Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper99

I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
I did check out your previous posts. I’m just suggesting as kindly as possible that you head over to IG or Twitter where there are a bunch of Alice fanatics who will embrace you with open arms. And definitely donate to her GFM to keep her eating Uber-Eats and buying luxury clothes off eBay and Poshmark. She doesn’t have any friends, but she does love-bomb her supporters and maybe they will give you the validation you seek. We’re too familiar with the horrible things she’s done and said, not just to Ioan, but to anyone who disagrees with her in the slightest. She’s sent her friends to doxx, abuse, harass, contact employers, abuse family, and overall make life awful for people who don’t agree with her. So it’s nice you want a reasonable discussion, but maybe you should educate yourself on what kind of person she is and how she treats those around her (and those who do her dirty work). Best of luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ButterTart

VIP Member
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
People have respectfully outlined the issues to you. Unless you are referring to something else.

Their marriage was in trouble for at least four years before he left; documented by both of them (he in interviews and she talked about them going for counseling).

He was gone for months before becoming involved with someone else.

She has ALWAYS been this angry, this vindictive, this unhinged. Going back to when she nuked his fan group because she didn’t like what they were saying about her. She’s been in a couple of fender benders that were her fault, one captured on video where she lost her mind shrieking at the other person, an innocent party.

She’s been vile and abusive to her ex online since well before they split.

She posts drunk frequently and has posted more than once about her kids seeing her in that state or having to call the paramedics. She is actively alienating them from their dad.

She has started a $25,000 GoFundMe while at literally the same time buying a whack of items on Ebay. Clothes, makeup. Nothing necessary when she is claiming simultaneously not to have enough money to feed her children.

Her ex obtained a domestic violence restraining order and courts just don’t hand those out without significant proof.

Yes, it’s hard when a relationship breaks up. A lot of people had sympathy for her until they looked a bit closer and saw who she really is, in her own words.

This is what people are asking you to do. Take a closer look at the evidence SHE has put out there and the request for the temporary (soon to be permanent) restraining order has confirmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ButterTart

VIP Member
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Shrug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She truly has no sense of perspective or class does she? In this climate with everything going on in the world she posts that?!
Fuck her. Absolute monster. It’s a divorce you daft cunt.

Someone got an email from the lawyers then??
Prepare for incoming. How fucking dare she!

She is talking about the father of her daughters!

Get the fuck over yourself you crazy piece of shite!

• Angry
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
It's time, girl. He's gone. Punishing him and his new partner until their last dying breaths isn't the answer. He loves his girls. There is no doubt that they will have their father back. He has a chance to live a happy and safe life now, free from abuse. There aren't enough forums on the interwebs to change that. 😘

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Two things from the previous thread.

I hate it how she dismisses the idea of voice work as too tough of a market for her. It certainly is tough, but so are other fields. It's just one of her endless excuses. :(

And, if evil uninterested Ioan doesn't know the names of his fans and supporters, then how is he paying us to troll Alice? Food for thought! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Twelve12

As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him 🤣

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed.
Let me fix it for you....

As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age he fell in love with that happens to be younger than his current wife.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him because Alice's behavior has demonstrated that she is not emotionally mature enough to have a co-parenting relationship with the father of her "beloved babies" because Alice puts Alice first. It was nice of him to try and be friendly and to put his children before himself.

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed out from being an alcoholic, pill popping narc and Ioan could have remained fond of her even with her self-destructive faults but nahhhhh, not anymore.

My civil service is done for the day....no more charity work for me! Gotta hit the gym for a bit, so I don't become a fruitcake like mAlice. 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
If I answer this honestly, and say yes, and I never behaved like Alice, will you just accuse me of hating women or something.

What’s the point of asking this? So many women have come forward here to say they have been fucked over by a man and don’t regret behaving with dignity and respect and protecting their children. I’m sorry but ‘silence’ isn’t for MEN’s benefit, it’s for our lovely innocent beautiful children, our sanity and self respect!

how does it make any logical sense to ADD to your childrens suffering with your own, out of control, never ending revenge and torment of your ex?

• Heart
Am just having a catch up and see that some fellow tatters are having a difficult time atm. Especially @ReturningthePearls ❤
I've also had a crappy few days, my anxiety has reared it ugly head and I'm still low over my split. But each day I get up and keep going, unlike some people!
Love to all of you that need it at the moment, apart from mAlice 😉❤
Thanks so much. 💚 I don’t handle rough times well, I’m afraid, but I’m learning slowly. And that matters.

I know your anxiety must be ramping up, I’m so sorry. But you’re right! You get out of bed, you take care of yourself, and you love your extraordinary life! Think about it: you’re here, breathing, in this world full of seconds and minutes and hours to be your best self, catching up with this fast-paced universe and finding the guidance that will empower you. How amazing is that???

You’re a powerful force, Lulu. A powerful damn force. You’ve got energy and drive and, my FAVORITE thing in the whole world…hope.❤

God love you forever. We certainly do.

I’ve been thinking a great deal about Alice’s apparent fixation on happiness. She’s “happy.” Her girls are “happy.” Everyone in the house must only be “happy.”

If her preoccupation on “happiness” isn’t just an Instagram bio or claim on Twitter, if she’s actually engaging with her girls in ways that only emphasize joy, then she’s neglecting their negative emotions. She’s meeting their distress with a severe lack of empathy, which, as we all know, is damaging.

If I remember correctly, I think social/emotional disconnection is a dire result of these interactions. The girls would not only feel like “happiness” is an appropriate and healthy response to any discomfort or pain, but they would feel deeply alienated from their mother, who is so desperately urging them to dismiss very real and very necessary emotions of negative natures.

Toxic positivity is a type of gaslighting. With her claims on Instagram and Twitter and whatever-the-fuck else, she is gaslighting me. She is gaslighting you. She is gaslighting her girls. She is gaslighting everyone. And this speaks so much to her lack of emotional regulation.

Feeling bad is important in life. It is horrible, it is daunting, it is stressful—but it’s a crucial factor in not only recognizing the problems in one’s life but addressing them so that they may go away. When Alice isn’t whining on social media about being victimized, she adopts this weird persona of one who is constantly joyful, one who thrusts this attitude into her children’s laps.

Utilizing happiness to boost your self-esteem and activate your preparedness to win challenges that life throws at you is one thing; utilizing it in times where negative emotions are begging for your attention is a bad move. Alice has these bizarre periods where she assigns happiness to herself and those around her, and it’s definitely a hindrance in her being able to move on. She’s still tangled in the early stages of grief after, what, two years of social/emotional/physical separation?

I can’t stress enough how devastating the damage of toxic positivity can be. I really can’t. I apologize for this post, I just wanted to share some thoughts that surfaced.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jobellecee

Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Except she’s been like this for at least 20 years (I suspect most of her life actually), she just didn’t have the large social media platform to widely display it until recently. Back in the old days when Ioan still had an online fan club she went almost this level of batshit vicious at people who said her clothes were weird, and completely lost her shit at people on Twitter and threatened to ‘ruin’ them over any perceived slight or disagreement. I can imagine how many over the top tantrums Ioan has had to clean up after over the years. This isn’t anger over a divorce or possible cheating, this is just Alice. The most important thing in the world to her is to have her ass kissed and when she doesn’t get that she acts like the Tasmanian Devil.

• Heart

AstaLaVistaMista

I've caught up now and taking everyone's fantastic points of view in to consideration, i've come to the conclusion that Alice is still a cunt... thanks

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope there are zero negotiations. How much longer does she need? He offered her joint custody, $300,000 a year and a quick divorce.
She ruined it by herself with the aid of some pretty moronic “supporters”.
Enough is enough. She’s a 53 year old woman, grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Old Soak

VIP Member
Also light relief (hopefully) from me. Whenever I visit my best friend and her family, in a very redneck, remote, small town in the wilderness, we go outside to her garage to get high (legal) and for her to have a ciggy. I have been droning on and on about Alice because every time I visit it coincides with something big. Last time it was the TRO and the documents in February. This time it was the much anticipated PRO hearing that didn’t happen. When I visit, she’s at work and we always go in the garage together for her after work smoke. I lived in England for a long time before I had to come home so I kinda knew Ioan and Alice but not for their work. I’d read about them attending some event in the metro or the standard while commuting. My friend has zero clue who tf these people are and isn’t super bothered by celebrity news (lol celebrity used loosely here). Not only do I have to see this Flying Monkey box every time we go in the garage, but the day before I left she says to me, “I saw that lady and that dude as the top story on my Yahoo news.”
Me: Alice? Is it because she launched a gfm?
My friend: yeah! That was the story. And because of you I actually knew who they were. And boy is he hot!! 😂

Alice’s antics have even penetrated the consciousnesses of rural small towns, near the Arctic with zero ties to England, the States, Wales, Australia etc 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.
Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Yes divorce should be banned. Then we can all live in Cloud Cuckoo land forever because nothing bad will ever happen. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine sitting by the pool watching the GFM have zero donated today (£4,764 in total) while your worrisome socksibling lives on benefits with ill health and you’re Uber-eating and EBay-ing till your heart’s content and you don’t offer to help him but expect him to fight your self-inflicted battles on Twitter. The audacity of this bitch she devil woman is astounding.

• Heart
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I don’t get why TeamAlice is upset. They wanted a fight. She didn’t want to do collaborative divorce. She got what she wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart