Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren’t heartless harridans as portrayed, I think most of us have gone through horrible breakups, divorce, child issues, grief, money issues, illness etc etc. If Alice was in love with Ioan until the day she died I’d think it was sad for her but ultimately have sympathy, BUT you have to respect others and make efforts to move on, leave that person to it without ranting and raving. We are actually desperate for her to see sense.

Reactions: 22
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
I don't want to be snide, but it seems someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid by the trough. So much misinformation, so many stereotypes, such archaic thinking just beg a response.

- Firstly, Ioan is not in his 50's. He was not yet 47 when, by Alice's own words, he told her in August 2020 that he didn't love her anymore and wanted out.

- I am sick to death of the "middle-age crisis" imagery. If it were a middle-age crisis, would he be letting himself go grey at the temples instead of dyeing his hair all sorts of strange colors? Instead of his standard, rather bland navy blue leisure clothes, wouldn't he be wearing tight jeans with gawdy Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned to the waist? Wouldn't he be strutting around with a different blonde SoCal bimbo every day of the week, rather than committing to a woman with a debilitating, life-altering illness? Give me a break.

- Everything that is out there in the media and social media about this whole mess is on Alice and her alone. Ioan has never said one single word against her publicly, nor has Bianca. He simply needed to put a stop to the badgering, harassment, and threats, with his own daughter's hacking of his Insta apparently the last straw (wonder who might have put her up to that?), so he filed for a DVRO. All he said in that petition was evidenced in black and white (her E-Mails, etc.) But she goes on and on and on with her wild, unproven accusations.

- Her expectations? How entitled and archaic can you get? She said herself in one Email in the DVRO petition that she wants everything. The house, full custody, full alimony, full child support, insurance, car, his earnings, etc. She in all seriousness told him to come back and live in the converted garage, FFS. Instead of accepting a reasonable settlement (at least $150,000 was on the table, that's a good bit of money, even in LA), she trashes him publicly, ignores deadlines and court orders, and withholds his children from him. She is greedy and entitled. Sorry, screw her expectations.

- There is absolutely no proof that he cheated. He stated in the DVRO petition that the relationship with Bianca began in June 2021, so almost a year after he for all intents and purposes ended things with Alice. I don't think he would be so stupid as to perjure himself about something that could be disproven so easily. All it would take would be someone, be it a pap or a stray vacationer, finding a photo of them together with their tongues down each other's throats, and bang, perjury charge.

- Nobody ever demanded of Alice that she lie to her kids (which she has done endlessly) or to wear a fake smile. What we demand of her is that she grow up, accept the facts and pull herself up by her bootstraps, as less privileged women everywhere do all the time. This is a white woman of almost 54 years, well-educated, and who has always had a well-to-do or rich man looking after her instead of making something of herself. What we demand is that she stops poisoning the children against their father. Him not loving her anymore and finding someone else does not make him a bad father. Whether Alice loves (or ever loved) him is up for debate. Also whether she really loves her children. You do not pit your 8- and 12-year-old children against their father if you love them. Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
This is so true. I dedicated my life to my family and when you are no longer needed in the same way it’s a hard adjustment to make. Me and Mr Klopp are trying to find a new way of living as just a couple again and I’ve started meeting up with old friends. Nothing in life is a given and I get that Alice thought she would be married forever so this must have been a massive shock for her but she has to move on. I thought my family would be together forever but our son died in an road accident on Christmas Eve 2017 ripping all our hearts out. The self pity and bile Alice has makes me furious, yes her husband has left her but she still has so much to live for and if she hadn’t gone nuclear it could have all been sorted now. Ioan could have had the girls half the time giving her the chance to explore new things, reconnect with people, get back into acting ( 😂), instead she’s decided to be a demonic bitter old hag using her girls as weapons. Sadly I don’t see it ending well……
I am so sorry for your loss and cannot even imagine losing a child. Having your experience and then watching the trainwreck with Alice would understandably bring up lots of hard feelings. I do hope you are taking care of yourself and take breaks when needed. Others have spoken much better on how Alice can be triggering and how to take care of ourselves when it gets to be a bit much. I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're sharing your invaluable insight ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Except she’s been like this for at least 20 years (I suspect most of her life actually), she just didn’t have the large social media platform to widely display it until recently. Back in the old days when Ioan still had an online fan club she went almost this level of batshit vicious at people who said her clothes were weird, and completely lost her tit at people on Twitter and threatened to ‘ruin’ them over any perceived slight or disagreement. I can imagine how many over the top tantrums Ioan has had to clean up after over the years. This isn’t anger over a divorce or possible cheating, this is just Alice. The most important thing in the world to her is to have her ass kissed and when she doesn’t get that she acts like the Tasmanian Devil.
Ioan left a shrew and every man and his dog knows that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
You’re missing out quite large parts of the one sided story and also romantisising a lot to excuse hideous behaviour. We’ve all had our hearts broken, we don’t act like 3 year olds about it and destroy family relationships over it. How does that even help anything? Just to feel like you’re in the right? All you end up is like “Miss Havisham” going mad in the attic on your own. I have sympathy for people with heartbreak and it needs to be felt and acknowledged but not used as a means to burn every bridge and destroy many other relationships. It’s cheesy but if you love someone and they want to go, you let them go. For everyone’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't want to be snide, but it seems someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid by the trough. So much misinformation, so many stereotypes, such archaic thinking just beg a response.

- Firstly, Ioan is not in his 50's. He was not yet 47 when, by Alice's own words, he told her in August 2020 that he didn't love her anymore and wanted out.

- I am sick to death of the "middle-age crisis" imagery. If it were a middle-age crisis, would he be letting himself go grey at the temples instead of dyeing his hair all sorts of strange colors? Instead of his standard, rather bland navy blue leisure clothes, wouldn't he be wearing tight jeans with gawdy Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned to the waist? Wouldn't he be strutting around with a different blonde SoCal bimbo every day of the week, rather than committing to a woman with a debilitating, life-altering illness? Give me a break.

- Everything that is out there in the media and social media about this whole mess is on Alice and her alone. Ioan has never said one single word against her publicly, nor has Bianca. He simply needed to put a stop to the badgering, harassment, and threats, with his own daughter's hacking of his Insta apparently the last straw (wonder who might have put her up to that?), so he filed for a DVRO. All he said in that petition was evidenced in black and white (her E-Mails, etc.) But she goes on and on and on with her wild, unproven accusations.

- Her expectations? How entitled and archaic can you get? She said herself in one Email in the DVRO petition that she wants everything. The house, full custody, full alimony, full child support, insurance, car, his earnings, etc. She in all seriousness told him to come back and live in the converted garage, FFS. Instead of accepting a reasonable settlement (at least $150,000 was on the table, that's a good bit of money, even in LA), she trashes him publicly, ignores deadlines and court orders, and withholds his children from him. She is greedy and entitled. Sorry, screw her expectations.

- There is absolutely no proof that he cheated. He stated in the DVRO petition that the relationship with Bianca began in June 2021, so almost a year after he for all intents and purposes ended things with Alice. I don't think he would be so stupid as to perjure himself about something that could be disproven so easily. All it would take would be someone, be it a pap or a stray vacationer, finding a photo of them together with their tongues down each other's throats, and bang, perjury charge.

- Nobody ever demanded of Alice that she lie to her kids (which she has done endlessly) or to wear a fake smile. What we demand of her is that she grow up, accept the facts and pull herself up by her bootstraps, as less privileged women everywhere do all the time. This is a white woman of almost 54 years, well-educated, and who has always had a well-to-do or rich man looking after her instead of making something of herself. What we demand is that she stops poisoning the children against their father. Him not loving her anymore and finding someone else does not make him a bad father. Whether Alice loves (or ever loved) him is up for debate. Also whether she really loves her children. You do not pit your 8- and 12-year-old children against their father if you love them. Full stop.
Can I like this times a million?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Prediction....there will be a settlement agreed shortly (and it will be a lot less than originally offered). Alice will sign an NDA and go quiet for a bit. PRO will not be pursued as part of the settlement.

Then a sock (or a sibling) will start announcing that the PRO has been dropped because it was all fabricated in the first place and all the abuse will continue....but with Alice one step removed from it.

Just a prediction.....

I mean there's no way to settle this quietly
Ioan would be nuts to not go for the PRO after all she has done. How much more will she be allowed to get away with? Legally the PRO has more bite & she's long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess the Go fund Me donations have stopped huh Alice. Time to drum up some interest to make the marks start donating again.
LOL this isn't really the right place for Alice to take out her begging bowl. We know too much.

Why hasn't she linked to the GFM on her Insta? She even has well off Z list friends following her on there. Maybe they know too much too?

She uses socksibling to beg on her behalf on twitter when he hardly has any reach. She has 85k followers on her insta.... Maybe the kids aren't going hungry after all? Also the eldest's friends follow AE on insta - did she beg her mother not to link to it?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I predict a riot…
Can we add this to the playlist please?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't it breaking the TRO for a proxy to say this?

GRUFFUDD!!!! I really can't believe how this man I know quite well and used to laugh with can be SO evil and mean to ANY human being, let alone the Mother of his kids..

Things are getting so hard for poor mAlice she might actually have to let the maid go, for real this time! Or stop shopping online for stuff she doesn't need? No more bribes VIP tickets for $1,000?

Funny how he likes to use CAPS just like his sis. :unsure:
How come none of her supporters called out her lies about Ioan getting rid of Gloria & how upset the girls were, etc then it turns out she's still working there? Oh right, that's like the excuse given for her ABUSE - she was just upset & it was just a few angry texts.
Meanwhile the TRO holds 113 pages of evidence. Some people don't want to know the truth.

Reactions: 23
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Jog on, nothing to see here 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First of all, thanks for your opinion.

How did he betray her, exactly? By exiting a marriage with a person who, based on TRO evidence, has severe impulsivity-based emotional regulation problems?

He “expected her to be quiet and roll over”?
Friend, he expected her to be civil.

Because civility is the gateway to a healthy, clean separation. If by silencing her you mean his repeated warnings being sent to her to cease her public harassment—of course. He is a man with a reputation, good character, and, most importantly, imo: feelings. He hasn’t publicly shunned her, and she owes him that courtesy.

Anger is a potential and common response to divorce. Anger needs an outlet—but that outlet should not ever, ever be abuse. Alice’s lack of capability to regulate her emotional responses should not be Ioan’s burden to front. Alice needs to learn boundaries, proper emotional channeling, empathy (which you can’t really learn), and mindfulness in upsetting situations.

Simply asking us, “Have you ever been cheated on?” doesn’t mean anything. A LOT of people in here have been cheated on. A lot of people in here have been berated, beaten, gaslit, and harassed, a LOT of beautiful people in this space have been dragged through hell…yet not a single soul in this space has reacted with abuse.

Also: silent women aren’t necessarily oppressed women. Your feminist perspective is skewed and troubling.

Lastly, I’ll say this, as I’ve said many times in this forum: age-consensual relationships are allowed. They’re permitted. They’re alright. Bianca’s beauty and youth, what you witness from the outside, are not her sole charms. You cannot claim that Ioan only chose her for such shallow reasons based on a worn-out trope. It isn’t fair.

Please don’t drag Bianca down with ageism, and please don’t assume that men in their 50’s aren’t capable of witnessing a beautiful soul as the beautiful soul it is. She truly is an awesome person. I know this from experience.

I’m hoping you’ll take my words and sit with them for a moment.
Perfectly said @ReturningthePearls ✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.