceful woman.

And her kids wouldn't have been damaged by her outrageous, clearly abusive behaviour.

Making up stories and lying, viciously abusing and targeting his extended family and emotionally abusing the children by alienating them from their father is not being strong and powerful or to be applauded.
It's wicked.

And that's my last response to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Men don’t want us silent, they want to move on with their lives when they are unhappy.
Men get one life just like women and shouldn’t stay where they are taken for granted, not given privacy and have a wife with a big mouth!
Towards the end there he must have been pretty scared of how she would react because he fled with the clothes on his back, he took nothing!
So you can support Alice all you want, why not make a pro Alice forum on here then all the bitter, thick cnuts of the world can join.
Here we know the truth, we read the court documents, they made some people throw up for gods sake!
THAT is who you’re supporting.
So donate to her money grab GFM and shut the duck up, you doormat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There is something to be said for people who shout the loudest, yes they are heard.

being heard alone doesn’t equal being respected, trusted. You are just making noise. People stop listening to your words. You just become a loud person

what you say is more important than how you say it
Basics taught to any child by parents or school

Imagine Shakespeare wrote some of his best work all in CAPS and the actors had to ROAR it all, would you watch it and understand it? It would be unbearable

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
IMHO persistent lying, trolling with sock accounts and not showing up in court is 'for the coward' (and it's possible to speak out and stand up for yourself without appearing deranged and abusive) but I guess life would be boring if we all agreed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Very good. So roar away and destroy every good relationship she and her daughters (more importantly) ever had? That’s not clever, sorry it isn’t. Even if Ioan was in the wrong, it would still be so much cooler to walk away and leave him to it. Why beg for someone who doesn’t want you? What has Alice’s scorched Earth approach achieved exactly, besides destruction? She’s not vindicating herself, she’s doing the opposite.

Also read some documents/watch some videos from Alice and you will see a bigger picture emerge from her victim one (which constantly changes).
She's done nothing to help women in similar situations infact like blooming AH she's made it worse, the good thing is maybe more men who leave abusive partners will be taken seriously now.
No one screwed Alice over, Alice screwed Alice!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I fear that you are looking in entirely the wrong direction
I was lucky enough to have my own children and from that moment on, they became the most important thing to me in the whole world. I have spent 20 years questioning myself, learning and adapting to their needs.
having any man at the centre of your orbit is a fatal error. I mean if he’s in the centre… where are the kids? Surely the parents become the objects orbiting around your children?
This is like something out of a terrible romance novel.
I just want to say I noticed that and thought it too. I don't have kids and I loved my husband and my grief at his passing was debilitating.
But he was not 'the centre of my orbit', we orbited together in a much bigger world. His friends still look out for me, my friends became his friends and they still grieve his loss.
You are setting yourself up for a disaster if you have "a man at the centre of your orbit" and that's an incredibly immature and/or olde worlde attitude.

• Heart
BIB That's one thing you are right about lol. We have seen the floor pics. How long do you think AE should spend on the floor. 2 years? 20 years? Forever? What kind of role model is that for the kids?

🦇🐒

• Haha
Women are having the rights to their bodies slowly taken away from them by men in power who truly do want us to be silent and obedient. These same men are looking away as children are murdered in their classrooms because they care more about controlling women under the guise of 'saving the babies' than they do protecting living breathing human children. There are very rich men out there who pay huge sums of money to do very terrible, unspeakable things and get away with it. Women suffering. Children suffering.

Alice was simply asked for a divorce. Get some bleeping perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
@Blurp thinking of you this afternoon. Hope all goes well. It is a very stressful thing to navigate x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on withyh their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
I think your talking from experience and somehow identify with Alice.
Alice hasn't exactly roared imo she's been insidious and acted with malicious intent. Its now coming back to bite her in a big way.

Reactions: 26
I just want to say I noticed that and thought it too. I don't have kids and I loved my husband and my grief at his passing was debilitating.
But he was not 'the centre of my orbit', we orbited together in a much bigger world. His friends still look out for me, my friends became his friends and they still grieve his loss.
You are setting yourself up for a disaster if you have "a man at the centre of your orbit" and that's an incredibly immature and/or olde worlde attitude.
I love both your posts Plinky and Susan. it smacks of such good sense and balance while navigating the grievous loss of your husband Susan and I agree that it’s a very old fashioned attitude to have a man at the centre of your orbit. Alice’s attitude to the world and her perceived place in it mirror this. It’s much healthier as you say to orbit the world together as two separate beings joined by love and friendship
ETA additions to original post

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love the little picture in my head of 2 little moons holding rock hands orbiting around the solar system together 😢🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She isn't heartbroken, she's positively seething, and would rather simmer in her own bitter juices than make sure her children are ok first and foremost.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.