Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think he needs to. I can’t imagine him wanting his name next to hers ever again.
Depends if he has anything salacious to add. I don't expect him to.
I just wonder if he had to pay her off, why?
Maybe that is why she expects Ioan to pay her off? Olivier did, so she thinks Ioan should too.

ETA: I don't know why I'm still trying to find logic in any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it works both ways: there are plenty of tattlers who are single mothers who would never dream of behaving the way Alice does. I’m one of them. I saw Alice on Lorraine, was horrified, then Alice publicised tattle and I came here and learned the truth.
Ps love you Sister. Sorry I’m not around much, working full time in management now.
So, so true, sister, thank you.

Also, new position at work? MashAllah! I hope you’re finding the necessary time to rest and relax. ❤ Love you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Depends if he has anything salacious to add. I don't expect him to.
I just wonder if he had to pay her off, why?
Maybe that is why she expects Ioan to pay her off? Olivier did, so she thinks Ioan should too.
I think she willing left him bcos Ioan has the movie star appeal that he didn’t. Sure he had money but not movie stardom she thought Ioan would get.

Reactions: 13
oh a Alice fan actually using their brain
View attachment 1377412
I find it btw funny that both the brother and SIL question "negativity" when they are related to one of the most negative people in the world LOL

yeah she kept saying court is public record, thats bad for him
That last tweet ☝ By Brother sounds incredibly like mAlice

Meanwhile on Bianca's Insta...

View attachment 1377562

I much prefer large dogs, but I'll happily make an exception for this little fella. :love:
Looking at cutie pie Bear just screams out happy chappy to me 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.
HE LEFT ALICE, haven't you been paying attention???!!! 😉
I mean, he didn't become James Bond or a huge mega-star, and now he's gone and left Alice.
Do you Want more???!!! reasons than that? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And if he cut off her access to their joint account she would have been given notice. Not to mention if that is the case, he was obviously paying for things until fairly recently and may still be doing so - just not through a joint account. It puts paid to her lie that he walked out and refused to support them.

Saw this on another Tattle thread and it fits so...

1656503049668.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
is there anything stopping him from 'writing a tell-all'?
Picasso has more class than that. Besides he doesn't need the money. If anything, HE should have paid IG for taking AE off his hands.

Also AE didn't seem batshit when she was with OP. She dressed nicely mostly (Prada etc paid for by OP) and knew how to behave. However, when she got the prize (IG) she went into batshit mode and got steadily worse. I think OP wouldn't tolerate the BS that IG did. Seems like he had firm boundaries and a good reputation he wanted to preserve.

I actually think she never thought IG would leave her, no matter what she did. Wrong again, mAlice!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Omg have you been living under a rock
They were married for 18 millennia
He loved her so much they’d wake up and cry rose petal tears of love every morning
They had an idyllic perfect sex life with his massive dong
… then one day HE massacred 2 million fluffy bunnies with a Mk47
He then had a round of golf with trump
He bedded the entire LA red light district
He spoke Welsh to the babies
Then his final crime ! He snapped up a fame hungry bogan just to spite her and the babies !!!! And ploughed their entire family fortune of a million gold sovereigns into 15 feature films only starring THE BOGAN 🙄 tut tut 😂🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
He loved her so much they’d wake up and cry rose petal tears of love every morning
Then his final crime ! He snapped up a fame hungry bogan just to spite her and the babies !!!! And ploughed their entire family fortune of a million gold sovereigns into 15 feature films only starring THE BOGAN 🙄 tut tut 😂🍸🍸
This is genius....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is really weird bcos I thought child support is money to help bring up the children. Ie pay for their clothes and food. If it’s shared custody why would he pay? I don’t understand America a lot
I think it's so the children can be kept to a similar standard when they are with both parents. Eg. If one parent earns $1M a year and the other only earns $20K it's not in the children's best interests to live in a mansion half the time but a hovel the other half of the time.

Reactions: 8
Alice this is what you wanted, you wanted to fight it so now is your chance to fight.
It still stuns me how she had her chance at the last hearing and blew it. All that squawking about “her truth” being revealed…and she declines the chance to reveal it. (We all know she has no evidence, but still.)

It’s what makes me have so little empathy, if any, for her followers. People were cheering from the bandstands when she talked about finally fighting in court, and then the literal DAY after she declined, a good number of them, save a few, didn’t even ask her why she missed her chance. They just maintain their support despite ALL of the public evidence of her abuse and her obvious fear of it reaching a courtroom.

A friend once told me that she sharpens her intellect by reading the books of people with whom she disagrees; sometimes, she maintains her dissenting opinions, and other times she actually switches perspectives. The point is, she’s learning.

If any of those people really want to be properly informed they would visit the TRO documents, a source with which they currently disagree…and maybe they would ACTUALLY realize what the truth is and shift their support to the honest party.

I just don’t understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice should be on her face prostrated (100 meters away) at the feet of Bianca, thanking her for the fact she remains (as far as we know) at liberty. I truly believe that Bianca is a major influence on Ioan and is in large responsible for his restraint in not enforcing the TRO, and getting her ass arrested.
I think she really is that nice.
If i were Bianca, I’d have taken out my own TRO against Alice the second she started her nasty vendetta, and especially once I got wind of her asking people for inside information on my family and friends etc. Then I would probably have sued her for libel too.
Bianca’s positive attitude on life is something Alice should be eternally grateful for, not the object of her derision. If Ioans nuts were stuck in my veneers, you bet I’d be RuInInG that crazy witch - kids or not. Never has someone been so deserving of punishment.
Bianca is a better person than I am!

View attachment 1377467
I disagree. Not that Bianca is lovely, I think she is lovely. I just don't think she is interfering. I think she is letting Ioan do what he thinks is best and is supporting him I don't think she would be offering her opinion at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sounds like a plan! You go Yo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I foresee it not being settled quietly. And I don't see him dropping the PRO request. If anything, since he got the temporary order, she has shown she can't be trusted to respect a court order. There is no point in dropping it or trying for an NDA when a PRO has more teeth.
Alice would totally disregard a NDA, she’s disregarding the TRO. I don’t think she will abide by any ruling, PRO or NDA, maybe that’s because there have been no repercussions for breaking the TRO. They will have to convince her in some way that actions have consequences, so far there have been no consequences, which has been exasperating to watch.

Reactions: 12
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Shrug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yep, been cheated on. It was devastating!
But I didn't alienate the kids.
I had my little "moment", but then got over it and worked hard - for years - to continue getting over it and re-building trust.
And in all that time I didn't undermine or alienated the kids from their father.
I didn't shame or embarrass him in public - either before or after I found out, his own actions had done that and he had was adult enough to learn to live with it.

Adults don't set out to destroy other human beings - be they ex partners or even their own children - when they're angry or in pain.
They deal with it appropriately.

Edit for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 60
According to her own friends Ioan gave her a very generous offer and she rejected it. Her own friends begged her to stop.

Also she has been going nuts long before there was even any indication that he is seeing someone (the cheating hasnt been even proved in any way and is denied by the involved parties), simply for daring to leave her. Only 10 months after their break up his relationship became public, but she was on a constant smear campaign before it. Her constant abuse is what brought her to her current situation.

99.9 % of all women manage this gracefully (just look at other women in Hollywood), and many of them were genuinely screwed over. Alice only screwed herself over, and then decided to screw over her kids too by alienating them from their father. If you want to support her, fine. But I take personal offense at the claim that no one would be graceful in her shoes. She is the exception, not the rule. Thank duck, because otherwise there would be a lot more traumatized kids out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.