Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, without an attorney everything will be sent directly to her. Without an attorney to soften the "blow."

She's got to know that the GFM and all her breaking of the TRO while Ioan and Bianca were overseas is not going to wait until August 2nd without pushback.
Ironic considering she’s pro gun control. 😏

Salad Cream Boy begs to differ.

😁
Seeing that she lives in LA, I’m sure there are guys available for a fee, but since she has no money, I totally agree with you. 😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don’t think that was his original plan but she’s unraveling and will have no place to live soon. Do you believe she has looked for and secured a place?
If he gets the PRO he gets custody automatically, Alice gets supervised visits, no child maintenance and no spousal support. She will end up on the streets or dead imo, she has grifted all her life and is far too entrenched in a life of freebies to get a job and support herself. No wealthy man in his right mind is going to go near that car crash and wealthy men have supported Alice throughout her life. She reminds me of Hitler in der untergang (downfall), totally out of touch with reality living a fantasy life with the Russians knocking at the door. Reality is going to hit Alice in August 2nd. Ioan holds all the cards and will hopefully hold his nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Even the fact she changed her Gram bio thing to trash IG is reason enough to legally gag her forever. She is such a bleeping ham.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice, you do have some control in this situation: you have the power to assert your ego, destroy everything, make this situation a complete horror show and disturb your daughters for life, or you have the power to think of your girls first, face up to the consequences of dodging court (appearing in court will help sort your problems, not ranting on Twitter) and accept you need to focus on letting your ex see his children, finding a new home, a job and inspire your daughters. One thing, one day at a time. A lot of this could be a fun adventure for the girls if you change your mindset.

My mum had a horrendous childhood, died quite young like yours and she struggled at times with motherhood (five kids, little money), but the best gift she gave me was showing me the importance of trying to live even when she understandably struggled. You need to live for your daughters if not yourself or they will not cope as adults. It’s not you vs. Ioan, it’s you vs. Ella and Elsie.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on what would be the best outcome at the end of this?
And the worst?
Best:
I'm going with @SusanC - Ioan gets full custody & relocates to the UK. His family will be there for the girls whenever he's working. Or same as above but Oz with a nanny employed for when he's working. B will be near family & friends.
Alice gets supervised visitation only plus enforced treatment for addictions/alcoholism/PA & stays in LA.

Worst:
Ioan doesn't push for a PRO, custody is 50/50 (with Alice having to do XYZ to keep it 50/50) she continues the PA when she has them & Ioan faces an uphill battle every time he has them OR he gets the PRO but doesn't take her to court when she violates it (which she will as she can't help herself) & it continues to go round & round in hellish circles. Even if she's made to attend parenting classes, etc I can't see her ever co-parenting amicably as it's not in her nature. She will always want to destroy him.

His major problem is she sees his genuine love for the girls as his ultimate weakness. I do think he's likely been holding back (legally) because as much as he probably can't stand her now she's still the unfit undeserving mother of his children & the girls will always be foremost in his mind.
He may not give a toss what happens to Alice but I'm damn sure he'll always take into account that whatever does happen to Alice will impact the girls & unlike her he does have their best interests at heart. I think she'll always use his love for them as her trump card as they're the ultimate weapon to guarantee causing him maximum pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sock bro is deffo not riding to the defense as quickly as he was or as aggressively.

So what I don't get is surely mAlice could have found legal representation that would have taken their fees out of her settlement when one is reached, therefore not actually having to put any money forward at the moment until all finances are sorted out (I'm selling a house the agent will be paid once the house is sold).
I wonder if legal reps have been so badly treated by her that they won't progress unless paid upfront. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I imagine there’s a dntwabp (do not touch with a barge pole) clause with Alice and lawyers. We do it in one of my jobs (that’s right Alice, I have three!). Rather than admit she’s volatile and hostile with lawyers she claims she has no money and that’s why she can’t get one.
The last two remaining FM’s are suddenly very quiet about their grifting gurning ungracious Not-Gloria-Gaynoring Over-Lord.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe the Bruv realises he has been played as well. He probably is genuinely hard up and has no reserves. If you find out your sibling is pleading poverty and at the same time spending money on frivolities (which clothes are if you have no food) you might think, hang on a minute, all this angst and drama, and yet you did have spare cash all along. I wonder if Alice has asked him for money, or her sister in laws parents who she gets on with? #awkward if they have stumped up some emergency funding.

Reactions: 30
Bear in mind he now has two seriously alienated kids. He may want full custody and he may ask for it. But the reality is he has one child who has already hacked into his social media and threatened to call CPS on him. The other apparently refuses to take his calls. What he wants and what is best for all concerned may be two different things. I doubt he is weighing them solely against his relationship with Bianca, though that would factor in.
Ioan is in a horrendous situation. He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't.
The stress & heartbreak he must feel knowing his love for them is being used against him by that heartless witch.
Ella may be of an age where the judge takes her feelings into consideration as I'm not sure she would willingly go with her dad as Alice seems to have done one hell of a job of PA on her.
I can't see Ioan wanting to force her or either of them & traumatise them further because unlike Alice he truly loves them, they're not pawns to him.
He's in an almost impossible position.
Yes, he'll also take B into account, after a long abusive marriage he's also entitled to grab some happiness & bearing in mind both his girls may be lost to him for the foreseeable future anyway (I really hope not) but I am hoping that somehow there will be a happy ending for Ioan & his girls, if not sooner then later.
As for Alice she deserves to end up alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My random musings for the day…

I think that if the girls can spend some time with their dad, and he allows them to be angry with him whilst explaining the facts behind what he has and hasn’t done (in a child centred/child friendly way) then they will start to form a better relationship with him going forwards. They need to learn that although their Mum does love them and is protective, she is behaving in a way to protect herself not the girls.

It took my kids a few years to accept and bond with my partner and they are still working on their Dad’s partner. It does take time but as parents we have to play out the narrative that helps the children, not control them to follow our own emotions. My ex was a prize C***. Yes they know I’m not his number one fan- I ended the marriage after all- but they also know I’ve supported and pushed a regular, positive and healthy relationship on all sides. I can’t dictate what happens when they are in his care. Alice needs to get over that. The girls are not her dolls to manoeuvre.

Ugh Alice is such a bore. She’s been gun pointing for years. Ioan isn’t even backing her in to a corner, he’s just not backing down! Fair

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, without an attorney everything will be sent directly to her. Without an attorney to soften the "blow."
Without an attorney she'll not know what legal avenues to use in response, other than 'nope'. But after all these years, she must know a variety of attorneys. I can picture her emailing her fingers to the bone trying to convince one of them to represent her or refer her to someone who will.
I saw this last week on a major online Aus news site. It is not the first story I have seen on the site - there have been 12 stories since this saga began. I think the Harrow connection makes it somewhat newsworthy in Australia.
Newscorp is owned by Rupert Murdoch.
(Australia’s number one commercial news site, news.com.au reaches over 10m* Australians, delivering extensive breaking news and national interest stories thanks to our team of dedicated journalists plus the strength of the News Corp Australia network.)
View attachment 1375351
This made me laugh. Months and years of tattle threads boiled down to a "2 min read".:D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice just gets weirder day by day, it seems. I really don't understand how she's not been held fully accountable yet. The latest imaginary gun threats are just vile. If she were in the UK, I would have called it in long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else just want Alice to shut the duck up now? Honestly, love, change the record. Get a life. Anything, just do something else for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You are so worthy Just William, just so very worthy and don’t you ever forget that. I feel so sad for you that your childhood left you feeling this way, yet you have grown up to be kindness itself, and always thinking of others. You are a very special and precious person, and I’m glad that I met you on here discussing the swivel eyed one and her batshittery. If Alice could only understand and take on board that kindness and love are not weaknesses, but a sign of great strength. But that is her tragedy, not ours💖.
Thank you dear @lulooo for your kind words. ❤ 😘 I'm glad to have met you (& our other turds) too. 🥰 xxx
That's one thing we can thank Alice for! ;)(y)

BIB - If Alice could only understand and take on board that kindness and love are not weaknesses, but a sign of great strength. But that is her tragedy, not ours💖

It really is her tragedy but she's incapable of understanding that just as we struggle to understand how Alice can view kindness (& even genuine love like Ioan has for his girls) as a weakness?

I was gobsmacked that she considered him abusive for wanting the girls to have good manners just as I was at her slating him for being a careful driver when they were in the car. But then her idea of abuse is very different to what abuse actually is.
Not getting her own way = abuse to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If he gets the PRO he gets custody automatically, Alice gets supervised visits, no child maintenance and no spousal support. She will end up on the streets or dead imo, she has grifted all her life and is far too entrenched in a life of freebies to get a job and support herself. No wealthy man in his right mind is going to go near that car crash and wealthy men have supported Alice throughout her life. She reminds me of Hitler in der untergang (downfall), totally out of touch with reality living a fantasy life with the Russians knocking at the door. Reality is going to hit Alice in August 2nd. Ioan holds all the cards and will hopefully hold his nerve.
I wish I thought differently, but there’s no way Ioan is going to leave Alice empty handed, even though she deserves that and more. He will fund her a place to live and money to live on, for a while at least, if for no other reason than to keep his children from being upset. He will not set her up in a house, a small apartment would be my guess, and just enough money to buy only essentials such as food.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!
I was boring Mr AsYouLikeIt about I to be the other day. He didn't care. 🤣🤣🤣No one else I know has even heard of Alice, though they know Ioan primarily from Hornblower (I'm in Australia).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh give over Alice. This is getting so boring now.
This will never be over cos AE will never be over getting dumped by her one true wuv, Baby Angel. Yes it's boring but AE is a Duracell bunny as well as a bunny boiler.

AE: Betrayal: A gun is pointed at your head. You look to the person you trust the most in the world to help you - only to realize HE is holding the gun.

It's called D.I.V.O.R.C.E. mAlice. What part of divorce don't you understand?? Also, what part of "get a job" don't you understand??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.